Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 572 of 627 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582622 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why bring in a loser?

No fresh blood?

So far the same ole crap!
    Thank you Nick for the insightful and well thought out comment.

Question. In retrospect are you absolutely certain you made the right decision in 2016? If you knew then what you know now would it have influenced your vote? (You see some of us did know, we witnessed first hand his corruption, racism, misogyny, moral bankruptcy and financial bankruptcy as well.)

Oh and Nicky, more people in this country voted for Hillary (that loser) than the dotard, 66M people would disagree with your assessment. Clinton actually surpassed Obama's 2012 total by 389,944 votes.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Actually Dr, Hillary has a better chance in beating Trump than Joe Hidin Biden

If people just think being decent and empathetic is going to beat Trump then they are completely wrong.
    Nick she already beat him once! I have no doubt she could do it again.

Why parrot the FOX cliche' Nick? You know as well as I Biden is tough as nails and has made critical decisions in crisis. Is there a kinder, gentler side to him absent in the dotard? Absolutely. He has endured loss and pain most of us can only imagine. Imo he emerged a stronger person. His decency and empathy are a stark contrast to the current resident of the WH. Imo that matters to people, not all but many.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Why bring in a loser?

No fresh blood?

So far the same ole crap!
    Talk about a blanket

By the way, you have a ton of posts from multiple people that have shredded your arguments. I notice you have t responded to any of them
    #trumpstylin

Ignorance is bliss

I am a Republican. The Republican party is now a party of conspiracy believers, who think making insults to those they dislike is an intellectual exercise. Everything Republicans dont wwnt to hear is ridiculed.shouted down, or called a hoax. Want to fix a problem, say a tax cut is needed. If a liberal makes a good argument bring up Venezuela. If a person challenges a Republican argument just say Fake news. Sounds accurate ??? Like Michelle Obama said " It can get worse "... " It is what it is ". Those of you who can contribute to Biden, those who cant donate time. You can volunteer from home to make calls in toss up states ( my daughter is and I can give you the contact information ). Biden will appoint better people to their cabinet and agency posts. Government matters ..... if not you get a person like RRZ heading something like the Post office, the EPA, the Justice Dept.

Lol @ donate and contribute to Biden. Hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Talk about a blanket

By the way, you have a ton of posts from multiple people that have shredded your arguments. I notice you have t responded to any of them
    #trumpstylin
    Did he ever explain why Trump sold out the Kurds, never spoken out to Russia about bounties on our soldiers, pulled out troops from Germany ? Did he ever address why my wife and I are paying more in Federal taxes, and why everyone's 401 l went down prior to Covid 19 due to Trumps big mouth and war of words with China and US farmers lost market in Asia. The economy was not doing gang busters. Plus what happened to all the billions of dollars off shore that was supposed to return to the US after the huge corporate tax cuts ? I am a Republican it used to be those things mattered

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol @ donate and contribute to Biden. Hard pass.
    We know, you dont see a diference berween Trump and Biden. Fine, but for others, please do. Government matters and who is appointed to cabinet positions, to the Supreme Court, and to head agencies. If you dont want to give money volunteer your time to save our Democracy.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-19-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Edit. You're not worth it
    Last edited by goingfor28; 08-19-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Edit. You're not worth it
    I am not insulting you or even discusing the matter with you. I have my opinions and I am not even exploring the issues with you. I dont see why you would get nasty with me. Previously you said I was as obnoxious as Posada but from the other perspective and I did not respond to you. Your free to believe what ever you want. Biden or Trump both are the same for you, neither deserve your support, fine. But I am free to make my points on a forum devoted to politics. I am within my right to promote others to participate by volunteering or donating to the campaign of my choice, during a campaign for our nation's highest office. You dont have to respond to me twice as you did yesterday.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-20-2020 at 12:28 AM.

Actually Dr, Hillary has a better chance in beating Trump than Joe Hidin Biden

If people just think being decent and empathetic is going to beat Trump then they are completely wrong.
    I think Biden is more liked among Americans than Hilary was. Part of that was sexism, part of it is that anti-Clinton base and part of it was her foundation which became a major focus in the weeks leading up to the election. Not to mention, the Democratic party was more segregated in 2016. I think there is a more unified front this time as evidence by Sanders speaking at the DNC and supporting Biden.

There's also a large contingency of Republican voters that don't like Trump. I dont think it will be a landslide for Joe but those aren't Biden's only qualifications. He has experience in government (40 years in the Senate and 8 as VP), he's a better leader than Trump, he is interested in bipartisanship, he'll certainly handle this virus better than Trump has, etc.

Trump has made a lot of bad decisions that have severely hurt his chances at re-election. That's why he is trying to suppress the vote through mail, why he's talking about fighting the election results if he loses, etc. He knows he is in trouble.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-20-2020 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Talk about a blanket

#trumpstylin

Been a little busy. I’ll respond within the next day or so.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Did he ever explain why Trump sold out the Kurds, never spoken out to Russia about bounties on our soldiers, pulled out troops from Germany ? Did he ever address why my wife and I are paying more in Federal taxes, and why everyone's 401 l went down prior to Covid 19 due to Trumps big mouth and war of words with China and US farmers lost market in Asia. The economy was not doing gang busters. Plus what happened to all the billions of dollars off shore that was supposed to return to the US after the huge corporate tax cuts ? I am a Republican it used to be those things mattered
    Nope. He answered none of those and he ran from one of Spliftone's posts and a couple of mine.

Ignorance is bliss

Been a little busy. I’ll respond within the next day or so.
    #convenient

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think Biden is more liked among Americans than Hilary was. Part of that was sexism, part of it is that anti-Clinton base and part of it was her foundation which became a major focus in the weeks leading up to the election. Not to mention, the Democratic party was more segregated in 2016. I think there is a more unified front this time as evidence by Sanders speaking at the DNC and supporting Biden.

There's also a large contingency of Republican voters that don't like Trump. I dont think it will be a landslide for Joe but those aren't Biden's only qualifications. He has experience in government (40 years in the Senate and 8 as VP), he's a better leader than Trump, he is interested in bipartisanship, he'll certainly handle this virus better than Trump has, etc.

Trump has made a lot of bad decisions that have severely hurt his chances at re-election. That's why he is trying to suppress the vote through mail, why he's talking about fighting the election results if he loses, etc. He knows he is in trouble.
    Wait there's more.....A huge part, imo was the letter Comey sent to congress on Oct. 28 days before the election!

The impact of Comey’s letter is comparatively easy to quantify. At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona. At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so. Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point, the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College.

And yet, from almost the moment that Trump won the White House, many mainstream journalists have been in denial about the impact of Comey’s letter. The article that led The New York Times’s website the morning after the election did not mention Comey or “FBI” even once — a bizarre development considering the dramatic headlines that the Times had given to the letter while the campaign was underway. Books on the campaign have treated Comey’s letter as an incidental factor, meanwhile. And even though Clinton herself has repeatedly brought up the letter many pundits have preferred to change the conversation when the letter comes up, waving it away instead of debating the merits of the case.

Two days before the election, Comey disclosed that the emails hadn’t turned up anything new. Too little too late!

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/u...ald-trump.html
    Last edited by drt1010; 08-20-2020 at 09:02 AM.

Clinton’s lead declined from 4.5 percentage points at the start of Oct. 28 to just 1.7 percentage points on Nov. 4. Hard to argue Comey letter did NOT impact election directly.