Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 627 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Roho Red View Post
    This is a trash comment. Doc you are pushing your party here. Please ban me or unsubscribe me from your board. I work for our Government and follow no sides. I take my orders from whoever is in control. You got a guy who is on here that has vacationed in Thailand and knows everything about Asians. I guess my years living in China and other parts of Asia means nothing. I am currently living amongst the Kurds and cant wait for him to school me on that subject. I imagine the topic of China joins UN Human Rights Council panel despite troubling record means you are jumping for joy. Again I ask you to unsubscribe me. You have that power since you are a Mod.
    I don't claim to know everything about Asians. What I do know is the South Koreans have handled this better than Americans because they have better access to testing, their citizens are proactive, as is their government.

That's fairly obvious considering they are talking about sending their kids back to school this week while in this country, we don't have a federal mandate for all states to stay at home yet. Meanwhile this continues to spread in the thousands here by the day.

I know this is hard for you to understand or accept. Maybe your patriotism blinds you but newsflash, Jack, Americans make a lot of poor choices through arrogance and ignorance. We had a governor from Georgia who up until 3 or 4 days ago didn't know this virus spread a-symptomatically. Do you understand how monumentally dumb that is?

If you work for the military, i appreciate your service but remember who your commander in chief is before you live and die by that sword.

This is a trash comment. Doc you are pushing your party here. Please ban me or unsubscribe me from your board. I work for our Government and follow no sides. I take my orders from whoever is in control. You got a guy who is on here that has vacationed in Thailand and knows everything about Asians. I guess my years living in China and other parts of Asia means nothing. I am currently living amongst the Kurds and cant wait for him to school me on that subject. I imagine the topic of China joins UN Human Rights Council panel despite troubling record means you are jumping for joy. Again I ask you to unsubscribe me. You have that power since you are a Mod.
    Meanwhile the Democrats are too busy forming a committee to “investigate “ trump for his response to this pandemic instead of doing anything to help the people they supposedly represent . And this is after they dragged their feet for a week to pass the stimulus package . But of course drt doesn’t care about that , he only cares that trump’s words in his speeches are not eloquent enough .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Meanwhile the Democrats are too busy forming a committee to “investigate “ trump for his response to this pandemic instead of doing anything to help the people they supposedly represent . And this is after they dragged their feet for a week to pass the stimulus package . But of course drt doesn’t care about that , he only cares that trump’s words in his speeches are not eloquent enough .
    That stimulus package introduced by the Democrats added 1.2 trillion dollars to the original one the Republicans tried to pass. It also has more oversight to where the money goes as well. Convenient you forgot that.

Love to be told how much better of an American someone is than I am btw. Passive aggressive garbage that is so transparent. Not directed at you Posada.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I don't claim to know everything about Asians. What I do know is the South Koreans have handled this better than Americans because they have better access to testing, their citizens are proactive, as is their government.

That's fairly obvious considering they are talking about sending their kids back to school this week while in this country, we don't have a federal mandate for all states to stay at home yet. Meanwhile this continues to spread in the thousands here by the day.

I know this is hard for you to understand or accept. Maybe your patriotism blinds you but newsflash, Jack, Americans make a lot of poor choices through arrogance and ignorance. We had a governor from Georgia who up until 3 or 4 days ago didn't know this virus spread a-symptomatically. Do you understand how monumentally dumb that is?

If you work for the military, i appreciate your service but remember who your commander in chief is before you live and die by that sword.
    I remember ALL my Commander in Chiefs. Asians were unknowingly proactive for the most part. Majority of them wear face masks daily for different reasons. Some because of pollution some because of illness. Some of these countries live in fear of biological weapons and are very prepared for something of this nature. I have yet to see any reports of Americans banging the drums and wishing ill will on their neighbors hoping this virus takes out anyone. What I mostly see is people saying how bad our leader is and how much better they can do or someone else can do.

Love to be told how much better of an American someone is than I am btw. Passive aggressive garbage that is so transparent. Not directed at you Posada.
    I am sure this is pointed to me. Please show me where that was mentioned.

