Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 607 of 627 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 9393
  1. #9091
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I didnt ask what strawmanning was. I asked where I was doing it. You've yet to dispute how you arent one of those hardcore Trump followers. Nothing in your posts say otherwise either.
    I don't know what to tell you.
    Your TDS allows you to see things that aren't there.

  2. #9092
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,193
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Apparently not. You all think this is new information when it's been out there for nearly half a year. The story is old. But the TDSers need to keep throwing feces in hopes something will stick.
    Presuming TDSe stands for Trump Dick Suckers, I would suggest that you are involved in that movement Not the action but the philosophy) , so why accuse others of dong it?

    The media has absolutely given him a tough time.
    He has absolutely said and done stuff to deserve that tough time

    If you cannot see that the man has said and done some horrifying, stupid and irresponsible crap, you are the true TDSer whether by my definition or by yours, because accusing of that, you are involved. You are then ignoring things that are potentially true because of your belief that it is all a campaign to slander.



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #9093
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,193
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I don't know what to tell you.
    Your TDS allows you to see things that aren't there.
    And you cheetah eaters can't see the truth when it slaps you in the face. Especially if you were slapped by Donnie and he tells you that he didn't slap you, it was Obama. that made him do it.



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #9094
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Presuming TDSe stands for Trump Dick Suckers,
    Let your hate breed

  5. #9095
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    And you cheetah eaters can't see the truth when it slaps you in the face. Especially if you were slapped by Donnie and he tells you that he didn't slap you, it was Obama. that made him do it.
    You need gloves too my friend. Thick ones.

  6. #9096
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,254
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yale at one time was a Christian University.

    NYT - It's lefty pulpit.

    https://www.allsides.com/news-source/new-york-times

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/

    If you New Yorkers could leave your bubble.
    If Trump supporters only took off the blinders and put down the Kool-aide to actually read rather than dismiss everything ad hoc that doesn't align with Trump narrative as biased, lefty or fake news!

    From Media bias / Fact check you cite: Overall, we rate the New York Times Left-Center biased based on word and story selection that moderately favors the left, but highly factual and considered one of the most reliable sources for news information due to proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors.

    The first move of authoritarian control is to discredit the press, limit access and install party controlled propaganda. I believe we have seen ample evidence of such during the Trump rein. I prefer media speaking truth with a moderate lean left than right wing conservative propaganda that continually subverts truth in the service of an orange dotard. This is dangerous and a threat to civil society.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  7. #9097
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,234
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I don't know what to tell you.
    Your TDS allows you to see things that aren't there.
    You don't know what to tell me because you can't dispute it. Or is that everyone in this thread is delusional when they point to all the bootlicking you do of Donnie boy.

  8. #9098
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,254
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yale at one time was a Christian University.

    NYT - It's lefty pulpit.

    https://www.allsides.com/news-source/new-york-times

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/

    If you New Yorkers could leave your bubble.
    Really? Does the faculty and staff know? They had an affiliation with a church, far cry from being branded a "Christian University."

    The university announced that as of July its chapel will no longer be affiliated with United Church of Christ, the successor to what was once referred to as the Congregational church.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  9. #9099
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    If Trump supporters only took off the blinders and put down the Kool-aide to actually read rather than dismiss everything ad hoc that doesn't align with Trump narrative as biased, lefty or fake news!

    From Media bias / Fact check you cite: Overall, we rate the New York Times Left-Center biased based on word and story selection that moderately favors the left, but highly factual and considered one of the most reliable sources for news information due to proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors.

    The first move of authoritarian control is to discredit the press, limit access and install party controlled propaganda. I believe we have seen ample evidence of such during the Trump rein. I prefer media speaking truth with a moderate lean left than right wing conservative propaganda that continually subverts truth in the service of an orange dotard. This is dangerous and a threat to civil society.
    We agree, it's just what This is actually referring to is what we disagree. One of the best things that this administration has done is brought out the left in their fullness to light. It's scary, but hopefully won't be without cure.

  10. #9100
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You don't know what to tell me because you can't dispute it. Or is that everyone in this thread is delusional when they point to all the bootlicking you do of Donnie boy.
    LOL. You got the gloves on yes?

  11. #9101
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Really? Does the faculty and staff know? They had an affiliation with a church, far cry from being branded a "Christian University."

    The university announced that as of July its chapel will no longer be affiliated with United Church of Christ, the successor to what was once referred to as the Congregational church.
    Way to not stick on the topic of the comment. Bravo!

  12. #9102
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You need gloves too my friend. Thick ones.
    I've noticed every single one of your retorts are nothing but "strawman", "no I'm right" and "old news, I'm still right".

    Do you have anything of substance to share? Literally anything? Any data, facts, anything to back up your argument?

    I'm sure the answer is no and you'll come back with "herp derp TDS and strawmans! I win" but let's see if you have ANYTHING useful or constructive to say as a sensible counter argument to the lies and ******** we've witnessed. I'll wait.

  13. #9103
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    As a former Trump supporter, people I spoke to about Trump when I was on their side, are members of his cult of personality. No other description but Cult members, I have said this since I began on this thread. I was nice and stopped making that observation for months out of a sense of kindness. It’s just a cult and time to call it what it is, it is what it is.

  14. #9104
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    I have no idea why the origin of a University being Christian is relevant. But Trump is no Christian, do you see evidence of repentance ..,? Anyway https://youtu.be/H44Qg6jOqR8.

  15. #9105
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,254
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Way to not stick on the topic of the comment. Bravo!
    You made a false generality. I refuted with fact. To reiterate, Yale was NEVER a Christian University. The university announced that as of July its chapel will no longer be affiliated with United Church of Christ.

    I addressed the "topic" in the previous post.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •