Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 627 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I also think NYC mayor who I won't name, has done a ****ing terrible job. Cuomo not much better. For the record.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I think Cuomo and Diblasio were late to take action Diblasio would assert something and Cuomo would critose him and then do exactly what Diblasio recommended. It was like the Real Housewives. I think they were fools. But I am not rooting for them because they are Democrats. Heck I have voted for Republicans in my life more then Democrats. You can be indepent. But not them any criticism of Trump is an attack on them.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It's definitely too soon. Maybe June 30 is realistic.

I'm convinced you and rzzbnzy (sorry, can't say mush. Wouldn't want to get reported) are the same person.

I don’t have time to waste.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I get it. You felt insecure about our country's future. Felt fearful of potential threats. A person came forward promising salvation. The mantra, the creed Make America Great Again, resonated and filled you with hope. The rallies filled you with delirium. He promised to punish those who would do America harm. He would protect you with a Wall from the bad people. And he would make Mexico pay for it. He would make America rich, bring back so many jobs. He would cut corporate taxes and corporations and cash from overseas jobs would return in the billions. He would give us better and less expensive health insurance. I get it. Today your not safer, you feel even more threatened but you have invested so much in him emotionally. You believed him. Yet, your mind sees what is going on. It's a crisis in your mind between what you wanted to be, what others told you would be, and what you see. He did not keep you safe he is not so smart. He sold you a bill of goods like a con man. Your afraid that you were conned, swindled so your mad at those who would tell you so. I get it, it hurts. So we shouldn't have let foreigner in. As if.... Americans on vacation, exercising their freedom enjoying the world on vacation, US business men abroad making money, and commercial travel brining goods also helped bring it to the country. It is what it is.
    Why do you even live in America?

Go live in Cuba for 5 years and come back and tell us how good you had it....

You obviously hate it here. It is what it is....nobody is forcing you to stay here.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

And look, 1986 was a long time ago...I get it.....

quit being so mad at the world.....

The Mets will get their Championship one day again....

I actually rooted for that 86 team. I watched more Met games with WOR that year. I think I saw maybe 5 Yankee games that year u til they started broadcasting 2 games a week on an independent station back in 1987...
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why do you even live in America?

Go live in Cuba for 5 years and come back and tell us how good you had it....

You obviously hate it here. It is what it is....nobody is forcing you to stay here.
    All I can say is the famous words of your hero, " When your famous they let you grab their ******* " He certainly has you grabbed by yours and your mind..

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Like.. How.. Am..I supposed to be thrilled about a president who tweets this during a national ****ing emergency..

- President Trump Twitter

I mean the guy literally posts about his ****ing TV ratings on the rise. You know what else is on the rise? The death toll.

This is not okay. I'm sorry if it doesn't seem like an issue to any of you Trump does nothing wrong people.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    How can anyone read this and not think Trump has some sort of mental illness, unless they're as oblivious to reality as he is. And they wonder why ppl are always critical of him. It's comical how much of a cartoon villain he is, like on the Simpsons. If Obama or HIllary had tweeted that out they'd all be marching to the white house right now to demand the president be jailed, so please drop the TDS act.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    All I can say is the famous words of your hero, " When your famous they let you grab their ******* " He certainly has you grabbed by yours and your mind..
    Why is YOUR opinion or anybody opposite of Trump CORRECT?

Just because I'm opposite of your beliefs doesn’t mean my opinions are wrong....

You have yours and I have mine...

Deal with it!

And as for as political stances?

I’m middle...I agree with both sides....

I’m against leaning too much on either side.....

I voted for Slick Willy with his 2nd term....
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 03-30-2020 at 07:46 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Why is YOUR opinion or anybody opposite of Trump CORRECT?

Just because I'm opposite of your beliefs doesn’t mean my opinions are wrong....

You have yours and I have mine...

Deal with it!

And as for as political stances?

I’m middle...I agree with both sides....

I’m against leaving too much on either side.....

I voted for Slick Willy with his 2nd term....
    The issue is not opinion. The issue is looking at words and actions. I agree that we get caught up in other crap.
    But words and actions. Flimflamman's point was that this man said, while running for this office, "you gab em py the *****". You think that's ok. You re ok with a leader that says and does that. It's sexual assault.
    It's not infidelity. It's assault.
    You will look the other way for that. That means you will look the other way for other things. Soon, you are complicit and it's tough to own that.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    How can anyone read this and not think Trump has some sort of mental illness, unless they're as oblivious to reality as he is. And they wonder why ppl are always critical of him. It's comical how much of a cartoon villain he is, like on the Simpsons. If Obama or HIllary had tweeted that out they'd all be marching to the white house right now to demand the president be jailed, so please drop the TDS act.

Who cares?

You just never accepted change...

Why do we have to see the same ole garbage as Presidents?

Both parties are garbage, the same ole crap!

Trump is different and I like people who have balls to stand up to others....

I would have no problem if Crazy Bernie was President. I wouldn’t agree with everything but he would certainly be change to the norm.

People just can’t adapt and then are just followers because a leader forms that disagree and then everybody gets behind them and cries and moans for 4 years....It is actually pathetic on how the cry babies have been acting since 2016......
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Why the surprise of increased cases?

we have tests!

Geez!

Sensationalize everything!
    Sensationalize this. From the White House this morning. From Brix-

The government’s model estimated “between 80,000 and 160,000, maybe even potentially 200,000 people, succumbing” to Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.

She added that without any precautionary measures, the same models projected that 1.6 million to 2.2 million Americans could die from complications of the virus.

“Some of them predicted half of the United States would get infected,” she said.

Or is she a liberal who is spewing hysteria?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Sensationalize this. From the White House this morning. From Brix-

The government’s model estimated “between 80,000 and 160,000, maybe even potentially 200,000 people, succumbing” to Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.

She added that without any precautionary measures, the same models projected that 1.6 million to 2.2 million Americans could die from complications of the virus.

“Some of them predicted half of the United States would get infected,” she said.

Or is she a liberal who is spewing hysteria?

A little late..

I already said MY GOLF BUDDY who is a teacher at a college said one million people will die from this if people don’t accept change from the norm.

All I ever say is what is wrong with OPTIMISM?

Why do we have to live in doom and gloom?

Nobody knows what will happen so how can anybody SAY ANYTHING with regards to speculations?

Think about that.....
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 03-30-2020 at 08:02 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Who cares?

You just never accepted change...

Why do we have to see the same ole garbage as Presidents?

Both parties are garbage, they same ole crap!

Trump is different and I like people who have balls to stand up to others....

I would have no problem if Crazy Bernie was President. I wouldn’t agree with everything but he would certainly be change to the norm.

People just can’t adapt and then are just followers because a leader forms that disagree and then everybody gets behind them and cries and moans for 4 years....It is actually pathetic on how the cry babies have been acting since 2016......

You are the one crying. The man you love has stunk so far. Thankfully, Fauci and Brix are finally getting into his ears and he's starting to realize what is really going to happen.
    He now "hopes" that July 1 is a reasonable estimate. I highlight "hopes" because it was used correctly and it was a fair comment as opposed too "I'm sure we will be fine by July 1rst and things will be back to normal"
    Hope implies uncertainty but a in a positive message.
    You are another ornagesnowflake. You can't even fathom that you boy has underperformed. You won't even consider that he has up to this point done a poor job. You are such an orangesnowflake that you you can't admit any fault in his handling of this and blame everyone and thing else.
    Are you afraid to melt? Little orangesnowflake?

Ignorance is bliss

A little late..

I already said MY GOLF BUDDY who is a teacher at a college said one million people will die from this if people don’t accept change from the norm.
    So Trump's team is late in getting out this info?

Good. I'm glad you see why people think he's been dishonest. I'm glad you see why many of us think he could have done a better job in getting out this message and taking more aggressive actions.

I am impressed that you can see that he has not handled this well.

Ignorance is bliss