Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 612 of 627 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 9393
  1. #9166
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,220
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd argue that you need to shut the hell up if this is the kind of crap you're going to post.
    I feel like he makes posts like this just because he knows it will get a response. No other reason.

    It can't have anything to do with the fact that kids are spreading this virus like wildfire and that teachers are concerned being in enclosed, poorly ventilated, environments. Nah. Go back to work mother****ers!!
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-15-2020 at 02:32 PM.

  2. #9167
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    We're gonna have to wait for this virus to chill the **** out, then I'm all for it. I haven't shared my bong with anyone since February.
    We were in Provincetown for a day over our vacation. I love it there. But it's even better now because it has a recreational dispensary.
    The ones around Boston are super busy and tough to get into, so I have yet to go to one.

    But I went there. Holy crap, it's amazing. We got 3 different 8ths. Cornbread and Tahoe (indica) and Lemon sour diesel (Sativa). The lemon was fantastic, super lucid and light and the cornbread is friggin night time heaven. It's super heavy.

    I also got dummies but they are like 5 Mg, so I will cut it into quarters. lol.



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #9168
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I feel like he makes posts like this just because he knows it will get a response. No other reason.

    It can't have anything to do with the fact that kids are spreading this virus like wildfire and that teachers are concerned being in enclosed, poorly ventilated, environments. Nah. Go back to work mother****ers!!
    I think that's part of it but I also think he truly believes this stuff (at least when he's not pretending like he's given up on Trump and is going to vote for *insert candidate he'd never vote for here*).

  4. #9169
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    We were in Provincetown for a day over our vacation. I love it there. But it's even better now because it has a recreational dispensary.
    The ones around Boston are super busy and tough to get into, so I have yet to go to one.

    But I went there. Holy crap, it's amazing. We got 3 different 8ths. Cornbread and Tahoe (indica) and Lemon sour diesel (Sativa). The lemon was fantastic, super lucid and light and the cornbread is friggin night time heaven. It's super heavy.

    I also got dummies but they are like 5 Mg, so I will cut it into quarters. lol.
    5mg ain't ****; especially if you're actually a smoker to any degree. I wouldn't bother chopping those in quarters. Been a big fan of sour diesel for close to 20 years now. Tahoe OG is a killer strain too. Haven't had those specific crosses you mentioned however.

    There are dispensaries all over the place where I live but refuse to give them my business because they're always super taxed (and often nothing special in terms of quality). I'd much rather support local, independent growers that I know.

  5. #9170
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,996
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I feel like he makes posts like this just because he knows it will get a response. No other reason.

    It can't have anything to do with the fact that kids are spreading this virus like wildfire and that teachers are concerned being in enclosed, poorly ventilated, environments. Nah. Go back to work mother****ers!!
    They are losers.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-15-2020 at 04:43 PM.

  6. #9171
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    5mg ain't ****; especially if you're actually a smoker to any degree. I wouldn't bother chopping those in quarters. Been a big fan of sour diesel for close to 20 years now. Tahoe OG is a killer strain too. Haven't had those specific crosses you mentioned however.

    There are dispensaries all over the place where I live but refuse to give them my business because they're always super taxed (and often nothing special in terms of quality). I'd much rather support local, independent growers that I know.
    I actually grew my now last year and got a quarter pound. It's great.
    I wanted to go and check out the dispensary and I will definitely go back.

    I smoke a couple times a month, so 5 mg would flatten me!



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #9172
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,996
    RRZdidnt show up with opinions about Trumps audio tapes. His defense is that all Presidents do bad things, RRZ doesnít factor in we usually donít find out until that President is out of office. We see the calamity in real time that this President is and his base just wears blinders and covers their ears. They have eyes and donít hear and have eyes and do not see, said some one pretty important once.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-15-2020 at 04:45 PM.

  8. #9173
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I actually grew my now last year and got a quarter pound. It's great.
    I wanted to go and check out the dispensary and I will definitely go back.

    I smoke a couple times a month, so 5 mg would flatten me!
    Nice. I grew for years and loved it. Def need to get back in to it when I have the proper space and time.

