Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 627 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    He got fired for doing the right thing. I was appalled by the move. Now when you hear how he complained then you know why he was fired. There is more to the story.

You cannot leak it to 36 different media spots.

He wasnít fired for reporting it but fired for the way he reported it.come Dr, protocol.

And my buddy is a huge Trump supporter and former Army guy. He was livid so quit thinking Republicans didnít get angry with the move.
    Have they forgotten his decision to sell out the Kurds ? Yes, so they will overlook this too as the price of supporting this guy in this environment. That is just a start of what Republicans have over looked in this administrations moves in foreign policy. The Kurds you remember that move right, without warning, probably some corrupt deal made with Turkey and Russia. He treated our allies like disposable employees that his private businesses always find an excuse not to pay. Remember when being a Republican meant loyalty to allies and to business partners ?? After this covid 19 is over we will no doubt be focused on the ramifications of Turkey and Russia carving up the middle East. Oh well, by then you will have the Yankees to watch. I could mention at least 6 other points but you won't even rationally address the Kurds.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-04-2020 at 07:53 AM.

And

Cuomo turned down $550 million in ventilators back in 2015 and invested $750 in a solar company that went belly up....nice going Cuomo!
    No one has spent any time defending Quomo that I have noticed.. so if you feel Quomo is a smuck I will agree with you. I have said Quomo and Diblasio have behaved like cast members of the Real Housewives. No mental energy has been exerted spinning wheels to pull anyone out of the mud except Trump. My God so much devotion by you and Jorge to defend him as if he was someone special for you. Has Trump ever donated an organ for you or something ? Did he give you a puppy on Christmas eve ? And don't tell me again how unfair the media has been to him. So many millions of people life has treated unfairly in this world you certainly have the means to help them out right now. Write a check and help them out right now if you feel you have to balance some scales for cosmic justice. The president has his media that won't criticis a word he says on Fox, One America News, News Max, and plenty of radio shows like Hannity, Ingram, Rush, and on the internet as well. So what's your plan as an individual to help out your fellow Americans in need right now ? Republicans like me always speak about individual responsibility and action outside of government. I am going to do what I can and give a recent award I got from work to a charity here in my Church that will be used to pay for essential bills for distressed families who lost their jobs during the crisis.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-04-2020 at 07:38 AM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Please watch. The LT-General states "something is terribly wrong"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N19rsIhMSPg
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 04-04-2020 at 07:28 AM.

Ignorance is bliss

Letís just admit it!

EVERYBODY DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS!

But it had to start somewhere..........

Hmmmmmm
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-04-2020 at 08:08 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

On my way to drive mY wife to work in Queens and then I go to work in the Bronx, we are essential workers. Can someone do me a favor. Please post the Trevor Noah, Heroes of the Pandumic, itís funny as it is telling.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    And

Cuomo turned down $550 million in ventilators back in 2015 and invested $750 in a solar company that went belly up....nice going Cuomo!
    Since we're back on this again.

It was never recommended to him that he buys the vents, it was looked into. This was information I had shared with you, in the article I sent in a post I quoted of yours.

Where I also blasted him for being terrible with budgets. I think Cuomo is absolutely a terrible governor, he's about on the same level as Trump for someone who sucks at their job. The difference is, I call him and Trump out on their ********, you defend one man like he's your best friend and blast the other like he's your mortal enemy.

The fact that you once again are saying this, shows that you are a one trick pony, with absolutely nothing substantial to bring to any discussion, other than your tin hat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

He got fired for doing the right thing. I was appalled by the move. Now when you hear how he complained then you know why he was fired. There is more to the story.

You cannot leak it to 36 different media spots.

He wasnít fired for reporting it but fired for the way he reported it.come Dr, protocol.

And my buddy is a huge Trump supporter and former Army guy. He was livid so quit thinking Republicans didnít get angry with the move.
    Most of Captain Crozierís sailors gathered to cheer him and honor him as he left the Teddy Roosevelt.

Most of Eddie Gallagherís sailors testified against him for war crimes.

Guess which one Trump and his collaborators think is an American military hero?

Another to contemplate:

Marie Yovanovitch - removed for telling truth
    Captain Crozier - removed for telling truth
    Col. Alex Vindman - removed for telling truth
    Michael Atkinson - Removed for telling truth

Senate GOP at what point do you realize the problem isn't the employees, it's the employer?
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-04-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    On my way to drive mY wife to work in Queens and then I go to work in the Bronx, we are essential workers. Can someone do me a favor. Please post the Trevor Noah, Heroes of the Pandumic, itís funny as it is telling.
    Stay safe, stay healthy and thank you.

Ignorance is bliss

Letís just admit it!

EVERYBODY DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS!

But it had to start somewhere..........

Hmmmmmm
    Yes. They all did. But one group continues to do so with potential catastrophic repercussions.

Again, the lack of action and cohesive action is Trump. The buck stops there. All the states F'd up. Every one of them. None were prepared. But now the Pres is having bidding wars for products that are owned by companies with whom he has relationships.
    Trump will personally profit from this crisis and so will his family. He is a disgrace to this country and to the office.
    And the most pathetic aspect is, people will die and he will take zero accountability. As the leader of the country, how can you take zero accountability? He will blame the democratic governors and praise the republican ones.

Trump is an orange piece of shite as a human and the worst president we have ever had.

Ignorance is bliss

Public Service Announcement:

If youíre uninsured and lost your job during the Pandemic, you can apply for (subsidized) healthcare coverage up to 60 days before or after you lost coverage.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...923797510?s=19

He's about to mandate all sports leagues restart tomorrow.

But why allow MORE TO COME Clown?

I get the spring breaker BS but actually allowing people from a HOTSPOT?

And exactly how would you stop people from going somewhere?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    And exactly how would you stop people from going somewhere?
    Rooftop snipers

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Rooftop snipers
    You're hired. Expect an official letter from the WH response team any minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yes. They all did. But one group continues to do so with potential catastrophic repercussions.

Again, the lack of action and cohesive action is Trump. The buck stops there. All the states F'd up. Every one of them. None were prepared. But now the Pres is having bidding wars for products that are owned by companies with whom he has relationships.
    Trump will personally profit from this crisis and so will his family. He is a disgrace to this country and to the office.
    And the most pathetic aspect is, people will die and he will take zero accountability. As the leader of the country, how can you take zero accountability? He will blame the democratic governors and praise the republican ones.

Trump is an orange piece of shite as a human and the worst president we have ever had.

What I find ironic a certain poster went apoplectic when I suggested weeks ago "The $500 billion corporate slush fund in the Senate GOP bill doesn't require reporting of recipients for six months ó and provides no guarantee that Trump's own businesses won't benefit."

Hmmmmm nothing personal I imagine.