Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 598 of 627 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Truth hurts. As per the Fuhrers order, when in doubt attack the messenger as "fake news" and TDS.

Are you certain? Is Kyle Rittenhouse associated with D's? Were the white supremicists in Charlottesville? How about the Neo-Nazi's who marched on DC?

You have conveniently avoid the crux of the comment, ie Trump's blatant abuse of the rule of law. By one count, he is currently defying as many as 20 different efforts to examine his conduct. Not all of these involve executive privilege. The pattern of resistance is such that we should evaluate the president’s actions against that background and, rightly, conclude that much of the president’s resistance is undertaken in bad faith in an attempt to avoid, or at a minimum delay, scrutiny of his conduct.

Cali fires? Really. Flint is an environmental disaster. Trump has consistently and systematically eroded environmental protection at the behest of big oil in particular and multi nationals in general.

Lets count the ways:

1) The Trump administration announced that they will roll back some safety measures that regulate offshore drilling operations.

2) Trump signed two executive orders that will smooth the path for companies to build oil and gas pipelines and limit the tools states have to block them.

His order asserts that the president has the authority to “issue, deny, or amend” any permits for pipelines or other infrastructure projects that cross international borders. Previously, that authority lay with the secretary of state. Most notably, this decision would apply to permitting decisions concerning TransCanada Corporation's controversial Keystone XL pipeline, a project that, if completed, could carry some 800,000 barrels of oil from Canada to the Gulf Coast each day.

3) Trump issued a new permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline, after the Obama administration had delayed it. The pipeline would carry crude oil from the tar sands of western Canada to refineries on the U.S. Gulf Coast. Trump's previous approval had been blocked by a federal judge in Montana in November, who had said the government had not done enough to complete environmental reviews of the controversial project.

4)Andrew Wheeler was made acting EPA director in July, he has issued a series of controversial environmental rollbacks. Wheeler is a former coal lobbyist who replaced Scott Pruitt, Trump's first pick for EPA administrator who resigned last July.

5) Washington Post revealed that Trump quietly issued an executive order to increase logging of forests on federal land on December 21, a day before the government shutdown.

Critics of the president's executive order also say the decision to log does little to address concerns from scientists that wildfires are more frequently being caused by climate change-induced conditions. Logging can also have other negative impacts, including disruption to wildlife habitat and erosion.

Don't be fooled. Trump PLAYS a billionaire on TV. In reality he's worth much less. In fact much of his wealth is tied to leveraged deals. If not for Deutsche bank bailing him out, when he was a persona non grata that couldn't get loan from anyone, he wouldn't be in the position he is now.

Trump has refused to do as his predecessors have done: sever ties to the companies or financial interests that may pose, or present the appearance of, a conflict of interest. By keeping his assets in a family-managed trust, which he can revoke at any time, Trump and his family are in the unique position to profit directly from his public service. Special interests in Washington have caught on. Those seeking to curry favor with Trump are not only donating to his reelection campaign but holding fundraisers and galas at his resorts, private clubs and hotels – the proceeds of which benefit him and his family. When will we see his Taxes? Will we ever see his taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What is funny is many of your so called former Trump supporters will still stay hidden in the closet and then vote for him.
    Says the guy who's alternate personality claims that he's not going to vote for Trump and will instead vote for Biden, Buttigieg, Sanders, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Congrats on being purely materialistic, greedy and self-serving
    As well as likely a liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Don’t believe him, he has lost any credibility he may have had with his insistence. It does not add up.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    And I am supposed to believe anyone in this thread has more credibility than anyone else ?
    If you could do a little critical thinking, yes.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trump making a mockery of face masks and the people that wear them has absolutely affected everyone in this country. Wake the **** up.
    That’s the issue

They all lie but Trumps lies affect us far more than any president ever
    Look at the division of the country. It is Orwell at his finest
    The problem is, Trumps lies inspire hate and distrust in each other
    He’s a bad man
    Biden is a fool and not a great man by any means but he is less bad.
    Sad that those are our choices but as Trey and Matt showed is, it’s always a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    If you could do a little critical thinking, yes.
    He can do little thinking or be critical. So he’s got all those aspects covered. Just not how you suggest

Ignorance is bliss

Here ya go, the latest example of Trump abusing his power and the office and the US AG acting as a personal attorney! The AG represents the people of the US, there should be no question or hint of bias or preferential treatment.

U.S. Seeks to Provide Trump Defense in E. Jean Carroll Suit
    By Bob Van Voris

The U.S. Justice Department is seeking to take over the defense of President Donald Trump in a defamation suit brought by advice columnist E. Jean Carroll, who claims Trump raped her two decades ago.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...F-65F14F017A06

So tell me who’s inciting violence Brett, the folks who show up with homemade signs or the ones open carrying AKs?

[QUOTE=drt1010;33586946]So tell me who’s inciting violence Brett, the folks who show up with homemade signs or the ones open carrying AKs?[/QUOTE

I would say the ones who show up armed and even some who don’t have guns on them

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ooting-austin/

https://www.newsweek.com/armed-black...n-park-1515494

https://www.wsj.com/articles/violenc...-s-11595784837
    Last edited by Posada20; 09-08-2020 at 06:40 PM.

He can do little thinking or be critical. So he’s got all those aspects covered. Just not how you suggest
    Lol

Again, read the article; You post headlines.

Washington Post, a man stopped a car because of concerns regarding what the car was going to do to the protest.
    Hmm. Remember that stuff? Crazy White power fools driving cars into crowds? Yeah. So he stopped a car and he got shot. I don't know what your point is there.

For the Newsweek it isn't protestors. This is a militant group looking for the KKK. That's a bit different.
    "We are a Black militia. We aren't protesters, we aren't demonstrators. We don't come to sing, we don't come to chant. That's not what we do," he said.

But even within that, the parks department head said
    "It's a public park, a state park. We have these protests on both sides of the issue from time to time. We respect people's First Amendment right," Bankhead told WXIA-TV. "We understand the sensitivities of the issue here at the park ... so we respect that and allow them to come in as long as it's peaceful, which it has been."

And the journal article? You didn't read it. Clearly. You didn't

Ignorance is bliss

It's pretty clear to me some posters here don't read. In fact, it's a miracle they can read at all....

They sure don't have any problem drinking the koolaid though. Good grief some of these comments, I know some like to bury their head in the sand but this is crazy.... Wake up the **** up and try to stop being bias for even half a second. It'll be as clear as day...

Again, read the article; You post headlines.

Washington Post, a man stopped a car because of concerns regarding what the car was going to do to the protest.
    Hmm. Remember that stuff? Crazy White power fools driving cars into crowds? Yeah. So he stopped a car and he got shot. I don't know what your point is there.

For the Newsweek it isn't protestors. This is a militant group looking for the KKK. That's a bit different.
    "We are a Black militia. We aren't protesters, we aren't demonstrators. We don't come to sing, we don't come to chant. That's not what we do," he said.

But even within that, the parks department head said
    "It's a public park, a state park. We have these protests on both sides of the issue from time to time. We respect people's First Amendment right," Bankhead told WXIA-TV. "We understand the sensitivities of the issue here at the park ... so we respect that and allow them to come in as long as it's peaceful, which it has been."

Oh I read them , the first said a ARMED BLM protester stopped a car and got shot and killed .
    I don’t know about you but if I have a gun in my car and some armed Protester comes walking to me with a rifle in his hands , I am sure as hell gonna fire and ask questions later . M

As for the second one it was black militia protesters armed with rifles that were marching and threatening violence . Not people with signs protesting

And the third article was talking About about violence taking places in protests all accross the country this summer and last I checked nearly all protests were left leaning and blm protests .

All I was doing was pointing out that not all blm “protesters “ this past summer carried signs or were peaceful .
    Last edited by Posada20; 09-08-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Oh I read them , the first said a ARMED BLM protester stopped a car and got shot and killed .
    I don’t know about you but if I have a gun in my car and some armed Protester comes walking to me with a rifle in his hands , I am sure as hell gonna fire and ask questions later . M

As for the second one it was black militia protesters armed with rifles that were marching and threatening violence . Not people with signs protesting

And the third article was talking About about violence taking places in protests all accross the country this summer and last I checked nearly all protests were left leaning and blm protests .

All I was doing was pointing out that not all blm “protesters “ this past summer carried signs or were peaceful .
    No. If I were someone with a gun in the car and about to drive into a protest, I wouldn't shoot first. I would consider why I was driving in that location. If I was someone who wanted a reason not kill someone who disagreed with me? sure.
    Interesting that you associate a black man with a gun and shooting first. Is your name George Zimmerman, Jorge?

No. The final comment in the article was what I posted and bolded.

Sort of. They started that way but changed the agenda (you are familiar with that trick) but by the end of it the BLM people were calling them out.

Ignorance is bliss

No. If I were someone with a gun in the car and about to drive into a protest, I wouldn't shoot first. I would consider why I was driving in that location. If I was someone who wanted a reason not kill someone who disagreed with me? sure.
    Interesting that you associate a black man with a gun and shooting first. Is your name George Zimmerman, Jorge?

No. The final comment in the article was what I posted and bolded.

Sort of. They started that way but changed the agenda (you are familiar with that trick) but by the end of it the BLM people were calling them out.

Um the blm protester that was killed by a guy driving his car was actually a white guy . Did you even read that first article ?