    When I can get really good herb for $80/oz, I just can't justify dealing with the clubs where you're playing close to that for a single eighth. I've been to different clubs a dozen times or so, especially when they were first introduced in the early 00's but never see anything that strikes me as worth the price (though I have bought clones there before).

    Edibles usually don't do **** for me unless it's a friend's homemade batch that is ultra potent but I smoke quite a bit more than you.

  9. #9174
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,220

  10. #9175
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    And then there's retweeting the pedophilic-biden tweet.

    He's straight up trash.



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #9176
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,295
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I feel like he makes posts like this just because he knows it will get a response. No other reason.

    It can't have anything to do with the fact that kids are spreading this virus like wildfire and that teachers are concerned being in enclosed, poorly ventilated, environments. Nah. Go back to work mother****ers!!


    It is my opinion. This is all political. These teachers are dropping like flies with resignations and retirements. The older ones I get and donít have a problem but the younger ones need to teach.

    Home school crap doesnít work. A total joke.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  12. #9177
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,295
    The mask issue is also political crap.

    I have no issue with it and I support wearing when around people but if you are in the open and 6 ft away then there is reason for it.and you shouldnít be ridiculed if you donít wear one unless in a business or within 6 ft of people.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  13. #9178
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Post something truthful and I'll agree with it. Stop the group think and progress can be had.
    I've posted tons of "truthful stuff" that's backed up with science and articles explaining why it's correct, what have you done or posted that isn't "straw man" based? Even now you still refuse to post anything because you've lost this and just don't know when to quit.

    If you don't want to believe science because it doesn't fit your narrative or your simply not sharp enough to grasp it, well that's a "you" problem.

  14. #9179
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It is my opinion. This is all political. These teachers are dropping like flies with resignations and retirements. The older ones I get and donít have a problem but the younger ones need to teach.

    Home school crap doesnít work. A total joke.
    This has to be the dumbest ****ing **** I've read yet.

    So old teachers, they should drop off and that's fine but if they are young (cause you know... Young people dont get covid...amirite?) then carry on even if you get sick and die. "Suck it up". I'd also like to know what defines "young"? 20s? 30s? 40s? Where's the line, apart from inside your own head?

    Seriously... do you really believe this ********?

    Also I have friends who've home schooled their kids for YEARS and their kids are a whole lot smarter than most their age. So there's that....

  15. #9180
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It is my opinion. This is all political. These teachers are dropping like flies with resignations and retirements. The older ones I get and donít have a problem but the younger ones need to teach.

    Home school crap doesnít work. A total joke.
    Really?
    Tell that to major colleges doing online.
    Tell that to major corporations that rely on virtual classes to train employees.
    Tell that to language classes like Babel Fish, Rosetta Stone...
    Tell that the continuing education classes that are used to re-certify, millions every year.
    Tell that to the millions of online tutoring courses for math, science, writing...

    Your display of ignorance and BS is absurd. Why don't you grow a pair and get certified to teach? Why don't you walk your talk?


    (Here comes, I'm not a teacher and never wanted to be a teacher, these people chose teaching and now won't do it because they are scared of a media driven campaign against trump)


    Guess what Mush, had Trump acted like a leader from the start, this would likely be a non issue or at least a much smaller one because the disease would have been curtailed significantly. If that had happened, we'd likely have a vastly different scenario.

    I know, I shouldn't blame Trump for past actions. I should blame Obama for Trump's short comings. The teachers, student and parents should blame Obama. Why, well because he left a detailed guide on how to deal with this. It's his fault that he expected the next president to have an entry level of reading, comprehension.
    Obama couldn't predict the future and that is his fault.
    But Trump his not to blame at all. The man who admits knowing the severity of the virus but downplaying it as people died and who now has no answers whatsoever but instead avoids answering and chooses to mock science and his opponent.
    There you go.
    Can't be his fault. I mean really, if this had been handled correctly and with decisiveness, we'd be exactly where we are, right?
    Nope
    We'd be in a far different place with this virus and it's likely that with 50% fewer cases. (NYC is suggested to have slowed the virus by 70% after taking action, I know, it's science and you don't believe that)
    With 50% fewer cases, I would guess schools and teachers would be far more willing to be in person.

    This was your online lesson for today. I hope you learned something.



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •