Follow us on Twitter

Page 586 of 627 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    How is that relevant?
    He's owning the libs, bruh!

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    What do you want to see/know?
    I will vote for Trump just show us proof of the boats of money you made during Trumps time in office thru your 401k. You can provide the statements for the last three years, the 401k peovides graphs showing your contributions per pay period and growth via each fund thru interest for a requested period. Omit your name and address. I am even giving you the oprtunity to use someone elses taken from the internet, but I will trust you. So lets see it.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The market moved when Hillary was projected to lose. That's the effect of a business friendly President.
    But doesnt the article cover a longer period then what you just alleged ? Juat saying.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

Money is made under every single president ever last I checked, but sure: keep pretending like Trump is God's gift to the economy.
    He’s gods gift to humanity
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 08-26-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Ignorance is bliss

[QUOTE=Kinkotheclown;33569544]
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He’s gods gift to humanity
    And don't you forget it! He's your president!

6. 08-26-2020, 03:48 PM
    Reason
    Baiting. You made your point no need to belabor.

I am just making a bet with the Universe, we arent getting any evidence to back up RRZs or Bretts alleged making money hand over foot in a 401k performance over the last three years. Who joins me in that suspicion ?

Moderator with some people you have to belabor the point.
    .https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance...122241424.html ,https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...he-wolves/amp/ but Trump tells us without him we wont do as well and his clueless base swallows it, hook, line, and sinker and comes on to defend him. Oh Geezus Lawd.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-26-2020 at 04:48 PM.

How is that relevant?

Following that line of reasoning Trump doesn't get credit for the bump, Hillary does?
    Typical uncritical response from my former Republicans. First, when facta dont support your argument bring up Hilary Clinton. Other RNC tools to use often and everywhere are " Black people are going to move into your area, Dems are going to take your guns, Central Americans are coming, the stock market and all your savings ( moat Trump aupporters have
    Veey littls savinga btw )and Barack Hussein Obama.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-26-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Moderator with some people you have to belabor the point.
    .https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance...122241424.html ,https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...he-wolves/amp/ but Trump tells us without him we wont do as well and his clueless base swallows it, hook, line, and sinker and comes on to defend him. Oh Geezus Lawd.
    I hear ya

Reason I posted actual S&P and DOW figures earlier. Trump talks a good game, his base eats it up. Truth is irrelevant.
    Last edited by drt1010; 08-26-2020 at 06:16 PM.

I hear ya

Reason I posted actual S&P and DOW figures earlier. Trump talks a good game, his base eats it up. Truth is irrelevant.
    Should we be believe Trumps propaganda or the numbers ? Shoukd I beleive Trump supporters or my bank account and 401k balance ? Should I beleive my lying eyes says Trump. The very wealthy are killing it but the middle class is dying. Anyway, its all good. Be well everyone, including those I tangle with. Will be gone for a week.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-26-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Should we be believe Trumps propaganda or the numbers ? Shoukd I beleive Trump supporters or my bank account and 401k balance ? Should I beleive my lying eyes says Trump. The very wealthy are killing it but the middle class is dying. Anyway, its all good. Be well everyone, including those I tangle with. Will be gone for a week.
    We live in a world of alternative facts. Trump would have us all believe we should deny reality and believe his interpretation.

Covid will magically disappear.

The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”

The pandemic is getting under control. (July)

We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.

Ukraine, interfered in the 2016 election.

Article II allows me to do whatever I want.

Complete and total exoneration in Mueller probe.

Windmills cause cancer and are a “graveyard” for birds.

You get the gist. The man lies and compounds the lies with denial and then deflection. I honestly don't believe we can survive 4 more years of his incompetence, ineptitude and incoherence.

How is that relevant?

Following that line of reasoning Trump doesn't get credit for the bump, Hillary does?
    How is it not? The market on election night was tanking. Investors wanted nothing to do with another 4-8 years of what they were finishing up on. Then late on election night/early next morning, it appeared all of the pollsters were wrong. And the market rebounded and began to increase and really soar. That's all thanks to DJT.

I will vote for Trump just show us proof of the boats of money you made during Trumps time in office thru your 401k. You can provide the statements for the last three years, the 401k peovides graphs showing your contributions per pay period and growth via each fund thru interest for a requested period. Omit your name and address. I am even giving you the oprtunity to use someone elses taken from the internet, but I will trust you. So lets see it.
    Go ahead and post your financials first. Noticed that you've not done that.

Typical uncritical response from my former Republicans. First, when facta dont support your argument bring up Hilary Clinton. Other RNC tools to use often and everywhere are " Black people are going to move into your area, Dems are going to take your guns, Central Americans are coming, the stock market and all your savings ( moat Trump aupporters have
    Veey littls savinga btw )and Barack Hussein Obama.
    Is your back ok moving those goalposts cause Hillary was not brought in by me?

I hear ya

Your figures are cherry picked and I explained why