Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172572 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    It's not hard to understand.

Hypothetical: I don't have actual #s on hand.

Cuomo has 10,000 vents

They're projecting he is going to need 30,000 vents at the apex.

That would mean he's 20,000 short.

When he says we have 10,000 vents, that INCLUDES the ones in the stockpile.

I mean basic math isn't that difficult, or so one would assume.

Also, the link he's using as a source is an extreme right source, so of course they're going to be negative towards any democratic issue. Just like extreme left are negative towards Republican issues. Pretty simple. He can't read anything unbiased, he can't handle it.

Also, because the government isn't overseeing the vent buying, companies are letting states bid against each other. Driving vent prices up, dramatically. This is terrible, I hope to find out what these companies are, to make sure they're held accountable. It's totally unacceptable.
    Well no one knows how many cuomo has stockpiled . But what we do know is that he has been stockpiling all this time while saying ny is short . Why hasnít he started using that stockpile yet ? When the supply he has stockpiled is running out then he can say ny is short handed but that may not happen since Ford and GM will have made 50k of them in the next 100 days .

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    South Korea nailed it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    South Korea nailed it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Smaller Countries can nail it.....The US is too spread out.....And cluster ****s for Big Cities.

We wonít see the same results because people who live in the US donít care about staying at home.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Before the same 3 start with their new rants with Trump today why donít those 3 point out the mistakes made by Cuomo and many others who want NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FEDERAL GOV.

And comparing a polished politician like Cuomo to Trump with regards to pressers is like comparing the 90s Dynasty Yankees to the 2008 Yankees. Why even bother............

Oh I know why, it is their chance to pile on....This is all done for Nov 2020....

And you guys prop up Biden?

Please.....he is a joke too.....
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 03-31-2020 at 05:28 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Not saying Trump has handled this well but my God. The thought of Biden being in charge of all this is far more terrifying.
    Smart intellectual people used to be in the government and politics. Its pretty clear our hest and brightest have chosen other career opportunities

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Not saying Trump has handled this well but my God. The thought of Biden being in charge of all this is far more terrifying.
    Smart intellectual people used to be in the government and politics. Its pretty clear our hest and brightest have chosen other career opportunities
    Bingo.

Biden terrifies me.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only twats these dayís are ones that keep Clinging to the idea that either party truly gives a damned about them . If this pandemic doesnít prove that then I donít know what does
    You are correct.
    Do you douche?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Before the same 3 start with their new rants with Trump today why donít those 3 point out the mistakes made by Cuomo and many others who want NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FEDERAL GOV.

And comparing a polished politician like Cuomo to Trump with regards to pressers is like comparing the 90s Dynasty Yankees to the 2008 Yankees. Why even bother............

Oh I know why, it is their chance to pile on....This is all done for Nov 2020....

No ****ing way do I prop up Biden. The way he moves he looks like he needs to be propped up.
    If you could combine good parts of the two, Trump and Biden, you would have a heck of a president.

Ignorance is bliss

It is too late to criticize.....

We are doomed.....

Just live in your cave for 6 more months and then pop out and see what it looks like. By then the new Fall strain will be gathering steam......
    We are not doomed. There is some hopeful data, RC posted yesterday and has been discussed in other papers, that the numbers are dropping a bit from the expected, in NYC. Death tolls will go up like we saw in Italy and Spain but the cases may be slowing progression. That doesn't mean they are going to stop any time soon but they will be more easily handled.

The crappy truth is Fauci's comment that we should expect a resurgence in the fall.

Ignorance is bliss

Ok Cuomo is a joke and a clown. I already had said that. Ok they won't get my support in the future. I am not a Democrat. I voted for Trump. So now your move
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-31-2020 at 09:46 AM.

I wonít be voting for anyone since I already know that neither side gives a damned about us

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I wonít be voting for anyone since I already know that neither side gives a damned about us
    Good.

Nicky I think you are the first to mention Biden in this thread!