Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 625 of 627 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627 LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 9393
  1. #9361
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Doc, exact same scenario but it was a press you liked and a democratic senate, what would you say? I would personally sound like Ralph from the Simpsons. "Ha-Ha!" and walk away.
    I would not care one bit about the far right or their wants. If my president was picking s SCOTUS that I liked? **** the Rs.

    If this happens, I can actually see senators losing seats. If the Dems get the senate and Biden wins, they can add Justices and stack the Court.

    There is also some issue regarding a lifetime appointment. There is the option to argue that only means to a federal court.
    Also, if he doesn't put Lagoa forward, he doesn't gain ground in Florida. He may lose it.
    I agree and rationally I understand, emotionally I am outraged at the presumptuous hypocrisy and arrogance. I would be much more comfortable with a D pick no question. I would feel safer and more secure in my kids future.

    Lifetime appointments have the potential to change law for a generation! That is precisely what scares the **** out of me. If he succeeds in packing the court with another conservative judge the country faces serious regression.

    I think once the initial knee jerk has passed, some R's may look more carefully at the larger picture. What are my constituents thinking and feeling. Is my seat vulnerable. Like the whores they are ( D&R) they will take the temp and act in THEIR best interest, ie what will lead to re-election.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  2. #9362
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Don't you mean the inaction of the dotard in charge? We still don't have a national strategy. Still no mask mandate, which is a proven deterrent to the spread. Fortunately some governors and the public are taking the threat far more seriously. The lack of leadership is evident. The failure clear. To deny responsibility in the face of a crisis is criminal. That is not leadership, it's inept cowardice.
    Your TDS was at an all time high wasn't it? He saved over 2 million lives. The doctors commend the Administration for the actions they have taken.

    The blame is China, the deaths in this country have lots of blame including many democratic leaders like Cuomo.

  3. #9363
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I was referring to you being correct about asking for small portions.

    You answered this but not the one question that I did ask. At least you didn't try to deflect. You just ignored.

    Now, if you genuinely don't care about social issues or how trump is handling things because your life has improved, I actually understand that. If that is the case then why not admit? If You don't care and stop defending him with the understanding that some people do care?

    But if you think he's a great president for all reasons and is being unduly criticized?

    Here is question 1

    Trump is paying off a porn star for having an affair with her. True or False?
    Did he pay her off? I do not know
    Did he have an affair with her? I do not know
    Did either or both happen? I do not know

    And the thing is neither do you. So this is not a fact. At least not a known fact either way you "slice it."

  4. #9364
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It is frightening to watch the Dems become more full of hate and vitriol than the Reps.

    I don't wan him as president. But in the last couple weeks, it's gotten nuts.
    I have certainly been guilty of calling out people and accusing them of certain beliefs based on their blind support for him but you step back and look?

    It's ****ed. And it is not just Trump doing it. Trump is not going to turn the country into a fascist nation. Just like Biden won't turn us into purely socialist country.
    I have spoken to many people about whom I care and that I respect. They feel the Dems will ruin the country the way the Dems fear Trump will. When I listen, I don't agree with all points, but there are many that I can see as legit, at least to them. They aren't ignorant stances. They aren't callous.

    Truthfully, hearing AOC continually speak scares me as much as hearing Pence speak. They are the same coin.

    Then you have HBO running a show that essentially bashes him and his family at all costs? Really? What if they'd done that to Obama?

    When all these celebrities come out screaming, it's not a good look for the Dems. That party looks really bad right now. Really, really bad. Really hateful.

    Trump sets himself up. He deserves much of what he gets but not enough to have people hating one another.
    I hope people read full transcripts and give some context to many of the things about which he's quoted.

    If you think Trump is better for this country? Great. Will I question certain issues? Hell yes.
    But no one should be afraid of voting for Trump or Biden.

    If Trump wins, I hope he does a great job.

    Clown out
    I want to agree only if Biden wins, I hope he does a great job as well.

  5. #9365
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hey mush, McConnel said it wasn't right back then and refused to do it. He said the new president should the one.
    McConnel said we shouldn't then. So we shouldn't now.
    Not exactly the same however.

  6. #9366
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,223
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Your TDS was at an all time high wasn't it? He saved over 2 million lives. The doctors commend the Administration for the actions they have taken.

    The blame is China, the deaths in this country have lots of blame including many democratic leaders like Cuomo.
    I was wrong you didn't miss your calling at OAN. You actually should be a stand up comedian because I almost spit out my drink at how laughable that statement is.

    Do you really think anyone is going to take you seriously with a take like that? I mean if Trump's following was a cult, you would be right at the front of the line.

  7. #9367
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Well we agree on one thing!

    Who wrote the so called "unwritten rules"?
    Your answer is Joe Biden, 1992

  8. #9368
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The real toll of Covid-19 is even higher than 200,000. Between mid-March and late August, 259,000 more Americans have died than would in a normal year. https://nytimes.com/interactive/2020...h-toll-us.html
    Covid has killed less. There is a difference between death with and death from
    That said, the ancillary damage that the lockdown has done is tremendous.

  9. #9369
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I was wrong you didn't miss your calling at OAN. You actually should be a stand up comedian because I almost spit out my drink at how laughable that statement is.

    Do you really think anyone is going to take you seriously with a take like that? I mean if Trump's following was a cult, you would be right at the front of the line.
    Show where I said I was wrong. I still await the first fact. LOL

  10. #9370
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,853
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Your TDS was at an all time high wasn't it? He saved over 2 million lives. The doctors commend the Administration for the actions they have taken.

    The blame is China, the deaths in this country have lots of blame including many democratic leaders like Cuomo.
    How does it feel to be completely brainwashed?

  11. #9371
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Your TDS was at an all time high wasn't it? He saved over 2 million lives. The doctors commend the Administration for the actions they have taken.

    The blame is China, the deaths in this country have lots of blame including many democratic leaders like Cuomo.


    I have no words. This is said in jest right? I have on word, incredulous.

    There is help available, I know people in the field who specialize in cult deprogramming. If interested feel free to let me know.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  12. #9372
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,853
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Covid has killed less. There is a difference between death with and death from
    That said, the ancillary damage that the lockdown has done is tremendous.
    You're really good at mindlessly parroting conservative talking points.

  13. #9373
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,223
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Show where I said I was wrong. I still await the first fact. LOL
    He saved 2 million lives by shutting down travel from China when most of the coronavirus strain that affected American citizens came from Europe? He saved 2 million lives by holding back federal stockpiles of PPE? He saved 2 million lives by not mandating a mask policy in this country? He saved 2 million lives by delaying funding for COVID testing and hospitals? He saved 2 million lives by constantly downplaying the virus to the point where much of his base refuses to wear masks to this day? Mind you he downplayed the virus while admitting to Woodward in March that the virus "wasn't just killing old people" and that it was "deadly stuff" so he can't plea ignorance.

    You're beyond lost. Enjoy that shrine in your house to Trump you've built.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-22-2020 at 09:38 PM.

  14. #9374
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,173
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Did he pay her off? I do not know
    Did he have an affair with her? I do not know
    Did either or both happen? I do not know

    And the thing is neither do you. So this is not a fact. At least not a known fact either way you "slice it."

    Weak.



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #9375
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,173
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Covid has killed less. There is a difference between death with and death from
    That said, the ancillary damage that the lockdown has done is tremendous.
    Your ignorance is consuming you.

    I know you don't really believe in covid. You made. that expressly clear to me when we discussed those I know who died from Covid. You questioned their deaths. That's because you are and ignorant troll. There was no actual comprehension or attempt at it from you. It was simply a bunch of antagonistic questions to try and prove that Covid didn't kill people.

    It kills less than the flu because it's about as dangerous. Oh wait. Even at 150k it's still 4-5 times deadlier than last years flu.

    Poor Brett. You are either inbred from hillbillies or from Waspy, Ivy League incest. Either way, you are clearly the product of first cousin consumption

    Actually Brett. You are correct. Covid doesn't kill people and it's not serious. Please go have a fun time at a large gathering.



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •