Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 599 of 627 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599600601609 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 9393
    My problem is not Joe Biden but Kamala Harris. And I think she will alone get Trump re-elected.

People do not want to go far left yet. Maybe in 2050 but not in 2020.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Um the blm protester that was killed by a guy driving his car was actually a white guy . Did you even read that first article ?
    Yes. Both men were white. I've seen the videos, from months ago.

It was a BLM protest. Your bone is with that group And yes, I stand by my comment Jorge Zimmerman.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    My problem is not Joe Biden but Kamala Harris. And I think she will alone get Trump re-elected.

I love Susan Rice. I thought she was perfect. I don't like Harris one bit.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    It's pretty clear to me some posters here don't read. In fact, it's a miracle they can read at all....

They sure don't have any problem drinking the koolaid though. Good grief some of these comments, I know some like to bury their head in the sand but this is crazy.... Wake up the **** up and try to stop being bias for even half a second. It'll be as clear as day...
    Willfully and gleefully ignorant. They have access to information that contradicts there preferred outlook, but the sources are conveniently fake news. Itís impossible to wake a person pretending to be asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I definitely agree on that choice. The Harris pick seems forced.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 09-09-2020 at 09:15 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Every week you make up a new one. Before the problem was not Biden but Sanders and AOC, then you say Biden has mental delays, now itís Harris because she must be too moderate for you. Two words in response like the character from the Simpsons ď Ha HaĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Every week you make up a new one. Before the problem was not Biden but Sanders and AOC, then you say Biden has mental delays, now itís Harris because she must be too moderate for you. Two words in response like the character from the Simpsons ď Ha HaĒ.
    Iím trying to see if I can vote against Trump. There are too many roadblocks right now. Empathy is not going to do it for me.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Iím trying to see if I can vote against Trump. There are too many roadblocks right now. Empathy is not going to do it for me.
    Nor will Patriotism, common sense, concern for the economy, national security, rule of law, the environment. Your just changing the subject to distract from evaluating Trump. Itís ok. Do what you want. I am not voting for Trump, I did once and that was enough. My mistake, I was duped. But I am not doubling down to be stupid again.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-09-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I liked Duckworth, but Harris has been great for the ticket. My wife likes her, and donated once she was chosen. My wife doesnít like anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I dont believe that the ways that you get to 4 are any different. I've debated the issue enough with you. You echo whatever the Trump administration says, even when its based in narrative filled fact less rhetoric.
    I think you are ill. We've not debated. Perhaps you are thinking of someone else. If not, you might want to get help from a true medical professional. Brain issues are no laughing matter. (sincere, I am not looking for a flame war)

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    What can I tell ya, if it performed as well as you claim, that would be Trumps mantra. Itís not, cause he canít, cause itís not that good. I have provided you arguments with analysis over several years, I can find you more. You just ignore it. What more can be said. I am comfortable with the numbers and my real life experience. I am not voting for him, and many former Trump voters agree with me.
    Sorry, how did you refute the facts of the increases in the market? You keep saying he never talks about how well the economy is doing yet he does it all the time.

Let's be honest, you weren't ever voting for him in 2020.

My investments have gone through the roof since 2016! These people do not know how to invest with their 401K
    Any 401K investments made lots of money. It's those that tried to play broker that lost would be the answer it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Oof... And here lies the problem.

His lies absolutely has an affect on people (I'd argue some number between 1 and 185,000 have been affected by the things Donald Trump has or has not done).
    I'd say it's more like 2 million or more that are grateful for the administrations actions.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Any 401K investments made lots of money. It's those that tried to play broker that lost would be the answer it would seem.
    The funds like the C funds and other funds have underperformed. The history is clear over what they have traditionally. You would have made even more without Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Sorry, how did you refute the facts of the increases in the market? You keep saying he never talks about how well the economy is doing yet he does it all the time.

Let's be honest, you weren't ever voting for him in 2020.
    How did you dispute my position of long tern performance ? Look see it your way. I am not a person invested in Trump. I dont have to pretend and exagerate to justify my support for him to myself. I gave Trump a chance and on balance I pass. That is just thinking about the ecomomic issues. Do what you want. But no, Trump has been a failure for me. I won't give him ny vote again. But letís be honest, there is not anything that would have dissuaded you from voting for him in 2020. You are all in, despite the facts in my opinion, your team Trump, point blank period. That my friend could never be me, I let the performance dictate my vote, had he been better I would have. Unlike you who will despite anything.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-09-2020 at 10:20 AM.