Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 593 of 627 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 9393
    RRZ I have been asking you your opinion of the way the US backed away from the Kurds, Trumps failure to deal with Russian bounties and other provacations of US forces by Russian, and other foreign policy matters and you have not mentioned anything, you know who has noticed and responded, US MILITARY MEMBERS https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...vote-for-biden!
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-03-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    RRZ I have been asking you your opinion of the way the US backed away from the Kurds, Trumps failure to deal with Russian bounties and other provacations of US forces by Russian, and other foreign policy matters and you have not mentioned anything, you know who has noticed and responded, US MILITARY MEMBERS https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...vote-for-biden!

I already responded to this a month ago.

Every President makes bad decisions. Watch Oliver Stones doc on Netflix about all of the Presidents from 1900- Obama and how awful they were with decisions. Trump is no different.

As for polls? We were told upmtil 7pm on Election night that Hillary would win a landslide because of the exit polls that were completely wrong.

And what people don’t understand is that a lot of Trump voters stay hidden in the closet. So these polls are not correct to begin with.

The Dems are already worried with Biden. This is not their shining star that they wanted for 2020. Biden is just like cold pizza in the fridge that you eat 3 days later because their is nothing else to eat.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 09-05-2020 at 05:30 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Biden is just campaigning on Covid 19 and civil unrest. The other 52% of America is sick of those 2 issues.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Biden is just campaigning on Covid 19 and civil unrest. The other 52% of America is sick of those 2 issues.
    I fully agree.

I do think if Kelly decides to speak, Trump is screwed. Those reports were pretty F'd up.

Ignorance is bliss

I already responded to this a month ago.

Every President makes bad decisions. Watch Oliver Stones doc on Netflix about all of the Presidents from 1900- Obama and how awful they were with decisions. Trump is no different.

As for polls? We were told upmtil 7pm on Election night that Hillary would win a landslide because of the exit polls that were completely wrong.

And what people don’t understand is that a lot of Trump voters stay hidden in the closet. So these polls are not correct to begin with.

The Dems are already worried with Biden. This is not their shining star that they wanted for 2020. Biden is just like cold pizza in the fridge that you eat 3 days later because their is nothing else to eat.
    Wow. That's your answer about the Troops and foreign policy. Biden is just like cold pizza that is your response ? Sounds like your just plain out of sound answers to justify your support for him. Perhaps that is why you and other Trump voters stay hidden in the closets.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-05-2020 at 08:46 AM.

I watched the RNC and per the speakers Covid 19 is over and everyone should have a gun because MS 13 is moving next door, and Biden is running on Covid and civil unrest ?

When Trump was elected promises made were Mexico would build a wall and hundreds of billions of dollars oversees would return to the US from Corporations as our taxes declined, did any of the happen? Pre covid how did US the national deficit shrink? I assert Pre Covid a sizeable number of persons who voted for Trump had become disappointed by Trumps economy. Only the very wealthiest benefitted. Middle class people in most States saw no improvement and watched with confusion as Trump supporters claimed huge gains. Trump is a used car salesman who believes ” If you lie big they will believe you ” and ” A sucker is born every second ”. So he tells people what he wants them to believe over, over, over again. Then these believers will lie to themselves about him over and over again. Then Fox and OAn gives them a platform to do it. Then they spin Q out of it and other conspiracy theories all from the safety of their cell phones and lap tops, safety closeted. Arguments contrary to their leaders position are dismissed as ” everyone makes mistakes, and fake news...I am a person who voted for him and gave him a chance. A registered Republican who used to watch Fox, listen to Ingraham, Hannity, Rush for years.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-05-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Right from the Fox news playbook. Easy to regurgitate even if its utter horse ****.
    Don't watch, but please enlighten others on Fox programming.

That genuinely was a funny come back, bravo. That was funny. However, Trump not good for anyone’s
    401k and I found several articles about 401k managers written recently https://theintercept.com/2020/07/23/...vestment-risk/
    Defend him all you want but think of your retirement income, Trump is not thinking of yours Your funnier then me, but this topic shouldt be a comedy. Trump will do so much crazy and destructive things in his second term the market will be volatile like nothing we have ever seen.
    Since election night with a low of 17,500ish in the DJIA, the election of President Trump and his Administration has increased nearly 60%. Yep, losing money hands over fist. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Since election night with a low of 17,500ish in the DJIA, the election of President Trump and his Administration has increased nearly 60%. Yep, losing money hands over fist. LOL
    Elaborate further please....

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Don't watch, but please enlighten others on Fox programming.
    Could have fooled me. Sounds like the garbage that comes from Hannity and Carlson.

Wow. That's your answer about the Troops and foreign policy. Biden is just like cold pizza that is your response ? Sounds like your just plain out of sound answers to justify your support for him. Perhaps that is why you and other Trump voters stay hidden in the closets.
    I just can’t vote for Harris. And that is what you are doing if you vote for Biden. She will strong arm his *** with her Left sided agenda.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

When Trump was elected promises made were Mexico would build a wall and hundreds of billions of dollars oversees would return to the US from Corporations as our taxes declined, did any of the happen? Pre covid how did US the national deficit shrink? I assert Pre Covid a sizeable number of persons who voted for Trump had become disappointed by Trumps economy. Only the very wealthiest benefitted. Middle class people in most States saw no improvement and watched with confusion as Trump supporters claimed huge gains. Trump is a used car salesman who believes ” If you lie big they will believe you ” and ” A sucker is born every second ”. So he tells people what he wants them to believe over, over, over again. Then these believers will lie to themselves about him over and over again. Then Fox and OAn gives them a platform to do it. Then they spin Q out of it and other conspiracy theories all from the safety of their cell phones and lap tops, safety closeted. Arguments contrary to their leaders position are dismissed as ” everyone makes mistakes, and fake news...I am a person who voted for him and gave him a chance. A registered Republican who used to watch Fox, listen to Ingraham, Hannity, Rush for years.

You always have to give people 2nd chances my friend. Come on, has your life been that bad since Trump became President? And I’m not talking about March 2020-Now. Pre Covid?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Could have fooled me. Sounds like the garbage that comes from Hannity and Carlson.
    But the garbage from CNN is ok?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

But the garbage from CNN is ok?
    Haven't we had this discussion before? Major news networks don't hide their bias. We know that. That said, Hannity and Carlson are a special type of partisan stupidity that is unmatched. They would make OAN jealous of how much they love the president and everything he does.