Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Breaking News: Tom Brady Not Returning

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    Where do we go from here?
    Stid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015/2017 Superbowl Champs

Nick Foles to the Patriots would be awesome

come take Cousins from MN........... PLEASE!!

What the hell happened to this site? Tom Brady leaves and basically nobody responds. I know I am part of the problem but holy crap. Itís a ghost town compared to when I ran the show. To those of you I havenít talked to in years, I hope youíre doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    What the hell happened to this site? Tom Brady leaves and basically nobody responds. I know I am part of the problem but holy crap. Itís a ghost town compared to when I ran the show. To those of you I havenít talked to in years, I hope youíre doing well.
    Mainly got overloaded with Fairweather fans. Turned into a ***** fest. The insightful and thoughtful conversation that was generally led by Bags, Hugepatsfan, etc. was overrun with spoiled fans who don't know anything about the game.

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Mainly got overloaded with Fairweather fans. Turned into a ***** fest. The insightful and thoughtful conversation that was generally led by Bags, Hugepatsfan, etc. was overrun with spoiled fans who don't know anything about the game.
    Thatís a shame. With Brady gone, the unrealistic fair weather fans may re-calibrate expectations (or just root for another team). Granted, some fans are never satisfied.

Iíll try to post more often. Life got busy and I lost track of PSD. It has been at least 5 or 6 years since I was the moderator of this site and a mod on the NFL forum. Man time flies. Bags and HPF know their stuff too. Hopefully theyíre still around a little bit.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011