Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 594 of 627 FirstFirst ... 94494544584592593594595596604 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You always have to give people 2nd chances my friend. Come on, has your life been that bad since Trump became President? And Iím not talking about March 2020-Now. Pre Covid?
    Trump? A second chance? Da **** outta here.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    You always have to give people 2nd chances my friend. Come on, has your life been that bad since Trump became President? And Iím not talking about March 2020-Now. Pre Covid?
    Mush, Trump is long past his second chance.
    257th? Ok

Ignorance is bliss

Your a person who has written paragraphs over miniscule irrelevant topics can barely write a sentence in defense of Trump anymore. You know he is unfit at this point. Your just too prideful to admit being wrong. I voted for him and gave him the benefit of the doubt. No more, if he was on The Apprentice he would be fired already, pre Covid. Whatever reason that makes it so distasteful for you to admit the bad Truth about Trump, overcome it.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-07-2020 at 06:57 PM.

How come the anonymous one always pops out with the so called quotes from Trump with regards to the Troops?

Even the House Democrats have doubt with that one.

Trumps enemies will try anything And everything In the final stages now.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Trump will wipe Biden clean during the debates. I canít wait for the first sleepy Joe comment. This is going to be must see TV.

And I love how the Democrats want these debates to not happen.

Hilarious! They know Biden will get his clock cleaned!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

It absolutely astounds me that president Trump still has such large support. I just don't understand it, can't fathom it. Completely blows my mind.... I assume it's pure stubbornness but the comments I usually read say otherwise.

I'm not much of a Joe Biden fan but I can't imagine anyone being more incompetent than Donald Trump. I'm sure it's possible, they could go find the kid eating glue in the 2nd grade classroom but oof... It would be a challenge. I just don't understand how someone can say this man cares, he's doing a good job, he's a good president. Someone is watching something very different than I am.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    It absolutely astounds me that president Trump still has such large support. I just don't understand it, can't fathom it. Completely blows my mind.... I assume it's pure stubbornness but the comments I usually read say otherwise.

I'm not much of a Joe Biden fan but I can't imagine anyone being more incompetent than Donald Trump. I'm sure it's possible, they could go find the kid eating glue in the 2nd grade classroom but oof... It would be a challenge. I just don't understand how someone can say this man cares, he's doing a good job, he's a good president. Someone is watching something very different than I am.
    It shows the divide in the country. He makes it bigger. He chops people into sides and forces them to chose based on fear of losing something.
    Both parties do that to an extent but he does in with no control whatsoever and doesn't care who or how he divides.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It shows the divide in the country. He makes it bigger. He chops people into sides and forces them to chose based on fear of losing something.
    Both parties do that to an extent but he does in with no control whatsoever and doesn't care who or how he divides.
    He has to do whatever works to get re-elected.

And he has no plan on leaving anytime soon.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

You must not have a 401K plan or invest

Always vote with your wallet in hand.

These DEMs will not be paying your bills in the future.

You have to ignore the made up crap you hear on CNN and just roll with it.

No President really cares about anybody.

So vote with your wallet.

How come the anonymous one always pops out with the so called quotes from Trump with regards to the Troops?

Even the House Democrats have doubt with that one.

Trumps enemies will try anything And everything In the final stages now.
    Fox News confirmed the reports.

What a good soldier you are Nicky.

In a way he's correct. If Trump has his way there will no longer be social security or medicare!

You must not have a 401K plan or invest.
    You make a lot of assumptions based on very little facts.

I know facts are the enemy of this regime but don't pretend you know anything about what I do and don't do with my money.

The 401K was much better under Obama. If the 401k was so great you know Trump would be mentioning it all the time, its pure math, and I have been argueing that for dozens of pages.

You make a lot of assumptions based on very little facts.

I know facts are the enemy of this regime but don't pretend you know anything about what I do and don't do with my money.
    RRZ is a person who cannot argue anymore the merit of Trump so he tries what he can to make the case for himself in his own mind. He is convincing himself at this stage. Trump supporters like to rest their case on the economy. As if Trumps economy benefited the majority of his own supporters. The dont mention the extra costs that have been passed to the American consumers with his trade talk againgst China and Mexico and many other nations. They dont mention the demage to US farmers. The market volatality that is counterproductive and makes long term investments like 401ks grow less. You can show them the charts. Middle class people like me are paying more in Federal taxes then I did under the old tax system, so if I am voting with my wallet I am voting for Biden.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-08-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Trump will wipe Biden clean during the debates. I canít wait for the first sleepy Joe comment. This is going to be must see TV.

And I love how the Democrats want these debates to not happen.

Hilarious! They know Biden will get his clock cleaned!
    Trump is a great orator?! Seriously Nick. The man is showing blatant mental deficits. He is cognitively impaired. Much worse under stress.