Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 583 of 627 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 9393
  1. #8731
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I take offense bc you shove pe.do Joe down everyone's throat nonstop and say if they don't donate money to his cause then we're bad people. Support him, fine, I couldn't care less, but don't tell others wtf to do.

    You come across as a giant tool.
    You come off as a person incapable of defending your positions without resorting to insults. If you disagree with my positions you have every option to ignore my posts but you seem hypersensitive to my posts and respond to them frequenrly. I may indeed be a giant tool. I can see how to someone who disagrees with me I may be. However, this is a yhread devoted to political discusion. Since, I was in Junior HS, I was told by Social Studies teachers our duty is to be active. To support a Presidential canidate in an electoral college system involves financhial contributions or some sort of contribution of time if you live in a State that is rapped up. If that makes you feel guilty or if I am trying to make you feel guilty, what can I tell you. Its basic Junior HS, and Senior HS social studies class material I am asserting. Your free to beleive whatever you want. I am not insulting you and making it personal like you are. Why make it personal ?

  2. #8732
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Well I would rather Trump loses for your good and mine. For your children and mine, for your economy and mine. So for whatever reason you take so much offense at what I assert, I want Trump to lose for our common good and to prevent the harm he does to us collectively. When you go low I am going to go high.

    My investments are going through the roof right now.

    His secondary crap doesnít bother me because it doesnít affect my investments. And you all act like he is going to be around as President in 2025. So what happens now helps people down the road with paying the bills, ect.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-26-2020 at 09:44 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  3. #8733
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,017
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Well I would rather Trump loses for your good and mine. For your children and mine, for your economy and mine. So for whatever reason you take so much offense at what I assert, I want Trump to lose for our common good and to prevent the harm he does to us collectively. When you go low I am going to go high.
    If you want your good and good of all for us, kids, economy, there is no way you vote for anyone but the President.

  4. #8734
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Peopleís 401 Kís are basically tied to the S&P 500. The huge bounce back will re-elect Trump.

    You can say all of the bad things about Trump but people have to pay bills and they look to the future and their 401Kís and the S&P was below 2500 in March and it is now over 3440 now. You can figure out the math with regards to increase %.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  5. #8735
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,709
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    My investments are going through the roof right now.

    His secondary crap doesnít bother me because it doesnít affect my investments. And you all act like he is going to be around as President in 2025. So what happens now helps people down the road with paying the bills, ect.
    Nick I am sure you realize this is a very self-centered perspective. I have a feeling it serves a reactionary purpose. I won't take the bait.

    I am sure you also realize the markets are NOT the economy. There are many people hurting. Unemployment is at record levels. Foreclosures and evictions approaching heights we have never experienced, even during recession. Food pantries can't keep the shelves stocked. But it's good to know your investments are doing well.

  6. #8736
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,709
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Peopleís 401 Kís are basically tied to the S&P 500. The huge bounce back will re-elect Trump.

    You can say all of the bad things about Trump but people have to pay bills and they look to the future and their 401Kís and the S&P was below 2500 in March and it is now over 3440 now. You can figure out the math with regards to increase %.
    With almost 11% unemployment how exactly will people pay bills? What about those that are not fortunate enough to have 401K's and investment nest eggs?

  7. #8737
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,682
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    With almost 11% unemployment how exactly will people pay bills? What about those that are not fortunate enough to have 401K's and investment nest eggs?
    As the wealth gap increases.
    Then of course, those 401k's collapse and people lose it.



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #8738
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nick I am sure you realize this is a very self-centered perspective. I have a feeling it serves a reactionary purpose. I won't take the bait.

    I am sure you also realize the markets are NOT the economy. There are many people hurting. Unemployment is at record levels. Foreclosures and evictions approaching heights we have never experienced, even during recession. Food pantries can't keep the shelves stocked. But it's good to know your investments are doing well.

    Hoarders Dr. there is plenty of food to go around. That was a negative statement you made that is far from the truth.

    Plus this virus is starting to burn up. Cases are down 21% from weeks ago and decreases each day.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-26-2020 at 11:50 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  9. #8739
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    As the wealth gap increases.
    Then of course, those 401k's collapse and people lose it.
    Always a glass half empty with you people.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  10. #8740
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Damn this hurricane is turning into a monster. I hope they donít call it Covidcane again. Iím tired of the sensationalism with the media. It in politics 101 they say donít let a good crisis go to a waste.

    That is why Coronavirus is so damn political.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-26-2020 at 11:56 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  11. #8741
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    With almost 11% unemployment how exactly will people pay bills? What about those that are not fortunate enough to have 401K's and investment nest eggs?
    But this is not a normal money crisis Dr. This was a forced shutdown that caused this Dr, a huge difference. And you have the Dems who want to stay closed up until a vaccine. So that says they do not care about the unemployment. Business can open if you allow it and then wear a masks, ect.


    And then you have people taking advantage. I know someone who makes about $18,000 a year and now she is making $60,000 with the unemployment benefits. Wow, what is that? Of course temporary but that is the crap I canít stand.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  12. #8742
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    And Dr, back a little with the Obama years? I know it was a week ago with the talk but during the 8 years people just gave up looking for jobs so those were not even counted anymore which changes your numbers by a lot.

    You overinflated a lot.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  13. #8743
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,709
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Hoarders Dr. there is plenty of food to go around. That was a negative statement you made that is far from the truth.

    Plus this virus is starting to burn up. Cases are down 21% from weeks ago and decreases each day.
    Hoarders? I am talking about food banks. They have empty shelves and are seeing people that have never used the services before.

  14. #8744
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,709
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And Dr, back a little with the Obama years? I know it was a week ago with the talk but during the 8 years people just gave up looking for jobs so those were not even counted anymore which changes your numbers by a lot.

    You overinflated a lot.
    Over inflate? The "almost 11%" (10.8% with adjustments) came directly from the US Labor Statistics. The number rose in July by 1.8M.

  15. #8745
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Peopleís 401 Kís are basically tied to the S&P 500. The huge bounce back will re-elect Trump.

    You can say all of the bad things about Trump but people have to pay bills and they look to the future and their 401Kís and the S&P was below 2500 in March and it is now over 3440 now. You can figure out the math with regards to increase %.
    I have lost over 50k in my 401k over Trump time in offi ce preCovid. So bave my coworkers, who had it in a diversified allotments. I dont beleive you have any savings at all based on your comments, ita just something you think you should say. A normal president doesnt say the stuff Trumps mouth spits out about Korea, China, Amazon ECT rhat has led to drops in the market.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •