Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 627 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That's awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    exactly my point LOL
    I laughed really hard at the 182x per day part the first time I read it lol
    Broken down even more, that's 7.6 ***** per hour (call it 8 for easy math). So that family of 4, each person would need to **** twice every hour for 2 weeks straight to use up all that TP lol
    Last edited by goingfor28; 04-03-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Trump isnít the one that is causing greater division . Itís the media doing that by twisting and running away with every word he says . Itís the congress and senators that are causing great division by refusing to work together even now .
    I think way too many people overreact to every single thing Trump says or does....but he's definitely part of the problem.

That is one reason why I support him since the Republican Party itself is a joke . He isnt like Romney or McCain .
    Trump gave you the joy that came with campaign slogan MAGA he promised to keep you safe with a wall. America would be rich, everyone would get health care, he gave you a baseball cap which identifies fellow believers He said you are ok just as you are and that you donít have to accommodate others who donít agree with you. You can be strong when you felt insecure. That is exactly what con men do, and cult leaders. Itís not ideology itís not principaled belief at this point. Itís a cult of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Trump gave you the joy that came with campaign slogan MAGA he promised to keep you safe with a wall. America would be rich, everyone would get health care, he gave you a baseball cap which identifies fellow believers He said you are ok just as you are and that you donít have to accommodate others who donít agree with you. You can be strong when you felt insecure. That is exactly what con men do, and cult leaders. Itís not ideology itís not principaled belief at this point. Itís a cult of personality.
    Bravo!

TRUMP: "We have a stockpile. It's a federal stockpile. We can use that for states or we can use it for ourselves."

Huh?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Trump isnít the one that is causing greater division . Itís the media doing that by twisting and running away with every word he says . Itís the congress and senators that are causing great division by refusing to work together even now .
    His actions suck
    Appointing Kushner is clear nepotism. I would think youíd think a monarchy or oligarchy are even worse than communism

Trump sucks. Heís a walking catastrophe

He is a piece of ****. He is a selfish,
    egotistical, narcissistic, ignorant, careless piece of ****

His actions suck
    Appointing Kushner is clear nepotism. I would think youíd think a monarchy or oligarchy are even worse than communism

Trump sucks. Heís a walking catastrophe

He is a piece of ****. He is a selfish,
    egotistical, narcissistic, ignorant, careless piece of ****
    You forgot stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    TRUMP: "We have a stockpile. It's a federal stockpile. We can use that for states or we can use it for ourselves."

Huh?
    What are they saving for? A rainy day? Instead of doubling down on his son in law's stupidity, how about he admits it was a ridiculous statement and gives out those masks to states who need it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-03-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You forgot stupid.
    True. This is true
    They are ****ing morons and have the intellect of a shoe

What are they saving for? A rainy day? Instead of doubling down on his son in law's stupidity, how about he admits it was a ridiculous statement and gives out those masks to states who need it.
    At this point, heís betting that it wonít be as bad as predicted, so he can say, ďI told you. I told you we knew it was under control and these governors were overreacting ď

True. This is true
    They are ****ing morons and have the intellect of a shoe
    What scares me about Trump is that he's stupid and he doesn't give a **** about the average American. Even if we want to admit that most politicians don't give a **** about us (which is probably true), i would at least want someone in office who isn't a complete moron.

Surely you jest.

so Cuomo has closed gun stores?

Wow, these idiots are releasing criminals back into the streets yet he closes opportunity to protect oneself....

Way to go Cuomo! Just when I thought I was going to vote for you for President you do this......
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-04-2020 at 08:02 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

And

Cuomo turned down $550 million in ventilators back in 2015 and invested $750 in a solar company that went belly up....nice going Cuomo!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nicky please explain. Navy Captain Crozier was relieved of his command of USS Roosevelt for blowing whistle on Coronavirus threat onboard.

Where is the outrage from all those ďpro-military RepublicansĒ?
    He got fired for doing the right thing. I was appalled by the move. Now when you hear how he complained then you know why he was fired. There is more to the story.

You cannot leak it to 36 different media spots.

He wasnít fired for reporting it but fired for the way he reported it.come Dr, protocol.

And my buddy is a huge Trump supporter and former Army guy. He was livid so quit thinking Republicans didnít get angry with the move.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place