Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Show me receipts and not from a right wing source written years later. And again travel bans from China only are as good as when you stopped travel from where the Chinese also had travelled. Also, as the NY post reported there are many strains of the Virus. The type hitting the NY and East coast came from travellers from Europe.
    And you think the virus just magically appeared in Europe out of nowhere? It came from travelers who came from China and went through Europe since most of those countries have open borders .

But anyway let's all unite and watch " Worlds Dumbest Videos " ever seen the one with four Phillipino guys watching the Miss Universe pageant ? Or the one with the guys jumping off the roof into a pool ? Let's change the subject for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    And you think the virus just magically appeared in Europe out of nowhere? It came from travelers who came from China and went through Europe since most of those countries have open borders .
    That's my point. Think it thru for a minute. Did shutting travel from China really make s difference if travel from ever nation that the Chinese travelled to make a difference? When did the travel ban from Italy or Spain take effect ? What would have been more effective then a travel ban would have been widespread testing, and calls for isolation. But you won't see that... You don't want to. You can't wake a person up who pretends to be asleep. But it's ok, I guess.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-31-2020 at 12:21 PM.

What I find most reprehensible, among many things, is the complete and total lack of empathy or compassion from our president. He can spend time vilifying the press or touting his "ratings", but not one word of condolence for the dead and their families. This is who Trump is, a malignant narcissist. No capacity for empathy. No concern for anyone other than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    What I find most reprehensible, among many things, is the complete and total lack of empathy or compassion from our president. He can spend time vilifying the press or touting his "ratings", but not one word of condolence for the dead and their families. This is who Trump is, a malignant narcissist. No capacity for empathy. No concern for anyone other than himself.
    Among the first call he made for economic aid was for the ir line travel industry. Air lines. Call me skeptical but as important as the travel industry is like directly related to the Hotel industry which call me cynical is hands in glove with his business. Call me cynical.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Not really since it took much longer for Obama to even start with the travel bans . And many people still died too
    Ah once again you display the failing educational system
    Tell us George, is Ebola spread the same way as Covid?
    Does MERS?

No. (I donít want you to have to fact check)

So the way it is handled is done different
    Do either of this spread at the rate this does and was know to spread?

No.

How many died from Ebola and MERS in this country and how long did it take?
    I will let you look up that one

Among the first call he made for economic aid was for the ir line travel industry. Air lines. Call me skeptical but as important as the travel industry is like directly related to the Hotel industry which call me cynical is hands in glove with his business. Call me cynical.
    Just to add, his sons are running the biz. How about using some of their accommodations to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Ah once again you display the failing educational system
    Tell us George, is Ebola spread the same way as Covid?
    Does MERS?

No. (I donít want you to have to fact check)

So the way it is handled is done different
    Do either of this spread at the rate this does and was know to spread?

No.

How many died from Ebola and MERS in this country and how long did it take?
    I will let you look up that one
    Well we know tens of thousands died from Ebola and Mers and h1n1. With this virus with how fast it spread nothing could have been done to keep it from coming here and spreading like it did . Remember your precious Democrats wanted open boarders and sanctuary cities . You think itís just a coincidence that the states hardest hit as of now by the virus also have the biggest sanctuary cities ? And are blue states ?

Well we know tens of thousands died from Ebola and Mers and h1n1. With this virus with how fast it spread nothing could have been done to keep it from coming here and spreading like it did . Remember your precious Democrats wanted open boarders and sanctuary cities . You think itís just a coincidence that the states hardest hit as of now by the virus also have the biggest sanctuary cities ? And are blue states ?
    But I am Republican. And I can say that is pretty crappy as a human being to say. That is a pretty ugly thing to feel, proud of yourself ? To claim some sort of political victory all to defend your Trump.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-31-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Not it n the US they didn't. .

Not it n the US they didn't. .
    The h1n1 pandemic started in the US , over 60 million infected with it , And over 12k died from it , all in the Us .

The h1n1 pandemic started in the US , over 60 million infected with it , And over 12k died from it , all in the Us .
    Still wwiting for the information Ibrequested earlier. Facts please.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Just to add, his sons are running the biz. How about using some of their accommodations to help?
    03-29-2020, 10:05 AM#903 drt1010
    Heres a thought. In times of crisis and national emergency the Governor of NY can invoke eminent domain to convert buildings in midtown Manhattan into hospitals, 725 5th Ave. would be a good place to start. Also consider 845 United Nations Plaza and Park Avenue & 59th Street.

I guess my initial attempt at humor flew under the radar. Check the addresses.

10s of thousands died from Ebola and Mers in the US? Really? Are you sure?

you are aware of the absolute ludicrous contradiction of your comments?

"nothing could have been done to keep it from coming here and spreading like it did . "

"precious Democrats wanted open boarders and sanctuary cities ."

Genius level stuff their George

Nothing would stop it but it's the Dems fault. Are you toilet trained yet? I'll be impressed if you are.

It's ok Georgie, it will hit red states and with white folk.
    Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Kentucky are on the rise.

Or maybe you should consider proximity and the closer it is, the faster it moves.
    It's a big word so, Proximity means -nearness in space, time, or relationship.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    03-29-2020, 10:05 AM#903 drt1010
    Heres a thought. In times of crisis and national emergency the Governor of NY can invoke eminent domain to convert buildings in midtown Manhattan into hospitals, 725 5th Ave. would be a good place to start. Also consider 845 United Nations Plaza and Park Avenue & 59th Street.

I guess my initial attempt at humor flew under the radar. Check the addresses.
    Ha! I missed that.

Ignorance is bliss