Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 627 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Whose fault is that? Why are we arguing minutia like money to the Kennedy center when millions of people are out of work (and need money) and thousands are dying? The Republican bill fell short. The Democrats bill does as well imo but at least its an improvement.
    I don’t see how the Dems bill was any better since most of the additional money on it is on pork . Your are so blindly loyal to the Dems that you can see they cared more about the pork than the people who voted for them

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I don’t see how the Dems bill was any better since most of the additional money on it is on pork . Your are so blindly loyal to the Dems that you can see they cared more about the pork than the people who voted for them
    No a majority of the additional 1.2 trillion dollars wasn't pork. Hate to break it to you but I'm an independent and I honestly don't care for either party. I just don't look at things through bias colored glasses like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Roho Red View Post
    Please tell me where I said YOU or the DOC are un-American
    I state that I work for the Government no matter what the Commander in Chief says and what party they are affiliated with. No I don't agree with all, but I do understand that they are not out to harm everyone.

Please tell me where I said YOU or the DOC are un-American
    Do you understand what passive aggressiveness is?

I state that I work for the Government no matter what the Commander in Chief says and what party they are affiliated with. No I don't agree with all, but I do understand that they are not out to harm everyone.
    Great, fantastic. Your commander in chief is still a moron.

They're not always out for people's best interests either whether its democrat or republican. And this was a failure on a multitude of levels. You can be out not to harm anyone and still harm somebody. Inaction set us back and hurt this country.

Love to be told how much better of an American someone is than I am btw. Passive aggressive garbage that is so transparent. Not directed at you Posada.
    You're a terrible patriot. Please unsubscribe me from your posts.

Do you understand what passive aggressiveness is?
    Do you understand what a twinkee is?

Great, fantastic. Your commander in chief is still a moron.

They're not always out for people's best interests either whether its democrat or republican. And this was a failure on a multitude of levels. You can be out not to harm anyone and still harm somebody. Inaction set us back and hurt this country.
    He is your Commander in Chief too

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You're a terrible patriot. Please unsubscribe me from your posts.
    I'd like to unsubscribe as well. Each subsequent post is turning me more and more in to a commie.

Do you understand what a twinkee is?
    Yeah i had one yesterday. They are delicious.

As for the insult, again i don't care.

He is your Commander in Chief too
    Unfortunately but i'd rather not recognize. I didn't vote for him. I didn't vote in 2016 at all. Guess that makes me even less of an American now, huh?

Yeah i had one yesterday. They are delicious.

As for the insult, again i don't care.
    I hear they are salty

Unfortunately but i'd rather not recognize. I didn't vote for him. I didn't vote in 2016 at all. Guess that makes me even less of an American now, huh?
    Whether you voted or not he is your Commander in Chief and not voting doesn't make you un-American. You really like to put your own thoughts into what other people say don't cha

Whether you voted or not he is your Commander in Chief and not voting doesn't make you un-American. You really like to put your own thoughts into what other people say don't cha
    The last part was sarcasm but it is rhetoric that is used fairly frequently. Either way, I don't care what he is. I just hope he doesn't make some catastrophic decision that puts American people and the world in danger. I hope he's replaced in 2021. Lesser of two evils between him and Biden.

The last part was sarcasm but it is rhetoric that is used fairly frequently. Either way, I don't care what he is. I just hope he doesn't make some catastrophic decision that puts American people and the world in danger. I hope he's replaced in 2021. Lesser of two evils between him and Biden.
    This statement says it all "I didn't vote in 2016 at all."