That stimulus package introduced by the Democrats added 1.2 trillion dollars to the original one the Republicans tried to pass. It also has more oversight to where the money goes as well. Convenient you forgot that.
    You also forgot that things that had nothing to do with the pandemic like museums , the Kennedy center and things from the green deal were attempted to be put in that bill by the Dems

I remember ALL my Commander in Chiefs. Asians were unknowingly proactive for the most part. Majority of them wear face masks daily for different reasons. Some because of pollution some because of illness. Some of these countries live in fear of biological weapons and are very prepared for something of this nature. I have yet to see any reports of Americans banging the drums and wishing ill will on their neighbors hoping this virus takes out anyone. What I mostly see is people saying how bad our leader is and how much better they can do or someone else can do.

That last line is why I haven’t been posting much in this thread lately , getting tired of hearing how bad trump is and how much better someone else would do .

Who cares what you remember? I'm tired of you telling me, drt, and others about how we are so much less American than you are.

This commander in chief is an idiot btw. I'm aware Asians wear face masks. Asians in big American cities like New York do much of the same thing. Not to the same extent but they do and it wasn't all unknowingly. Those citizens were proactive, they tested on a larger scale and they listened to their government. Not to mention, some of these countries are statistically smarter. There's a reason why we rank in lower tiers among the world in science and math even though we have the most resources in the world.

Doesn't matter what they are wishing or not wishing. Their actions through ignoring all these guidelines makes them a potential walking virus. People can be jackasses unknowingly and if they aren't taking the proper precautions, they are being irresponsible to the human race.

Yeah I hate to break it to you but Trump has handled this very poorly. He's not the only one (many local and state leaders failed as well) and yes there are much more qualified and more intelligent people than Trump i would rather leading this country right now.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-04-2020 at 07:49 PM.

You also forgot that things that had nothing to do with the pandemic like museums , the Kennedy center and things from the green deal were attempted to be put in that bill by the Dems
    Pork existed in the Republican bill as well. Pork exists in all bills. 1.2 trillion dollars is a huge amount of money the Republicans were going to short change America. Say whatever you want but the Democrats rejecting the Rebublican's version of the bill was a good thing.

Who cares what you remember? I'm tired of you telling me, drt, and others about how we are so much less American than you are.

This commander in chief is an idiot btw. I'm aware Asians wear face masks. Asians in big American cities like New York do much of the same thing. Not to the same extent but they do and it wasn't all unknowingly. Those citizens were proactive, they tested on a larger scale and they listened to their government. Not to mention, some of these countries are statistically smarter. There's a reason why we rank in lower tiers among the world in science and math even though we have the most resources in the world.

Doesn't matter what they are wishing or not wishing. Their actions through ignoring all these guidelines makes them a potential walking virus. People can be jackasses unknowingly.

Yeah I hate to break it to you but Trump has handled this very poorly. He's not the only one (many local and state leaders failed as well) and yes there are much more qualified and more intelligent people than Trump i would rather leading this country right now.
    Please show me where I have said You or the Doc. is un-American. I think you are a twinkee.

Pork existed in the Republican bill as well. Pork exists in all bills. 1.2 trillion dollars is a huge amount of money the Republicans were going to short change America. Say whatever you want but the Democrats rejecting the Rebublican's version of the bill was a good thing.
    The pork is the main reason why the bill was held up to begin with

Please show me where I have said You or the Doc. is un-American. I think you are a twinkee.
    Passive aggressive garbage about you working for the US government and following orders. Like I said I appreciate your service but myself and drt are just as American as you are. In fact, we exercise our right to free speech which is as American as it gets.

I don't care what you think honestly. I have someone here who thinks we should follow this idiot around while he holds masks from American people, talks about his Facebook ranking/press conference ratings, and plays down the effects and magnitude of the virus for weeks. I have all the information i need.

The pork is the main reason why the bill was held up to begin with
    Whose fault is that? Why are we arguing minutia like money to the Kennedy center when millions of people are out of work (and need money) and thousands are dying? The Republican bill fell short. The Democrats bill does as well imo but at least its an improvement.

Passive aggressive garbage about you working for the US government and following orders. Like I said I appreciate your service but myself and drt are just as American as you are. In fact, we exercise our right to free speech which is as American as it gets.

I don't care what you think honestly. I have someone here who thinks we should follow this idiot around while he holds masks from American people, talks about his Facebook ranking/press conference ratings, and plays down the effects and magnitude of the virus for weeks. I have all the information i need.
    Please tell me where I said YOU or the DOC are un-American