Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 532 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7968
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I also think NYC mayor who I won't name, has done a ****ing terrible job. Cuomo not much better. For the record.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yeah.
    I think Cuomo has done a decent job and at the very least, he's been very vocal about what this will look like if it gets out of hand. he has been honest.
    Hindsights a Mofo. They should have been more prepared. He also should have gone on lockdown a week sooner but hopefully they did it in enough time to at least slow it.

The mayor has been horrid. He's weak as ****. I never liked him.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You are the one crying. The man you love has stunk so far. Thankfully, Fauci and Brix are finally getting into his ears and he's starting to realize what is really going to happen.
    He now "hopes" that July 1 is a reasonable estimate. I highlight "hopes" because it was used correctly and it was a fair comment as opposed too "I'm sure we will be fine by July 1rst and things will be back to normal"
    Hope implies uncertainty but a in a positive message.
    You are another ornagesnowflake. You can't even fathom that you boy has underperformed. You won't even consider that he has up to this point done a poor job. You are such an orangesnowflake that you you can't admit any fault in his handling of this and blame everyone and thing else.
    Are you afraid to melt? Little orangesnowflake?
    For the last time, he is NOT MY BOY.

I didn’t even vote for him..

I voted for Hillary....

But after seeing how bad the media has been since 2016 with bias BS I had to be against their takes...

I never said I agree with Trump....

I cannot stand the media and their Bullspit! And if you really think the media is perfect then you don’t have a clue either.....
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    That post is the biggest pile of garbage I have ever read
    This is one of your smaller piles.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Yeah.
    I think Cuomo has done a decent job and at the very least, he's been very vocal about what this will look like if it gets out of hand. he has been honest.
    Hindsights a Mofo. They should have been more prepared. He also should have gone on lockdown a week sooner but hopefully they did it in enough time to at least slow it.

The mayor has been horrid. He's weak as ****. I never liked him.
    Why was Cuomo allowing flights into Florida or anywhere for that matter?

Kind of stupid, huh?

You allow a hotspot come to a place with lots of people who are more susceptible to the virus.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    For the last time, he is NOT MY BOY.

I didn’t even vote for him..

I voted for Hillary....

But after seeing how bad the media has been since 2016 with bias BS I had to be against their takes...

I never said I agree with Trump....

I cannot stand the media and their Bullspit! And if you really think the media is perfect then you don’t have a clue either.....
    As you know, I have repeatedly said, he get the poop end of the stick in the media. I have defended him multiple times regarding other things and commented on the press taking things completely out of context or simply not printing other things he said and done.

This is not that occasion. He has not done a good job. That has nothing to do with the media. I look up everything. I check the Times, Post, Fox, CNN and the new agencies. They all say the same thing. He hasn't done a great job. Fox prints comments he makes that sound better than other places and focuses on those comments. That's good for him but also not honest.

No one wants you to bash him. People just want a reality check and the understanding that he hasn't been good.
    You put your back to a wall for the wrong guy.

Why was Cuomo allowing flights into Florida or anywhere for that matter?

Kind of stupid, huh?

You allow a hotspot come to a place with lots of people who are more susceptible to the virus.
    The governor of FLa should have shut down the state much, much sooner. I have no problem with him doing it but he's acting like a hero after he let spring breakers go raging through the state.
    Cuomo should have taken more precautions but the President could also have interjected. That's what I mean. He could have taken the bull by the horns and told NYC that they couldn't have flights into FLa unless. people were in quarantine for 14 days and he could have told the Gov of Fla that he has to shut it down.

Dr. Dena Grayson@DrDenaGrayson

Based on calculations of cremations and urns returned to families, #Wuhan residents estimate that btwn 42k-46k(!!) died in city + surrounding area during the 2.5-month lockdown. Official figure: 2535 dead.

h/t @eileenguo @SaysDana
    @thespybrief #COVID19
    https://rfa.org/english/news/china/w...020182846.html
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin for off-label use, (chances are the early data from New York trials last week are looking good.)

A lot of conflicting info / reports on the efficacy of the drug combo. In dire circumstances require drastic measures. We don't have time for precise, double blind well controlled studies! People are dying!
    Last edited by drt1010; 03-30-2020 at 09:59 AM.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Dr. Dena Grayson@DrDenaGrayson

Based on calculations of cremations and urns returned to families, #Wuhan residents estimate that btwn 42k-46k(!!) died in city + surrounding area during the 2.5-month lockdown. Official figure: 2535 dead.

h/t @eileenguo @SaysDana
    @thespybrief #COVID19
    https://rfa.org/english/news/china/w...020182846.html
    Roho and I were discussing this and I suspect but it's only a hunch, that much of that is true but some of it is China cleaning up undesirables be the socially, politically or criminally undesirable.
    I don't know if the numbers are all from the Covid19 but I am sure they lied.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin for off-label use, (chances are the early data from New York trials last week are looking good.)

A lot of conflicting info / reports on the efficacy of the drug combo. In dire circumstances require drastic measures. We don't have time for precise, double blind well controlled studies! People are dying!
    But we can't panic. I think people who are really in jeopardy should get treatment but they need to know risks.

Anyone hear from Phoba?

But we can't panic. I think people who are really in jeopardy should get treatment but they need to know risks.
    I was referencing the red tape and road blocks. Most of the data that supports efficacy is predominantly anecdotal. The one doc from upstate, Zelenko, has now treated 600+ with very good result. My point we don't have time. I agree no need to panic. My hope, the FDA recent decision on "off label" was prompted by early results coming out of NYC study.

Roho and I were discussing this and I suspect but it's only a hunch, that much of that is true but some of it is China cleaning up undesirables be the socially, politically or criminally undesirable.
    I don't know if the numbers are all from the Covid19 but I am sure they lied.
    It wouldn't surprise me. Opportunity to empty jails and "eliminate" enemies. Wouldn't be the first time a totalitarian regime employed draconian measures against it's own.

The governor of FLa should have shut down the state much, much sooner. I have no problem with him doing it but he's acting like a hero after he let spring breakers go raging through the state.
    Cuomo should have taken more precautions but the President could also have interjected. That's what I mean. He could have taken the bull by the horns and told NYC that they couldn't have flights into FLa unless. people were in quarantine for 14 days and he could have told the Gov of Fla that he has to shut it down.
    Clown, we can’t worry about yesterday anymore.....

You can’t change yesterday.

You can only go forward.

We are all in this together and I feel bad for the people who live around NY City, they are packed in there like sardines.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Clown, we can’t worry about yesterday anymore.....

You can’t change yesterday.

You can only go forward.

We are all in this together and I feel bad for the people who live around NY City, they are packed in there like sardines.
    Mush, I have been saying that for weeks. I'm glad you are getting it. We all need be very, honest even if it's scary or not what we want other or say. We need to act responsibly and with kindness. It's that simple. It's knowing that things you say and do in this moment will have a ripple effect. That effect can be helpful or harmful.