Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 576 of 627 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586626 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 9393
  1. #8626
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah the case is rested , I gave you the post you asked for and you refused to apologize for your mistake like I expected . And instead Twisted my words from me saying desantis was blamed for the outbreak on the marlins to me saying desantis was blamed for the virus . Canít say such behavior surprises me at all
    No surprise bro.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  2. #8627
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,872
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    No surprise bro.
    Itís exactly why I donít like posting in this thread .

  3. #8628
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Itís exactly why I donít like posting in this thread .
    They just have their views and then when they drink the kool aid that even helps to even further their views even more. You canít be mad at them. You just have to get your ducks in a row. But again, that doesnít matter as no matter what you see they will disagree and say you are lost in space.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  4. #8629
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah the case is rested , I gave you the post you asked for and you refused to apologize for your mistake like I expected . And instead Twisted my words from me saying desantis was blamed for the outbreak on the marlins to me saying desantis was blamed for the virus . Canít say such behavior surprises me at all
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    No surprise bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Itís exactly why I donít like posting in this thread .
    Lofl

  5. #8630
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,872
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    They just have their views and then when they drink the kool aid that even helps to even further their views even more. You canít be mad at them. You just have to get your ducks in a row. But again, that doesnít matter as no matter what you see they will disagree and say you are lost in space.
    Yeah you are correct . I am not mad with anyone , a little annoyed but not mad .

  6. #8631
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,821
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I have a questian for people outside of NY like Florida and Georgia. Why did people resist wearing masks and gloves on their own iniative despite what any governor or Mayor said or news commentator ? I mean in large numbers. You warched yhe news from Spain, Italy, and NYC. NYC is so densely populated with millions of people, millions more come visit us yearly all packed in a dense setting. NYC ofcourse would be heavily hit, but Florida and Georgia and other places could have easily avoided what they are ensuring if individual people has simply learned from what NY, Italy, Spain had already endured
    If I was Trump I would have mandated a mask order for the entire nation. But too many people to police. Too many opinions. Too many of this too many of that. You get my point?

    Smaller countries can do more with less people to worry about. And if they donít like then tough!

    Iíve been wearing my mask everywhere since March.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  7. #8632
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,821
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What the ****ing hell does this even mean? You saw the story, I saw the story, countless others saw the story. Over 15,000 people are murdered every year in this country. Each one isn't going to be front of the newspaper news; in fact, the vast majority of them won't be. The murder we're talking about is tragic but I don't see why you think it's being suppressed (other than it gives you and your ilk another reason to think black people are violent monsters that must be stopped at all costs).
    You assume yet again. You go to the assumption card with black people are violent monsters. Shame on you....your thoughts about people are so off base.

    Why even go there.

    My point is only certain people murdered get NATIONAL HEADLINES. And politics drive the stories......
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  8. #8633
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,193
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You assume yet again. You go to the assumption card with black people are violent monsters.

    Why even go there.

    My point is only certain people murdered get NATIONAL HEADLINES. And politics drive the stories......
    I made the same point. This story is not being suppressed though (as you seem to be claiming). We are both aware of it and talking about it. There are countless murders every day. If the people involved weren't famous or there wasn't some bigger, more topical underlying issue or something, then it's not going to turn in to a major national story.

    I mean, if either of us wanted to, we could seek out tragic stories like this and find multiple of them every single day. What would the point of that be though? And why exactly did you lock on to this story and decide that it's "not being talked about enough"? You can deny it, but it feels like this is a story being pushed by conservative outlets (and in turn, the conservative people that read said outlets) so people like you can be like "well if black lives matter, why doesn't this defenseless little white boy's life matter?".

    What exactly is your issue here? Or are you merely pushing this story because one of your go to conservative rags is telling you this story is being suppressed to get a rise out of you and your ilk? Or is it that you think we as a nation should be focusing on and dwelling on each and every one of the countless tragic incidents that happen in this country every single day? If that's your cup of tea, the information is out there and no one is stopping you from reading up on these types of things and sharing the information with others you think might be interested. Not everyone wants to be constantly reminded of how many sick and depraved people are living amongst us though.

  9. #8634
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah you are correct . I am not mad with anyone , a little annoyed but not mad .
    Some on here here will get all in a froth for no reason. They hate the fact that half of the voting population supports the Orange Turd. It bothers them that much. And for 99% of the voters it does t even affect their lives day in day out.

    Joe Biden wonít affect me if he were be elected President.

    Trump doesnít affect their lives per say but He steers their moods. And for some reason Trump pisses off a lot of people because they take their politics so seriously.

    My mood wonít change with Biden. He could be a horrible person and it still wonít chNge my mood like Trump does to everybody who voted for Hillary. They are still in a state of shock because the turd is still President. The Dems tried everything to get him out. It all failed and now they hang EVERYTHING ON THE CORONAVIRUS.

    The story from CNN is how the virus can change the outcome of an election. Say what you want but peopleís monies are good now. Their 401Ks are roaring again.

    Empathy is another items they hang on. They will say anything opposition of what Trump says or does and thinks that will sway voters from 2016.

    You know what sways voters? A good candidate. Joe Biden is not a good candidate no matter how hard the Dems and their backers like CNN tell people. They know he is weak so they try to do the opposite of Trump. But they donít get it. Half of the voting population likes how Trump acts. But they are deplorable people so they donít matter in this Country.

    Jealousy is the reason why people who oppose Trump get all mad and angry about everything right now.

    Maybe if you had a better candidate than Biden then people like me, ones who are always on the fence would sway over and vote for that person.

    I voted for Bill Clinton because I was in my early 20s and I connected to him. He wasnít a bad President or too far left for me. People say Biden is a moderate. Well of course he is but he is getting pulled by the far left to follow their agendas. People see that so quit saying the moderate bullspit.

    I personally think the Dems are waiting for 2024. They are using house money and will save most of that for later.

    Trump will win by a hair.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-21-2020 at 01:18 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  10. #8635
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,872
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Some on here here will get all in a froth for no reason. They hate the fact that half of the voting population supports the Orange Turd. It bothers them that much. And for 99% of the voters it does t even affect their lives day in day out.

    Joe Biden wonít affect me if he were be elected President.


    Trump doesnít affect their lives per say but He steers their moods. And for some reason Trump pisses off a lot of people because they take their politics so seriously.

    My mood wonít change with Biden. He could be a horrible person and it still wonít chNge my mood like Trump does to everybody who voted for Hillary. They are still in a state of shock because the turd is still President. The Dems tried everything to get him out. It all failed and now they hang EVERYTHING ON THE CORONAVIRUS.

    The story from CNN is how the virus can change the outcome of an election. Say what you want but peopleís monies are good now. Their 401Ks are roaring again.

    Empathy is another items they hang on. They will say anything opposition of what Trump says or does and thinks that will sway voters from 2016.

    You know what sways voters? A good candidate. Joe Biden is not a good candidate no matter how hard the Dems and their backers like CNN tell people. They know he is weak so they try to do the opposite of Trump. But they donít get it. Half of the voting population likes how Trump acts. But they are deplorable people so they donít matter in this Country.

    Jealousy is the reason why people who oppose Trump get all mad and angry about everything right now.

    Maybe if you had a better candidate than Biden then people like me, ones who are always on the fence would sway over and vote for that person.

    I voted for Bill Clinton because I was in my early 20s and I connected to him. He wasnít a bad President or too far left for me. People say Biden is a moderate. Well of course he is but he is getting pulled by the far left to follow their agendas. People see that so quit saying the moderate bullspit.

    I personally think the Dems are waiting for 2024. They are using house money and will save most of that for later.

    Trump will win by a hair.

    Frothed is an understatement , just look at my post mentioning the virus out break on the Mets and then look at the first response I got to it , nowhere in my post did I mention trump or attack any democrat .

  11. #8636
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,193
    Poor guys.

  12. #8637
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,626
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    No surprise bro.
    Low blow Nick. No one has defended you and had your back more than me. Thanks.

  13. #8638
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah the case is rested , I gave you the post you asked for and you refused to apologize for your mistake like I expected . And instead Twisted my words from me saying desantis was blamed for the outbreak on the marlins to me saying desantis was blamed for the virus . Canít say such behavior surprises me at all
    The case is closed. You did not provide sufficient evidence. You claim that Clown blamed DeSantis for the Marlins virus is without merit. If you deserved an apology I would gladly and without hesitation offer one, as I have in the past. You see Jorge the difference between you and me, I am willing to admit a mistake. My self worth and manhood doesn't hinge on "being right" on an internet chat forum.

  14. #8639
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Frothed is an understatement , just look at my post mentioning the virus out break on the Mets and then look at the first response I got to it , nowhere in my post did I mention trump or attack any democrat .
    Oh poor you. Now play the victim, you do it so well Jorge. No where in your post did you mention Trump. What you did mention and the elements to which I responded: 1) Cuomo 2) DeSantis 3) Virus / MLB. The comment was OT and baiting. Why even raise the issue from a month ago? You did it deliberately to stir the pot and incite the response you elicited.

  15. #8640
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,626
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Some on here here will get all in a froth for no reason. They hate the fact that half of the voting population supports the Orange Turd. It bothers them that much. And for 99% of the voters it does t even affect their lives day in day out.

    Joe Biden wonít affect me if he were be elected President.

    Trump doesnít affect their lives per say but He steers their moods. And for some reason Trump pisses off a lot of people because they take their politics so seriously.

    My mood wonít change with Biden. He could be a horrible person and it still wonít chNge my mood like Trump does to everybody who voted for Hillary. They are still in a state of shock because the turd is still President. The Dems tried everything to get him out. It all failed and now they hang EVERYTHING ON THE CORONAVIRUS.

    The story from CNN is how the virus can change the outcome of an election. Say what you want but peopleís monies are good now. Their 401Ks are roaring again.

    Empathy is another items they hang on. They will say anything opposition of what Trump says or does and thinks that will sway voters from 2016.

    You know what sways voters? A good candidate. Joe Biden is not a good candidate no matter how hard the Dems and their backers like CNN tell people. They know he is weak so they try to do the opposite of Trump. But they donít get it. Half of the voting population likes how Trump acts. But they are deplorable people so they donít matter in this Country.

    Jealousy is the reason why people who oppose Trump get all mad and angry about everything right now.

    Maybe if you had a better candidate than Biden then people like me, ones who are always on the fence would sway over and vote for that person.

    I voted for Bill Clinton because I was in my early 20s and I connected to him. He wasnít a bad President or too far left for me. People say Biden is a moderate. Well of course he is but he is getting pulled by the far left to follow their agendas. People see that so quit saying the moderate bullspit.

    I personally think the Dems are waiting for 2024. They are using house money and will save most of that for later.

    Trump will win by a hair.
    Babbling brook. People get "frothed" at the corruption, racism, misogyny, incompetence, lack of discipline, lack of leadership, absence of morality....do I need to continue?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •