Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Before the same 3 start with their new rants with Trump today why donít those 3 point out the mistakes made by Cuomo and many others who want NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FEDERAL GOV.

And comparing a polished politician like Cuomo to Trump with regards to pressers is like comparing the 90s Dynasty Yankees to the 2008 Yankees. Why even bother............

Oh I know why, it is their chance to pile on....This is all done for Nov 2020....

And you guys prop up Biden?

Please.....he is a joke too.....
    At some point despair has to turn to action you may not like Biden. However, to go with what you know has failed in a crisis to dismiss an unknown is dubious. Do you want Trump and his thought process handling a war scenario with Pakistan, North Korea, Iran or an other unknown with the cohort that he has assembled and being the ultimate Yes men ? Use that scenario with sports. Would you want a closer coming in who all season been blowing saves or would you go with a experienced, although not perfect pitcher, get used in a big spot ? Biden may very well suck but I don't know that. I do know what I have seen. And if you don't think the media has been fair to him. Well that goes both ways too. His right wing media have not been fair either and they have lavished praise on him if you want to be concerned with people being treated unfairly write a check to a person. You know is or will be broke soon not to a Billionaire who chose to be President a position for which criticism comes with the job

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    At some point despair has to turn to action you may not like Biden. However, to go with what you know has failed in a crisis to dismiss an unknown is dubious. Do you want Trump and his thought process handling a war scenario with Pakistan, North Korea, Iran or an other unknown with the cohort that he has assembled and being the ultimate Yes men ? Use that scenario with sports. Would you want a closer coming in who all season been blowing saves or would you go with a experienced, although not perfect pitcher, get used in a big spot ? Biden may very well suck but I don't know that. I do know what I have seen. And if you don't think the media has been fair to him. Well that goes both ways too. His right wing media have not been fair either and they have lavished praise on him if you want to be concerned with people being treated unfairly write a check to a person. You know is or will be broke soon not to a Billionaire who chose to be President a position for which criticism comes with the job
    Excellent post.
    I have little faith in Trump's ability to lead. I had faith in Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama to at least have an element of steadfastness and truthfulness.
    While I truly dislike Biden as a candidate, I would rather see him in this position than a man worried about his poll numbers.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nicky I think you are the first to mention Biden in this thread!
    At least he's focusing on the future and not the past!!!

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Before the same 3 start with their new rants with Trump today why donít those 3 point out the mistakes made by Cuomo and many others who want NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FEDERAL GOV.

And comparing a polished politician like Cuomo to Trump with regards to pressers is like comparing the 90s Dynasty Yankees to the 2008 Yankees. Why even bother............

Oh I know why, it is their chance to pile on....This is all done for Nov 2020....

And you guys prop up Biden?

Please.....he is a joke too.....

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    This was NYC when the USS COMFORT was arriving in the harbor.

Incase you're wondering how uhhh.. Not smart some NYers are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    At least he's focusing on the future and not the past!!!
    Should we call it "aspiration"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Excellent post.
    I have little faith in Trump's ability to lead. I had faith in Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama to at least have an element of steadfastness and truthfulness.
    While I truly dislike Biden as a candidate, I would rather see him in this position than a man worried about his poll numbers.
    I voted for Trump not because I liked him, but I an pragmatic. I figured HC had so many enemies nothing would get done.

How is Biden unknown to crisis ? He was vice president during the last 2 pandemics . And last I checked him and Obama didnít do a great job either . Btw I think someone else will be the Dem nominee after the convention . Either cuomo or Michelle Obama

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    This was NYC when the USS COMFORT was arriving in the harbor.

Incase you're wondering how uhhh.. Not smart some NYers are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This is a state that has reelected , cuomo , deblasio and Schumer over and over . What do you expect. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How is Biden unknown to crisis ? He was vice president during the last 2 pandemics . And last I checked him and Obama didnít do a great job either . Btw I think someone else will be the Dem nominee after the convention . Either cuomo or Michelle Obama
    Exactly great point. Thanks. Even though you didn't plan to make it. During those events the Federal response was way better.

Exactly great point. Thanks. Even though you didn't plan to make it. During those events the Federal response was way better.

Not really since it took much longer for Obama to even start with the travel bans . And many people still died too

Not really since it took much longer for Obama to even start with the travel bans . And many people still died too
    Show me receipts and not from a right wing source written years later. And again travel bans from China only are as good as when you stopped travel from where the Chinese also had travelled. Also, as the NY post reported there are many strains of the Virus. The type hitting the NY and East coast came from travellers from Europe.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-31-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Your point of the photo I guess it to show people are irresponsible. I looked at the photo a few times and from the picture I see people on a major walk way along the West side Highway. People many of whom are walking to and from work. I see people with masks and gloves. I see people keeping their distances, and other people who may be closer together who may be married or living together. That is what it is. That is why the City has opened up walk ways without car travel. It's like that in North Carolina, Michigan, Florida too where there are stores and people have to shop or streets where people walk. Be careful, wash your hands, keep a distance from people as possible for six feet apart when possible. The photo shows what to you ? Did you not take a closer look at it ???

This is a state that has reelected , cuomo , deblasio and Schumer over and over . What do you expect. ?
    Any twat k ow that they are all the same.

Hm. That sounds familiar

So does the bs of your plat