Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 573 of 627 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 9393
    Zoe Tillman@ZoeTillman
    ∑ 8m
    Former Top Trump Aide Stephen Bannon and "Build The Wall" Founder Brian Kolfage Have Been Charged With Fraud https://buzzfeednews.com/article/jul...e-wall-charged via @juliareinstein

Oh the tangled web we weave. Nick heres a hmmmmm for ya. Does this indictment bring into focus Barr's meddling in NY DA southern district, certainly brings Barrís desperate efforts to push out Southern District US attorney Berman, including his willingness to lie to get it done, into context.

August 20: Steve Bannon indicted by SDNY.

June 20: Bill Barr forced out Geoffrey Berman as the U.S. Attorney for the SDNY.

This is the first time Iíve opened this thread and man am I better understanding the beefs in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Actually Dr, Hillary has a better chance in beating Trump than Joe Hidin Biden

If people just think being decent and empathetic is going to beat Trump then they are completely wrong.

In one post you call her a loser, then the very next post you say she could be Trump. Too funny.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    In one post you call her a loser, then the very next post you say she could be Trump. Too funny.
    Mush didn't like Trump so he voted for Hilary, even though he didn't like her either. He now roots for Trump and supports him even though he doesn't agree with his racist, sexist, homophobic, hateful and divisive rhetoric.
    He will vote for Biden whom he dislikes but believes Trump will win.

If you really look at it, it is Mush. It's consistent with who he's been on the forum the entire time.
    He covers all bases but has no love or love loss for them.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Clintonís lead declined from 4.5 percentage points at the start of Oct. 28 to just 1.7 percentage points on Nov. 4. Hard to argue Comey letter did NOT impact election directly.
    I don't know. I would also say it's hard to argue that it diid.

I think much of that had to do with people believing Trump could win and they started coming out in droves for him.
    He was hustling all over while she was dancing.

Hilary lost the race because she lost it.

Ignorance is bliss

Zoe Tillman@ZoeTillman
    ∑ 8m
    Former Top Trump Aide Stephen Bannon and "Build The Wall" Founder Brian Kolfage Have Been Charged With Fraud https://buzzfeednews.com/article/jul...e-wall-charged via @juliareinstein

Damn! That's a big one.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I don't know. I would also say it's hard to argue that it diid.

I think much of that had to do with people believing Trump could win and they started coming out in droves for him.
    He was hustling all over while she was dancing.

Hilary lost the race because she lost it.
    3 points in a week? Coincidence? Not very likely imo. 1 point yes any more than that is a stretch. It accomplished several things. It gave the fence sitters an excuse, many undecided stayed home, it solidified the anti Clinton and yes sexist element. Imo it changed the course of the election. Did Clinton campaign take certain things for granted? Yes. Did they under estimate Trump's appeal? Yes. But, imo Comey had a resounding and profound effect on the outcome. In essence he put his thumb on the scale.

This is coronavirus related , first game of mets-yankees series postponed due to some mets players having the virus . Will anyone here blame cuomo for the Mets getting the virus ? I mean someone did blame desantis for the marlins outbreak .
    Last edited by Posada20; 08-20-2020 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    This is coronavirus related , first game of mets-yankees series postponed due to some mets players having the virus . Will anyone here blame cuomo for the Mets getting the virus ? I mean someone did blame desantis for the marlins outbreak .
    Jorge stop! DeSantis got vilified for being a Trump sycophant. His head was so far up Trump's *** Lindsey asked him to leave. He got called out because he ignored the impending disaster that loomed, instead he bowed to the master. Kept beaches open, last to close and first to open. He recklessly endangered many. He put profit over people.

You do realize the Mets player and staff were in Florida when they tested positive right? The irony of that is funny given how badly your state has handled this whole thing for quite awhile. Still not mandating on masks i see.

Jorge stop! DeSantis got vilified for being a Trump sycophant. His head was so far up Trump's *** Lindsey asked him to leave. He got called out because he ignored the impending disaster that loomed, instead he bowed to the master. Kept beaches open, last to close and first to open. He recklessly endangered many. He put profit over people.

Of course you missed my entire point with your partisan rant against desantis . I didnít say a negative thing about cuomo in that post at all . Heck I donít even blame cuomo for the Mets having that outbreak . In fact Your rant had NOTHING to do with what I posted at all . You are so blinded by your hate towards one side of the political isle that you went off on a misguided angry rant .

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Been a little busy. Iíll respond within the next day or so.
    Haha, you have had months, what was my posts the basis of your term paper ? Or has it been too hard looking for answers on Fox and Hannity ? Waiting for Lou Dobbs to provide you with the term paper ?

Of course you missed my entire point with your partisan rant against desantis . I didnít say a negative thing about cuomo in that post at all . Heck I donít even blame cuomo for the Mets having that outbreak . In fact Your rant had NOTHING to do with what I posted at all . You are so blinded by your hate towards one side of the political isle that you went off on a misguided angry rant .
    No Jorge I believe I hit the nail on the head. I don't recall anyone "blaming" DeSantis for players illness. Imo that was a fabrication, a pretext for your trolling Cuomo. Why? To stir the pot which you are prone to do. And when you get called you claim irrelevance and move the goal posts AGAIN. My comment was on point. My rant isn't motivated by sheer partisanship, DeSantis is a D-bag and Trump sycophant. He put lives at risk. I question his motivation and allegiance. FWIW, I am a tax payer in Florida.

If you can produce the post alleging DeSantis was blamed for player illness, I will both apologize and delete my comments.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Haha, you have had months, what was my posts the basis of your term paper ? Or has it been too hard looking for answers on Fox and Hannity ? Waiting for Lou Dobbs to provide you with the term paper ?
    Just the talking points.