Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 87 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 9393
  1. #1291
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,175
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Holy ****. Was this dude asleep for the last month? Who is advising him? This is all kinds of ****ing stupid.
    He should've just said they underestimated the virus and acted late instead of this. He just sounds like an idiot here lol

  2. #1292
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,947
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Have a question for all people who want China punished for this ? If the Chinese government did this on purpose or lied about it, WHY would you want to antagonize them, so they can do it again and worse the next time ????
    Exactly. That's because this wasn't created in some lab. People love conspiracy theories. This isn't an act of biogenic warfare. Its an act of irresponsible eating habits that have to change. I understand China needs to feed 1.4 billion people but they have to find another way. Eat highly processed foods like Americans do and die of heart disease in 30-40 years.

    **** this **** where you're eating bats, rats, and all these disease carrying animals that are not meant to be consumed.

    They're on a mission to let out some ****ing super virus that kills half the world's population. I don't know what the rest of the world can threaten China with but they can't let this happen again.

  3. #1293
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Dr. Dena Grayson@DrDenaGrayson
    BREAKING: Good news! The FDA just authorized the 1st #antibody test for #coronavirus.

    People who are immune cannot spread the virus and could donate plasma that may potentially help sick #COVID19 patients.

  4. #1294
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,947

  5. Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Exactly. That's because this wasn't created in some lab. People love conspiracy theories. This isn't an act of biogenic warfare. Its an act of irresponsible eating habits that have to change. I understand China needs to feed 1.4 billion people but they have to find another way. Eat highly processed foods like Americans do and die of heart disease in 30-40 years.

    **** this **** where you're eating bats, rats, and all these disease carrying animals that are not meant to be consumed.

    They're on a mission to let out some ****ing super virus that kills half the world's population. I don't know what the rest of the world can threaten China with but they can't let this happen again.
    Get the impression that people who enjoy the thought of making people pay and are calling for punishment were badly toilet trained at best and victims of bullies ? They want a pound of flesh and don't think the whole issue thru. Look we know that punishing Germany unfairly after the end of the great war eventually led to a even worse war. Vengeance is all that some people seem to want. They gravitate from one conspiracy to another. But if China did do it on purpose what are you going to do about it without making it worse for our country ?
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-02-2020 at 01:14 PM.

  6. #1296
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Won’t doing nothing about China just encourage them to do worse since they went unpunished for it?

  7. #1297
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Won’t doing nothing about China just encourage them to do worse since they went unpunished for it?
    You don't want to poke a bear. Not to mention, you're assuming they created this in some lab when all the evidence suggests otherwise.

    You have to put some huge economic sanctions on China when this is all said and done. Also the world needs to put pressure on them to change their stances on wildlife.

  8. #1298
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    13,181
    How in the world are you going to tell China that they have to figure out a way to stop what their starving can eat? can u imagine if another country told us we needed to stop eating deer, salmon or something many poorer people in rural regions of our country hunting or catch to depend on to feed their families?

    They eat many things that we in this country wouldn't even dream of eating but the point is the same

  9. #1299
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,032
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

    Dr, anything that happens during this crisis SHOULD BE NO SHOCK!

    We get your point

    You want Joe Biden!

  10. #1300
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,032
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Have a question for all people who want China punished for this ? If the Chinese government did this on purpose or lied about it, WHY would you want to antagonize them, so they can do it again and worse the next time ????
    So instead you do nothing? I don't think so. If this was done on purpose, something drastic should certainly be done to the offender(s).

  11. #1301
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,947
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    How in the world are you going to tell China that they have to figure out a way to stop what their starving can eat? can u imagine if another country told us we needed to stop eating deer, salmon or something many poorer people in rural regions of our country hunting or catch to depend on to feed their families?

    They eat many things that we in this country wouldn't even dream of eating but the point is the same
    They have to discourage their government from subsidizing animals being bred that are not meant for consumption. I'm aware Asian people eat things that Americans wouldn't dream of btw. I've vacationed in Japan and Thailand before.

    This is the second time China has run into this and they were lucky SARS didn't spread on a wider scale because its a much deadlier disease than COVID-19. Something has to change and its not just the response. Like I said introduce them to processed foods. We do it in this country. I understand it won't be an easy process but the alternative is this or worse.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-02-2020 at 03:15 PM.

  12. #1302
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,112
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You know he's friggin cray-azy
    And cause you feel the same as me
    I second that emoji



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #1303
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You don't want to poke a bear. Not to mention, you're assuming they created this in some lab when all the evidence suggests otherwise.

    You have to put some huge economic sanctions on China when this is all said and done. Also the world needs to put pressure on them to change their stances on wildlife.
    Imo the UN should get involved and offer an international condemnation and /or sanction. They need to hear from the world not just the US.

  14. #1304
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Treatment of 5 Critically Ill Patients With COVID-19 With Convalescent Plasma
    JAMA. Published online March 27, 2020. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.4783

    In this uncontrolled case series of 5 critically ill patients with COVID-19 and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), administration of convalescent plasma containing neutralizing antibody was followed by an improvement in clinical status.
    5 critically ill COVID patients (on ventilators) received antibody-rich plasma from 5 other patients who had recovered from COVID.

    Results: 3 discharged; 2 in stable condition!

    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...?resultClick=1
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-02-2020 at 04:29 PM.

  15. #1305
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Makes sense the plasma would work , it is full of antibodies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •