Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 604 of 627 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Even when he's captured on both video and audio?

That's some next level blinders they're wearing.
    That blind loyalty along with absurd "party loyalty" and money will be the reason he wins.
    Polls are already narrowing. I will be pleasantly shocked if Biden wins.

Trump can lie, cheat steal, all on camera while confessing on audio and his supporters will turn the other way.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That blind loyalty along with absurd "party loyalty" and money will be the reason he wins.
    Polls are already narrowing. I will be pleasantly shocked if Biden wins.

Trump can lie, cheat steal, all on camera while confessing on audio and his supporters will turn the other way.
    That's what gets me... And then come off all high and mighty on that horse they are on.

How can anyone just turn a blind eye when it's on ****ing tape? I don't get it.

Blind loyalty or a severe lack of intelligence?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    That's what gets me... And then come off all high and mighty on that horse they are on.

They are so afraid of what will happen. if he loses.

I think at some point, some have to fight for what they know is wrong because the only way to justify it is by winning.
    We see it here all the time. A poster makes a dumb comment, they get hammered and they twist and turn and do everything they can to prove they are right.

Hope is a MOFO. It prevent us from seeing what is real.
    It's almost like that friend in a crappy relationship who defends the person to the death, even while they know the best thing is to end it, they fight to keep it because they are afraid of what will happen when they are gone.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    They are so afraid of what will happen. if he loses.

I think at some point, some have to fight for what they know is wrong because the only way to justify it is by winning.
    We see it here all the time. A poster makes a dumb comment, they get hammered and they twist and turn and do everything they can to prove they are right.

Hope is a MOFO. It prevent us from seeing what is real.
    It's almost like that friend in a crappy relationship who defends the person to the death, even while they know the best thing is to end it, they fight to keep it because they are afraid of what will happen when they are gone.
    Good post and good way to phrase it.

I've never been at that level of stubbornness. It's like someone telling them the sun is hot and you repeat it every day, show evidence it's hot, explain the science but some will just refuse to believe it, call it a hoax and come up with gems like "yeah well... Then why is winter cold?"

But they are no so patient or forgiving of Yankee prospects, managers, or veterans during a pandemic season. Priorities and values for some people.

Good post and good way to phrase it.

I've never been at that level of stubbornness. It's like someone telling them the sun is hot and you repeat it every day, show evidence it's hot, explain the science but some will just refuse to believe it, call it a hoax and come up with gems like "yeah well... Then why is winter cold?"
    Must be prefaced with "Last I checked....."
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

This was correct last week, more true with what we know https://youtu.be/vRXSswGItF4 Max Kellerman nailed it.

‘We’re No. 28! And Dropping!’
    A measure of social progress finds that the quality of life has dropped in America over the last decade, even as it has risen almost everywhere else.

By Nicholas Kristof
    Sept. 9, 2020

The newest Social Progress Index, shared with me before its official release Thursday morning, finds that out of 163 countries assessed worldwide, the United States, Brazil and Hungary are the only ones in which people are worse off than when the index began in 2011. And the declines in Brazil and Hungary were smaller than America’s.

“The data paint an alarming picture of the state of our nation, and we hope it will be a call to action,” Michael Porter, a Harvard Business School professor and the chair of the advisory panel for the Social Progress Index, told me. “It’s like we’re a developing country.”

The index, inspired by research of Nobel-winning economists, collects 50 metrics of well-being — nutrition, safety, freedom, the environment, health, education and more — to measure quality of life. Norway comes out on top in the 2020 edition, followed by Denmark, Finland and New Zealand. South Sudan is at the bottom, with Chad, Central African Republic and Eritrea just behind.

The U.S. leads the world in medical technology, yet we are No. 97 in access to quality health care.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/09/o...-progress.html
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

If you can watch this and still think Trump is legit doing a good job then......

https://www.facebook.com/CNNReplay/v...Al0A9edDYAJvbB
    such old news

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    ‘We’re No. 28! And Dropping!’
    A measure of social progress finds that the quality of life has dropped in America over the last decade, even as it has risen almost everywhere else.

By Nicholas Kristof
    Sept. 9, 2020

The newest Social Progress Index, shared with me before its official release Thursday morning, finds that out of 163 countries assessed worldwide, the United States, Brazil and Hungary are the only ones in which people are worse off than when the index began in 2011. And the declines in Brazil and Hungary were smaller than America’s.

“The data paint an alarming picture of the state of our nation, and we hope it will be a call to action,” Michael Porter, a Harvard Business School professor and the chair of the advisory panel for the Social Progress Index, told me. “It’s like we’re a developing country.”

The index, inspired by research of Nobel-winning economists, collects 50 metrics of well-being — nutrition, safety, freedom, the environment, health, education and more — to measure quality of life. Norway comes out on top in the 2020 edition, followed by Denmark, Finland and New Zealand. South Sudan is at the bottom, with Chad, Central African Republic and Eritrea just behind.

The U.S. leads the world in medical technology, yet we are No. 97 in access to quality health care.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/09/o...-progress.html
    NYT...LOL

Yet folks keep coming to his country...Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    such old news
    Old news, fake news, you'll disparage it in some way if they dare talk bad about sweet Donnie boi. Not to mention these tapes were just leaked in the last 24-48 hours.

NYT...LOL

Yet folks keep coming to his country...Hmmm
    Oof....wrong news(paper) now.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Old news, fake news, you'll disparage it in some way if they dare talk bad about sweet Donnie boi. Not to mention these tapes were just leaked in the last 24-48 hours.
    tapes are new, the message is WAY old and was out there already.

such old news
    48 hours is old news? Cool.

Always an excuse though I see. Don't lose that.

tapes are new, the message is WAY old and was out there already.
    What's your point? That people knew Trump was an ******* for a long time?

Yes, we know. Most of us do, anyways.