Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 611 of 627 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 9393
  1. #9151
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    I've noticed every single one of your retorts are nothing but "strawman", "no I'm right" and "old news, I'm still right".

    Do you have anything of substance to share? Literally anything? Any data, facts, anything to back up your argument?

    I'm sure the answer is no and you'll come back with "herp derp TDS and strawmans! I win" but let's see if you have ANYTHING useful or constructive to say as a sensible counter argument to the lies and ******** we've witnessed. I'll wait.
    Post something truthful and I'll agree with it. Stop the group think and progress can be had.

  2. #9152
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You made a false generality. I refuted with fact. To reiterate, Yale was NEVER a Christian University. The university announced that as of July its chapel will no longer be affiliated with United Church of Christ.

    I addressed the "topic" in the previous post.
    Yale was. You can bring in the ending of a church affiliation all you want. It is not on topic.

  3. #9153
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    BLM and Pro Sports do not mix.

    I want to watch sports and do not want hear about any damn political issues during the broadcasts.

    I quit watching the NBA and will do the same with the NFL.


    The NBA’s ratings have been horrible because of the constant talk.
    Cool, bye.

  4. #9154
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    “And when Donald Trump refuses to stand down at the inauguration, the shooting will begin,” he said. “The drills that you’ve seen are nothing.” He added: “If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s going to be hard to get.”

    Michael Caputo, the assistant secretary of health for public affairs

    Mr. Caputo on Sunday complained on Facebook that he was under siege by the media and said that his physical health was in question and his “mental health has definitely failed.”

    That is some messed up stuff. Talk about inciting violence and setting a stage where people will believe it's ok to do so.

    That's ****ed coming from any human much less an official of his level.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #9155
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    "A man, who's a bad guy, bad guy, shot somebody right in the middle of the street," Trump said at a rally on Sunday night, referring to Michael Forest Reinoehl, a self-described anti-fascist suspected of killing Aaron Danielson at a protest in late August. "Two-and-a-half days, nothing happened. I said, 'What's going on?' We sent in the US Marshals. It was taken care of in 15 minutes. Okay? 15 minutes."

    Ok. That's not a bad comment.

    Except for this

    "We're looking at all of it," Mr. Trump said, when he was asked by a reporter if he would condemn Rittenhouse's alleged actions. "That was an interesting situation. You saw the same tape as I saw. He was trying to get away from them, I guess, looks like. And he fell and then they very violently attacked him. And it was something that we're looking at right now, and it's under investigation, but I guess he was in very big trouble. He probably would have been killed. It's under investigation."


    This dude is one ****ed human being.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #9156
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    ....and all his mindless minions eat that **** up and regurgitate to all their friends, family, and social media connections (including PSD).

  7. #9157
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,295
    These damn teachers across the US need to shut the hell up and get back to teaching these kids.

    Nobody wants to hear them
    Bickering when front line people have been busting their ***** for the past 6 months!

  8. #9158
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    These damn teachers across the US need to shut the hell up and get back to teaching these kids.

    Nobody wants to hear them
    Bickering when front line people have been busting their ***** for the past 6 months!
    STFU.
    Teachers make zero. They do, arguably the most important job in the world. When they stink we get posters that can't formulate an argument and do't know the definition of the word "fact" or how to use it.

    You're argument is weak as hell. Maybe had you had better teachers you could formulate something better than
    "need to shut the hell up and get back to teaching these kids."
    People on the front line? You mean the ones who can socially distance and wear masks? Because do you think a bunch of 6 year olds will do that?

    How about this, you take some of your money and donate to teachers so they can have a better salary and then maybe they will be more willing to risk their health?
    You know, so they don't have to buy stuff for their classes, including books, in some cases?

    I want to hear from them. I agree with them. You short sighted fool, did you even consider how many teachers are older or have health issues or family members with them? Nope. Because you are a whiny orange snow;fake reciting your hero's chant.
    Ignorant brainwashed crap

    These are human beings. Does it suck? Yep. But in case you didn't know, which by your comment I am relatively certain you did not but instead made a completely uninformed idiotic comment, that in most situations, they are allowed to teach from home or teach in person.
    Some are choosing to teach in person. Some are teaching remotely.
    What is your issue with that? It seems you can use a computer, so I'm sure a 5 year old can use one.

    Let me guess, a lefty plot to ruin trump?
    You are the reason we need better teachers.



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #9159
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,588
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    These damn teachers across the US need to shut the hell up and get back to teaching these kids.

    Nobody wants to hear them
    Bickering when front line people have been busting their ***** for the past 6 months!


    So just teach the kids, and if you get Covid and die, we'll just replace you. Is that about it, Nicky?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  10. #9160
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,996
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    These damn teachers across the US need to shut the hell up and get back to teaching these kids.

    Nobody wants to hear them
    Bickering when front line people have been busting their ***** for the past 6 months!
    How can teachers " Shut up and teach " anyway ?
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-15-2020 at 12:15 PM.

  11. #9161
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    Easy. They take after mush and talk out of their arse



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #9162
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Easy. They take after mush and talk out of their arse
    Those people out there who dont see a diference between Biden and Trump need to understand that four more years means a person like RRZ and Posada being named to the Cabinet. RRZ and Posada have what it takes for Trump.

  13. #9163
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    These damn teachers across the US need to shut the hell up and get back to teaching these kids.

    Nobody wants to hear them
    Bickering when front line people have been busting their ***** for the past 6 months!
    I'd argue that you need to shut the hell up if this is the kind of crap you're going to post.

  14. #9164
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,996
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd argue that you need to shut the hell up if this is the kind of crap you're going to post.
    I am willing to take a hit from your bong.

  15. #9165
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I am willing to take a hit from your bong.
    We're gonna have to wait for this virus to chill the **** out, then I'm all for it. I haven't shared my bong with anyone since February.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •