Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 606 of 627 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606607608616 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 9393
    The audio tapes aside. Trump also has the DOJ defending him and DHS lying to fit Trumps narrative agaignst ANTIFA and minimizes the reality of white right wing terroists. Government matters, the best people, right. But Sleepy Dons fans are unswayed.

Trump watches Fox and OAN daily. When he watched the hosts and personalities of Fox and OAN he could havr tweeted to tell them take it more seriously, wear masks. Harmless thing to add, but he didnt. He let the heroes of the Pandumbic like Ingram, Hannity, and the whole lot downplay it. Plus he wanted to continue to hold rallies. He thinks his supporters are suckers and losers.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Trump watches Fox and OAN daily. When he watched the hosts and personalities of Fox and OAN he could havr tweeted to tell them take it more seriously, wear masks. Harmless thing to add, but he didnt. He let the heroes of the Pandumbic like Ingram, Hannity, and the whole lot downplay it. Plus he wanted to continue to hold rallies. He thinks his supporters are suckers and losers.
    It's amazing that after all this ****, this man still has a real chance to win re-election. This two party system sucks.

Now with Democrats striking down the Republican 300 billion dollar bill for another stimulus, no one will see additional aid. States are already talking about bankruptcy because they can't afford Trump's unemployment bill without federal assistance.

Maybe one day America will wake up and start to elect people who actually give a **** about them.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-10-2020 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's amazing that after all this ****, this man still has a real chance to win re-election. This two party system sucks.

Now with Democrats striking down the Republican 300 billion dollar bill for another stimulus, no one will see additional aid. States are already talking about bankruptcy because they can't afford Trump's unemployment bill without federal aid.

Maybe one day America will wake up and start to elect people who actually give a **** about them.
    Identify a canidate you feel cares about people. Then roll up ypur sleeves and help then get elected. Not meant for you perse. Just saying as voters we have to take active ros. I will continue to make this point. We are repsonisble for the quality of canidates
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-10-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Identify a canidate you feel cares about people. Then roll up ypur sleeves and help then get elected. Not meant for you perse. Just saying as voters we have to take active rolls. I will continue to make this point. We are repsonisble for the quality of canidates
    Sure but independent candidates have a ton of hurdles. Campaign financing, lobbyists, voter complacency, the interference of Democrats/Republicans in power, etc. That's just the abbreviated list too. This is a rigged system.

Its basically about getting elected so you can live lavishly off tax payer dollars.

I wish an independent candidate had a chance in this election. Unfortunately, there's a pretty good chance we're going to see 4 more years of this **** head.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-10-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    What's your point? That people knew Trump was an ******* for a long time?

Yes, we know. Most of us do, anyways.
    next thing the TDSers will say "Breaking News: Wuhan China has a virus outbreak"

lol the desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, we are all well aware of that.
    Apparently not. You all think this is new information when it's been out there for nearly half a year. The story is old. But the TDSers need to keep throwing feces in hopes something will stick.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    LOL seriously Brett? Times has long been regarded within the industry as a national "newspaper of record". The paper has won 130 Pulitzer Prizes, more than any other newspaper . It is ranked 18th in the world by circulation and 3rd in the U.S. But, you're correct LOL to the most respected and read daily in the universe.

This is a new low for you Brett.
    Yale at one time was a Christian University.

NYT - It's lefty pulpit.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/new-york-times

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/

If you New Yorkers could leave your bubble.

Case in point to Trump's hardcore following protecting him at any costs. Dude probably has a room dedicated to Trump in his house.
    I see you are still working on that wet bag. Keep fighting.

I wish an independent candidate had a chance in this election.
    Until other parties concern themselves with smaller elections and build a base they are never going to get serious consideration for the top and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I see you are still working on that wet bag. Keep fighting.
    Not my problem you take everything Trump says as gospel. No wet bag here. You're just another one of those hardcore followers who ignore facts and instead lap up Trump's obnoxious conjecture.

It has nothing to do with smaller elections either. The bases for independent candidates are there. The difficulty is running a campaign against incumbents and candidates who have much more exposure and money to run.

Not my problem you take everything Trump says as gospel. No wet bag here. You're just another one of those hardcore followers who ignore facts and instead lap up Trump's obnoxious conjecture.
    Strawmanning like that is probably getting a lot of cuts on your hands. You should wear gloves.

Strawmanning like that is probably getting a lot of cuts on your hands. You should wear gloves.
    What strawmanning? You've been pretty consistent in this thread in regards to your undying support for Trump.

What strawmanning?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

I didnt ask what strawmanning was. I asked where I was doing it. You've yet to dispute how you arent one of those hardcore Trump followers. Nothing in your posts say otherwise either.