Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 577 of 627 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 9393
  1. #8641
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,853
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You assume yet again. You go to the assumption card with black people are violent monsters. Shame on you....your thoughts about people are so off base.

    Why even go there.

    My point is only certain people murdered get NATIONAL HEADLINES. And politics drive the stories......
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I made the same point. This story is not being suppressed though (as you seem to be claiming). We are both aware of it and talking about it. There are countless murders every day. If the people involved weren't famous or there wasn't some bigger, more topical underlying issue or something, then it's not going to turn in to a major national story.

    I mean, if either of us wanted to, we could seek out tragic stories like this and find multiple of them every single day. What would the point of that be though? And why exactly did you lock on to this story and decide that it's "not being talked about enough"? You can deny it, but it feels like this is a story being pushed by conservative outlets (and in turn, the conservative people that read said outlets) so people like you can be like "well if black lives matter, why doesn't this defenseless little white boy's life matter?".

    What exactly is your issue here? Or are you merely pushing this story because one of your go to conservative rags is telling you this story is being suppressed to get a rise out of you and your ilk? Or is it that you think we as a nation should be focusing on and dwelling on each and every one of the countless tragic incidents that happen in this country every single day? If that's your cup of tea, the information is out there and no one is stopping you from reading up on these types of things and sharing the information with others you think might be interested. Not everyone wants to be constantly reminded of how many sick and depraved people are living amongst us though.
    Maybe all I can do is assume since you refuse to answer challenging questions and have also painted a pretty clear picture of yourself and your views on this site over the years.

  2. #8642
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You do realize that for the Mets player to have tested positive they would have had to been carrying the virus since before they were in Florida right ? They were only there for 3 days .
    Before they were in Florida they were in Philly , Washington DC , Atlanta , Boston and playing at home in ny for the previous 20 days before they went to Florida . Nice try though . Oh and when the marlins tested positive they were in Georgia and had been there for about a week or so since they had played exhibition games vs the Braves there before the season started . So they were there for about a week before they tested positive .
    The probabilities of that are unlikely given your state averages like 5,000 cases a day and their previous stop in Pennsylvania averages under 1000 a day. Given the incubation period of the virus and your state's garbage handling of COVID/how many cases a day they see, the likelihood is that player and staff got it in Florida. Miami specifically because its a major affected area.

    I don't care how the Marlins got it. If you're going to use your logic, they could have also got it in Miami and traveled with it to Atlanta. Your state is a hub that does absolutely nothing about containing the virus. They are part of the problem because they have a governor who is doing his best Trump impression.

    Heck, continue to do nothing and maybe the whole state will get it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-21-2020 at 03:06 PM.

  3. #8643
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The probabilities of that are unlikely given your state averages like 5,000 cases a day and their previous stop in Pennsylvania averages under 1000 a day. Given the incubation period of the virus and your state's garbage handling of COVID/how many cases a day they see, the likelihood is that player and staff got it in Florida. Miami specifically because its a major affected area.

    I don't care how the Marlins got it. If you're going to use your logic, they could have also got it in Miami and traveled with it to Atlanta. Your state is a hub that does absolutely nothing about containing the virus. They are part of the problem because they have a governor who is doing his best Trump impression.

    Heck, continue to do nothing and maybe the whole state will get it.
    Your post is baseless and without any proof . You canít prove that the Mets or Marlins players picked up the virus in Florida . Because the virus is everywhere in this country and is spread easily , no one can ever say with certainty where the players got the virus from . The only thing that can be said is that someone on the Mets this time did not follow the protocols correctly and in the case of the marlins it was obvious that protocols werenít followed there either . And if you want more proof that the virus is everywhere and canít be traced to one state , look at the out break on the Cardinals . No one there was in Florida but it got so bad that they had to postpone almost 2 weeks worth of their season . So to go on rants about one governor and bring up trump in this is basically pointless, without merit and is just screaming of political bias .

  4. #8644
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,173
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    No surprise bro.
    Mush, look at the trail of posts
    The dude lies
    He accused me of saying that is was desantis fault or to be more specific, that I blamed desantis

    I did not
    Ever
    Do that



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #8645
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Your post is baseless and without any proof . You canít prove that the Mets or Marlins players picked up the virus in Florida . Because the virus is everywhere in this country and is spread easily , no one can ever say with certainty where the players got the virus from . The only thing that can be said is that someone on the Mets this time did not follow the protocols correctly and in the case of the marlins it was obvious that protocols werenít followed there either . And if you want more proof that the virus is everywhere and canít be traced to one state , look at the out break on the Cardinals . No one there was in Florida but it got so bad that they had to postpone almost 2 weeks worth of their season . So to go on rants about one governor and bring up trump in this is basically pointless, without merit and is just screaming of political bias .
    Talk about baseball allegations. You have no way of knowing if one of those players broke protocol. Your state is rampant with the virus. They could have very well followed protocol and still got it given the lack of measures taken against it in Florida. Whatever the case is, the probabilities are a lot higher they got it there given the amount of cases Florida is averaging per day in comparison to other states you mentioned. I never said it was a given but the timing is oddly convenient.

    I only brought up Trump to suggest that DeSantis is living up to the bill. The president said again today the virus will just go away like a miracle. That's the thinking in Florida as the governor continues to do nothing down there to stop the spread but i am sure you will find more ways to defend your state.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-21-2020 at 04:44 PM.

  6. #8646
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,173
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    If I was Trump I would have mandated a mask order for the entire nation. But too many people to police. Too many opinions. Too many of this too many of that. You get my point?

    Smaller countries can do more with less people to worry about. And if they donít like then tough!

    Iíve been wearing my mask everywhere since March.
    A mandate from the potus, empowers states to be far stricter. They can blame him and save face

    Trump Is too big of a ***** to do it because he does t want to be accountable for anything that might not paint him the light he wants



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #8647
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,173
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    They just have their views and then when they drink the kool aid that even helps to even further their views even more. You canít be mad at them. You just have to get your ducks in a row. But again, that doesnít matter as no matter what you see they will disagree and say you are lost in space.
    You are lost in space if you are taking him at his word
    He has literally been proven to lie, misquote, use racist propaganda from racist websites, falsely accuse people and hide and cry when heís flat out proven to be wrong, dozens of times
    He then runs and whines and reports people because heís to weak to take accountability



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #8648
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Talk about baseball allegations. You have no way of knowing if one of those players broke protocol. Your state is rampant with the virus. They could have very well followed protocol and still got it given the lack of measures taken against it in Florida. Whatever the case is, the probabilities are a lot higher they got it there given the amount of cases Florida is averaging per day in comparison to other states you mentioned. I never said it was a given but the timing is oddly convenient.

    I only brought up Trump to suggest that DeSantis is living up to the bill. The president said again today the virus will just go away like a miracle. That's the thinking in Florida as the governor continues to do nothing down there to stop the spread but i am sure you will find more ways to defend your state.
    So you can assume players from both the Mets and marlins got the virus from being here in Florida because itís rampant here. ? ! . Now tell me using that logic , how did the cardinals get the virus then ? Like the marlins they had 16 people test positive for the virus too .

  9. #8649
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,853
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Talk about baseball allegations. You have no way of knowing if one of those players broke protocol. Your state is rampant with the virus. They could have very well followed protocol and still got it given the lack of measures taken against it in Florida. Whatever the case is, the probabilities are a lot higher they got it there given the amount of cases Florida is averaging per day in comparison to other states you mentioned. I never said it was a given but the timing is oddly convenient.

    I only brought up Trump to suggest that DeSantis is living up to the bill. The president said again today the virus will just go away like a miracle. That's the thinking in Florida as the governor continues to do nothing down there to stop the spread but i am sure you will find more ways to defend your state.

  10. #8650
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Itís exactly why I donít like posting in this thread .
    Wahhhhhh.
    Booohooo
    Poor you
    Keep lying
    Itís the only thing you do. And you donít even do that well


    Yes you lied. You falsely accuse me, again, and weíre shown to be incorrect. But instead of being a man, you roll around like jello salad
    Georgie brand jello gelatin



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #8651
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Wahhhhhh.
    Booohooo
    Poor you
    Keep lying
    Itís the only thing you do. And you donít even do that well


    Yes you lied. You falsely accuse me, again, and weíre shown to be incorrect. But instead of being a man, you roll around like jello salad
    Georgie brand jello gelatin
    No I was correct and you and drt know it . All that was done was that you and drt both danced around them and twisted my words . You and drt are so drunk from the media coolaid you are too damned blind to see the truth staring right in front of you .
    Last edited by Posada20; 08-21-2020 at 04:57 PM.

  12. #8652
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,173
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Profit over people?

    Less than 1% of the entire Florida population had it or got it.

    In case you didnít know Dr that means 99% doesnít have it.

    Iím starting to believe this is a lot of political hot air.

    China caused it but it is now Trumpís fault!

    Hilarious!

    It doesnít matter now...everyoneís 401 Kís are going through the roof. That alone will get him more votes than Biden.

    Clown gets mad when I say all I care about is money, well so does everyone else thst has a brain.

    Why doesnít clown donate all of his money to charities and see how he likes life then.

    Then you have business and people moving out of NY in droves now because of the stupid high taxes. NY city has more vacancies than ever before...a dem is in charge, no surprise there.
    No mush. I donít get mad that all you care about is money. I say that you donít care about racism and sexism if you put money over equality
    Big difference

    But not even a nice try

    Poor you.
    You and Georgie jello salad
    Mush and Georgie jello salad. Sounds like a meal at a seniors home



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #8653
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    No mush. I donít get mad that all you care about is money. I say that you donít care about racism and sexism if you put money over equality
    Big difference

    But not even a nice try

    Poor you.
    You and Georgie jello salad
    Mush and Georgie jello salad. Sounds like a meal at a seniors home
    m

    Blah blah blah more dancing and avoiding the truth . How typical of one drunk on the Media Coolaid

  14. #8654
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No I was correct and you and drt know it . All that was done was that you and drt both danced around them and twisted my words . You and drt are so drunk from the Biden coolaid you are too damned blind to see the truth staring right in front of you .
    No you were wrong
    I posted a series of posts demonstrating that fact. You the. Said I twisted your words and you never said what I was arguing against. The Doc posted your quotes that showed you had absolutely falsely accuse me of making a comment I never made

    I did not blame desantis for the marlins Covid outbreak
    I said his poor handling of the virus that has led to Florida being the third in per capita cases could foster an environment where people donít behave in a safe and responsible fashion

    Thatís a significant difference

    1-itís desantis Fault the Marlins got Covid
    2- shocking that in a state that has soaring cases because the governor is a fool, that the marlins got Covid

    Very different concepts
    You are too weak to own your own foolishness. The. You cry about posting in here



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #8655
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    m

    Blah blah blah more dancing and avoiding the truth . How typical of one drunk on the Media Coolaid
    No. You are just rad or, sexist and homophobic
    You canít acknowledge the Trump allows for it to continue you are the one who drinks the Kool-aid
    I unlike you, actually listen to what he says and research it. There are times when things are out of context. The problem is, there are so many times when itís not. Heís built an image all by himself. Like you
    Weak
    Kool aid, Jello man, not cool aid



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •