Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 9393
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Since the stay at home order has been put in place. NY has seen a pretty decent decline of new cases daily over the last week. So, it's working.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 03-30-2020 at 12:39 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

That’s good to hear . Hopefully the trend continues

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Since the stay at home order has been put in place. NY has seen a pretty decent decline of new cases daily over the last week. So, it's working.

Hopefully the trend continues with even more people staying home.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Hopefully the trend continues with even more people staying home.
    Every state needs to put a stay in place order in, to avoid what happened in NY.

In my opinion.

I'm not sure if every state has done it yet. Or, if people are finally awakening to what's going on in NY and taking it into their own hands to socially distance.

It also shows that NY was behind the ball in putting the stay in order in place. Cuomo really dropped the ball.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The governor of FLa should have shut down the state much, much sooner. I have no problem with him doing it but he's acting like a hero after he let spring breakers go raging through the state.
    Cuomo should have taken more precautions but the President could also have interjected. That's what I mean. He could have taken the bull by the horns and told NYC that they couldn't have flights into FLa unless. people were in quarantine for 14 days and he could have told the Gov of Fla that he has to shut it down.
    Trump said a possible quarantine with Conn and the Gov flat out said: THAT AIN’T HAPPENING HERE!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Dr. Dena Grayson@DrDenaGrayson

Based on calculations of cremations and urns returned to families, #Wuhan residents estimate that btwn 42k-46k(!!) died in city + surrounding area during the 2.5-month lockdown. Official figure: 2535 dead.

h/t @eileenguo @SaysDana
    @thespybrief #COVID19
    https://rfa.org/english/news/china/w...020182846.html
    China has lied from Day 1 and Patient Zero

Why even waste your time mentioning that country anymore?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clown, we can’t worry about yesterday anymore.....

You can’t change yesterday.

You can only go forward.

We are all in this together and I feel bad for the people who live around NY City, they are packed in there like sardines.
    Two hours ago.

Now.

Make your ****ing mind up.

Every state needs to put a stay in place order in, to avoid what happened in NY.

In my opinion.

I'm not sure if every state has done it yet. Or, if people are finally awakening to what's going on in NY and taking it into their own hands to socially distance.

It also shows that NY was behind the ball in putting the stay in order in place. Cuomo really dropped the ball.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzanne.../#32d13b6858f4

Not every state. I think it was 27 as of yesterday but they all have different regulations. Some states are more strict than others.

Yes, New York was. The minute those cases in Westchester county popped up, they should have taken more serious action. That's on Deblasio as well. They know all the people traveling back and forth in the city, to the city from Westchester, NJ, and LI, etc. Not to mention the amount of tourists.

He's providing evidence of the very thing you are claiming here, smart guy.

In my opinion.

Speaking of cuomo , it seems he lied about there being a big shortage of ventilators . Imagine that he has been playing politics instead of helping his people in NY .

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...e-ventilators/

I live in Florida , the stay at home order has been in effect for weeks now .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Speaking of cuomo , it seems he lied about there being a big shortage of ventilators . Imagine that he has been playing politics instead of helping his people in NY .

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...e-ventilators/
    <<“Yes they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they’re supposed to be because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said, according to the New York Post. “We need them for the apex. The apex isn’t here so we’re gathering them in the stockpile so when we need them they will be there.”>>

Reading is fundamental.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    <<“Yes they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they’re supposed to be because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said, according to the New York Post. “We need them for the apex. The apex isn’t here so we’re gathering them in the stockpile so when we need them they will be there.”>>

Reading is fundamental.

If he has a stockpile then why is he demanding so many more ? Why isn’t he using the ones he has first ? You can’t claim a shortage if you have a stockpile and haven’t used it yet . Cuomo has been playing politics with this virus and you know it .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If he has a stockpile then why is he demanding so many more ? Why isn’t he using the ones he has first ? You can’t claim a shortage if you have a stockpile and haven’t used it yet . Cuomo has been playing politics with this virus and you know it .
    What is so hard to understand. The stockpile is akin to inventory in a retail operations, you warehouse the "stock" until needed. He received some (I believe it was 400) and they went into storage until the need arises. As the demand increases from hospitals, and it surely will, they will be delivered. Honestly I hope it never happens. I hope they never see the light of day. But the reality at this juncture suggests otherwise.

Cuomo on COVID19: “If there was ever a moment for unity, this is the moment. In this situation, there are no red states or blue states—no red casualties or blue causalities. It’s red, white, and blue. This virus doesn’t discriminate.”