Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    this is a defensive scheme problem, Can anyone really say what we are trying to do out there?? This defense has no identity, it does nothing well. We need to hire Phillips and be done with the PG experiment.
    I think PGs scheme is based on getting pressure with the front 4 without blitzing much, if at all.

As long as the DL canít do that, his defenses wonít be very successful.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    I think PGs scheme is based on getting pressure with the front 4 without blitzing much, if at all.

As long as the DL canít do that, his defenses wonít be very successful.
    They can't help it. They're getting destroyed in the air. He's very conservative at the start. I think as the game unfolds, he's basing his aggressiveness on how our O is doing. If we're up or close late, he tends to be more aggressive. Frankly, I thought they'd have a lot more sacks. They have been better from a pass coverage standpoint. Guys are not getting wide open as much. I hope they get this figured out. We are facing 3 pass happy QB's the next 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Who?
    Meeee. I was calling him Middleton, cu I thought he was a middle of the road guy.
    A friend of mine who is a rams fan said That when teams were successful against the rams d, they would run the ball right at him. I watched some and it rang true. Thatís why I didnít like him.

But I figured hey, if he can play well against the pass, at least that will help. And heís not doing that with us either. Waste of money. I wanted us to get Blake Martinez and kwaitkoski. Kwaitkoski is getting better each game. Martinez is one of the best lbs in the nfl. Again

Piddleton is looking like a bad selection. Can't cover ANYTHING.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Folks werenít believing me. Rewatch this past game. Even when he makes a good read and goes to fill the hole, he gets ran over and drug a few yards.

We looked so weak that ttaylor tried to run over kwaitkoski. That didnít work out well for ttaylor

Nice signing possibly whenís he gonna play and who the ****s coaching our LBs

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Folks werenít believing me. Rewatch this past game. Even when he makes a good read and goes to fill the hole, he gets ran over and drug a few yards.

We looked so weak that ttaylor tried to run over kwaitkoski. That didnít work out well for ttaylor
    He was drugged that explains everything

Ha

That would explain alot

after watching the following video/analysis, I don't feel that bad about Littleton anymore.

Havenít watched your video, but watched his lack luster play all season and am very disappointed in this guy. This last game he was non existent

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Havenít watched your video, but watched his lack luster play all season and am very disappointed in this guy. This last game he was non existent
    Or, watch the video.

It shows that while heís given up several big plays, heís also been really good in coverage on a lot of other plays.

Welp, looks like he's on the COVID list. If we don't miss a beat without him, then I guess that would support the idea that he's not been worth the signing.

The Raiders must be setting some kind of record for the number of players that have spent time on the Covid list.

Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    Welp, looks like he's on the COVID list. If we don't miss a beat without him, then I guess that would support the idea that he's not been worth the signing.
    Does this mean McMillan will finally see the field, or is it gonna be more Morrow?

I would say more Morrow, McMillan is a run stopper... I would not expect him to be a very good cover LBer. And Littleton did well against the Chiefs last time. So hoping he is better for that game...

Irving, Do we think they are keeping him out to put him against the chiefs as well? No tape on how we are gonna use him could give KC some problems.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast