Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 616 of 627 FirstFirst ... 116516566606614615616617618626 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 9393
  1. #9226
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    My point. The D's are arguing for a larger package that would effectively help more not less people. I do agree however politics are in play. The longer it's delayed the more people will suffer.
    They want to help more at the expense of the country. That's the issue.

  2. #9227
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    They want to help more at the expense of the country. That's the issue.
    Both sides are playing politics at the expense of the country . this just proves that neither side gives a damned about “ their constituents “

  3. #9228
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It would except I do not. You got the thick gloves right?
    I love you keep proving my point.

  4. #9229
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,193
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    They want to help more at the expense of the country. That's the issue.
    Right and trump wants to help more when it lines his and his friends pockets



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #9230
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,193
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It would except I do not. You got the thick gloves right?
    Why do you want to borrow them to pull the crap out of your gut you've been swallowing?
    Or to clean up the crap you've been spewing ?
    Or the lies you've been regurgitating?
    Or as a TDSer, do you want to pull it (metaphorically) from your throat?



    Or, might you actually be truthful and agree with some of the criticism?

    Fascinating you responded only to this aspect of the post. I will take that as an admittance to the rest being true.

    Which it was
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 09-17-2020 at 10:17 AM.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #9231
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Why do you want to borrow them to pull the crap out of your gut you've been swallowing?
    Or to clean up the crap you've been spewing ?
    Or the lies you've been regurgitating?
    Or as a TDSer, do you want to pull it (metaphorically) from your throat?



    Or, might you actually be truthful and agree with some of the criticism?

    Fascinating you responded only to this aspect of the post. I will take that as an admittance to the rest being true.

    Which it was
    He has nothing to come back with, which was already proven when I asked him for a single source he could use to help his argument. He has literally nothing... Zip. Nada.

    And in typical fashion, he quips back with "do you have thick gloves? Derp derp... /Takes a swig of glue"

  7. #9232
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,193
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    He has nothing to come back with, which was already proven when I asked him for a single source he could use to help his argument. He has literally nothing... Zip. Nada.

    And in typical fashion, he quips back with "do you have thick gloves? Derp derp... /Takes a swig of glue"
    He's typical. When presented with actual facts, he says they aren't real and you need different facts. When asked to present facts, he can't so he says he doesn't need to because he's not trying to prove anything.

    People get so blinded by their allegiance, they believe the other side only lies, it goes both ways for sure. But right now, considering the man running the country, has been and is actively being documented on lies, cheats, steals, assaults and that info is public, but he's says it's fake? They believe it's fake.
    Trump could walk up to one of them, scream our to the cameras and tweet "Watch me. I am going to slap this baby", then slap their baby in the face but tell them he didn't do it and they would believe him and yell at the media for showing the video of Trump slapping their babies face and showing the tweets



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #9233
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    I love you keep proving my point.
    I love how you can't stand on a single thing you say.

  9. #9234
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Right and trump wants to help more when it lines his and his friends pockets
    A TDS statement of all time given the massive losses he and his family have had in the last four years. LOL

  10. #9235
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Why do you want to borrow them to pull the crap out of your gut you've been swallowing?
    Or to clean up the crap you've been spewing ?
    Or the lies you've been regurgitating?
    Or as a TDSer, do you want to pull it (metaphorically) from your throat?



    Or, might you actually be truthful and agree with some of the criticism?

    Fascinating you responded only to this aspect of the post. I will take that as an admittance to the rest being true.

    Which it was
    You post wasn't worth being read after your TDS and your propensity for innuendo. But you take what you need. Clearly you need a lot

  11. #9236
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    He has nothing to come back with, which was already proven when I asked him for a single source he could use to help his argument. He has literally nothing... Zip. Nada.

    And in typical fashion, he quips back with "do you have thick gloves? Derp derp... /Takes a swig of glue"
    The glue helps make your posts somewhat tolerable.

  12. #9237
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I love how you can't stand on a single thing you say.
    I, along with everyone else here, has linked tons of articles and videos... Where's yours? Seriously just try, I beg you to show one piece of credible evidence, just one and then I'll happily back down. I got $100 bucks that says you will produce NOTHING and go back to your strawman attacks.

    Let's see who's right.

  13. #9238
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He's typical. When presented with actual facts, he says they aren't real
    Feel free to present the fact. Any. Just any. One single fact that I object to. Just one. Not fifty, not ten, a lousy single fact. I know I am taking a big leap here that you can do that, or even understand what that means, but try it. One time.

    One lousy time.

  14. #9239
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The glue helps make your posts somewhat tolerable.
    It also makes you dumber and honestly, you should watch out for that. You really don't have any intelligence to spare...

  15. #9240
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    I, along with everyone else here, has linked tons of articles and videos... Where's yours? Seriously just try, I beg you to show one piece of credible evidence, just one and then I'll happily back down. I got $100 bucks that says you will produce NOTHING and go back to your strawman attacks.

    Let's see who's right.
    Again you claim a strawman attack yet again and I still await for that proof. Thankfully I keep breathing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •