Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Still wwiting for the information Ibrequested earlier. Facts please.
    George doesn't like his facts legit!

Ignorance is bliss

Don't hold your breath. He is prone to regurgitating unsubstantiated conspiracy theory and FOX news fodder. I have asked for sources. Imo all claims of any consequence should be sourced.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    This was NYC when the USS COMFORT was arriving in the harbor.

Incase you're wondering how uhhh.. Not smart some NYers are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Bunch of dingbats.

But anyway, how have you guys been during this thing ? My wife, daughter and I have been working from home, well my daughter has been taking college courses. My cat and dog have loved having us all home with them. They don't leave our sides.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Bunch of dingbats.
    The photo does not represent if people are socially distanced the camera angle is poor. Also the fact that people walking in a street will eventually have to come in closer contact briefly then ideal. This happens when you go to Costco too. I see many people with gloves and masks. I see many people distancing themselves and people who are closer together may already living together, we don't know. Also we don't know if these people are people who work in hospitals or the police dept on the way to work. We don't even know if the people are New Yorkers they can all be tourists. We don't know lots of things from this photo except that a person is trying to use it to make themselves feel better about themselves

Dayners teach you how to type?

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    The photo does not represent if people are socially distanced the camera angle is poor. Also the fact that people walking in a street will eventually have to come in closer contact briefly then ideal. This happens when you go to Costco too. I see many people with gloves and masks. I see many people distancing themselves and people who are closer together may already living together, we don't know. Also we don't know if these people are people who work in hospitals or the police dept on the way to work. We don't even know if the people are New Yorkers they can all be tourists. We don't know lots of things from this photo except that a person is trying to use it to make themselves feel better about themselves
    Not sure what's hard to understand.

There is absolutely no reason a large group of people need to stand around to watch a ship dock.

Im not sure if you live in NY. But I do, and I can tell you first hand, I have seen large gatherings of people. Which is totally unnecessary.

We can agree to disagree. NY is the hot spot for the US. This is just not necessary and can absolutely cause more spreading of covid-19.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I specifically asked for a source not written many years after. Now didn't I ?

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Dayners teach you how to type?
    I am working from home. I am typing on a small cell phone. Know this an know this well - I am going to make lots of spelling errors and typing mistakes under best of times. I don't care, deal with it. But I type better then Trump does.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Not sure what's hard to understand.

There is absolutely no reason a large group of people need to stand around to watch a ship dock.

Im not sure if you live in NY. But I do, and I can tell you first hand, I have seen large gatherings of people. Which is totally unnecessary.

We can agree to disagree. NY is the hot spot for the US. This is just not necessary and can absolutely cause more spreading of covid-19.

In a city of 10 million people congregations will occur naturally. When it happens have gloves, masks, and try to maintain your distance as best as possible. I live in NYC and have seen crowds because they are inevitable at times. Been to Wal-Mart or any dept store on a line ? It's not perfect but wash your hands and use your best judgement and space out. We're these people foolish maybe. But sometimes the picture does not do anything in telling a story. Now I have heard reports that people here are having corona parties, wow no excuse for that.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-31-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Sounds like a load of excuses to me.

I specifically asked for a source not written many years after. Now didn't I ?
    Something written after it happens is a source . I canít give you a source from something that hasnít happened yet .

I am working from home. I am typing on a small cell phone. Know this an know this well - I am going to make lots of spelling errors and typing mistakes under best of times. I don't care, deal with it. But I type better then Trump does.
    I'm just giving you ****, all in fun

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Something written after it happens is a source . I canít give you a source from something that hasnít happened yet .
    History baby, do the research, articles were written back then.