Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm just giving you ****, all in fun
    That is a mysterious four stars. Can mean anything. It's like a game show. What do I guess was behind the xXxX? Anyway. Keep safe

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    In a city of 10 million people congregations will occur naturally. When it happens have gloves, masks, and try to maintain your distance as best as possible. I live in NYC and have seen crowds because they are inevitable at times. Been to Wal-Mart or any dept store on a line ? It's not perfect but wash your hands and use your best judgement and space out. We're these people foolish maybe. But sometimes the picture does not do anything in telling a story. Now I have heard reports that people here are having corona parties, wow no excuse for that.
    It's for a ship. One that will be there for the foreseeable future. No reason to take any unnecessary risks, like standing around watching it dock. When you can walk by on any normal day using safe social space to limit the spread of the virus, and still see the boat. But, that's would be a logical thing to do. We can agree to disagree.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Also, as a first responder.

**** the NYC Mayor

Thankfully the DAs office stepped in and stopped it.

Can't stand him.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/31/man-ac...e=facebook_app

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    It's for a ship. One that will be there for the foreseeable future. No reason to take any unnecessary risks, like standing around watching it dock. When you can walk by on any normal day using safe social space to limit the spread of the virus, and still see the boat. But, that's would be a logical thing to do. We can agree to disagree.

I agree with you 100 percent. However, these people you think came out to see the ship ? I used to work on the way side. These people were probably all their commute to work. Many of them were likely socially distancing and avoiding the subway or buses and using a wide thoroughfare to facilitate that. They likely saw the ship and went to take photos. From the angle of the photo it can be determined if they were six feet apart from people they already don't live with. I saw people with masks and gloves.

I hope everyone is doing well and using common sense.

Me? Wondering why I chose to work in the healthcare field lol no extra pay, under-equipped and staffed, BUT....we get free pizza and sammiches.

Commutes here in good old eastern PA are ridiculous (20 minute drives to work and back, now 8 minutes.......picked up my lady from the airport in Scranton (about an hour away, re-routed) on Thursday and all of Interstate-476 was a ghost town. Luckily, our store shelves haven't been too bad. Still can't wrap my head around the TP thing though lol.

Also, De Blasio is a douche, but I think Cuomo has been solid in all of this.

To the first responders/healthcare/public safety workers on here, thank you and stay safe!
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

Only ones that have been solid in this are the first responders and healthcare workers

Say what you will about Cuomo and Schumer. It was Schumer who called for a public health emergency IN Jan.!
    Imo Cuomo is doing a good job. He's giving people the facts and data. No BS. Showing real leadership.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/schume...lth-emergency/

I miss sports. And my job.

Follow up on a treatment I mentioned earlier in thread. Several academic centers are studying COVID19 convalescent plasma in trials, including MayoClinic. In addition, the FDA has authorized the emergency use of investigational COVID19 convalescent plasma by ANY doctor under a single-patient emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    At some point despair has to turn to action you may not like Biden. However, to go with what you know has failed in a crisis to dismiss an unknown is dubious. Do you want Trump and his thought process handling a war scenario with Pakistan, North Korea, Iran or an other unknown with the cohort that he has assembled and being the ultimate Yes men ? Use that scenario with sports. Would you want a closer coming in who all season been blowing saves or would you go with a experienced, although not perfect pitcher, get used in a big spot ? Biden may very well suck but I don't know that. I do know what I have seen. And if you don't think the media has been fair to him. Well that goes both ways too. His right wing media have not been fair either and they have lavished praise on him if you want to be concerned with people being treated unfairly write a check to a person. You know is or will be broke soon not to a Billionaire who chose to be President a position for which criticism comes with the job
    Sadly, your agrument has 1 flaw... I have found in my 50+ years on this mudball that experienced politician = corrupt politician.... Never better... more experienced = more corrupt...

Parties and names don't change the game... sadly.

This guy seems to believe this was a weapon used by the government/pharmaceutical companies.

Think of it what you will.

I have no idea if anything here is legit. Not saying I believe it. A family member emailed it to me, because they believe it to be true.

Just a different perspective.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-Smwd1...d=gcj74d1kshr4

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 03-31-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only ones that have been solid in this are the first responders and healthcare workers
    At least most healthcare workers are properly compensated. Doctors and nurses make good money. You have EMTs on the front line in NYC making 17 bucks an hour. Not saying i dont appreciate what the doctors and nurses are doing but someone needs to fix the first responder system as well. Those people need better pay.

My work just extended us 2 additional weeks off, still fully paid.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    My work just extended us 2 additional weeks off, still fully paid.
    That’s great man

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Also, as a first responder.

**** the NYC Mayor

Thankfully the DAs office stepped in and stopped it.

Can't stand him.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/31/man-ac...e=facebook_app

DeBlasio's cabinet was ripping him for his handling of this. They said he actually had a meeting, that everyone had to got to, at the YMCA, while he worked out. Yeah. He's got his head in his arse.

Ignorance is bliss