Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 571 of 627 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571572573581621 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 9393
  1. #8551
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,348
    After watching Oliver Stone’s Netflix doc about all of the Presidents from 1900-2020 I learned that all were bad Presidents when you cherry pick everything.

    I have no issue picking apart a President and their weaknesses. My issue is how the opposition complains about it. In 2016 the people who didn’t vote for Trump acted so childish after that night he won the WH. I thought it would last maybe 4-6 months. But it never stopped. The *****ing and moaning all started with the democratic leaders like Pelosi and Schumer. Then came the squad. And again, I have no issue with their viewpoints. None whatsoever.

    It is how they reacted during these 4 years. Childish and how extreme they went with their moaning. All because Hillary didn’t get the WH and some non politician who started to drain the swamp. The establishment doesn’t like Trump. He is not them. The establishment can live with a Bush or a Nixon, they all came from the same mold but had different views.

    Now people want the establishment back. And that is hilarious. It doesn’t matter how bad he or she is but just get them back in the WH so we can relax a little.

    Anybody who think Joe Biden would be a good President for the US is absolutely nuts. He would not and deep down most would agree. But he is not NAMED Donald Trump and he is from the ESTABLISHMENT so it it all good.

    Why couldn’t the Democrats who had basically 2 full years to develop a new shiny fresh candidate to go against Trump? I guess they didn’t have one ready yet so they went with 2 old white men. Bernie vs Biden. Everything the Democrats hate is what they have now, an old white man running for President. Where was the female candidate? They were there. Why didn’t they win the nomination? So in a country of handing out trophies to everybody the Democrats put in Kamala Harris as the next best thing for now. Really? Why didn’t she beat the 2 old white men?

    All of this show us how bad the Democratic Party actually is in 2020. People see that. And I’m not talking about the Trump base of voters. All see that.

    That is why I feel Trump will win again. Joe Biden? Really? Is he the one that came out on top after Hillary lost in 2016? That is the best the Dems had to offer?

    And I’m ignoring the GOP because they had garbage as well in 2014-2016. They couldn’t beat the Orange turd either.

    This all shows us that the establishment never changed from all of the years. Whether it was a Democrat or a Republican as President, it all came from the establishment. And that is the real issue that gets lost in Everything right now.

    Look, I know how bad Trump can be. But why do the American have to send the same old crap to the WH every 4 years? At some point it had to end and people couldn’t handle it.

    Look, by 2024 he will be out of the WH and then Pence or a new shiny establishment candidate will emerge again and then people can relax again and then ***** and moan some more for another 4 years.

    This never ends.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-19-2020 at 06:55 AM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  2. #8552
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,805
    Mush, I think Biden will be a better leader than Trump. I think Biden will hold himself accountable.
    I think Biden will be responsible.


    If you vote for that man knowing who he is and how he speaks and how he acts, you are voting for someone who actively promotes division, racism, sexism, homophobia and ignorance, you are all of those things.
    No apology here. If you vote for someone who promotes racism, you are actively promoting racism.
    I don't give a **** about your wallet.

    You are really going to sit and justify why you want to vote for Trump? Don't sell that BS here. Be a man and vote for who you want but stop with the "h gee, how bad could he be and I don't like bidden, so what's the difference?
    Trump is trash.



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #8553
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,805
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, I’ll use the batting average for comparison.

    When the GNP is over 3% then it shows a great economy. Basically batting .300

    Obama never was over 3% in any quarter. That is a crawl. His average was 1.8% Dr. Uh, that is horrible. I’ll give you 4 years after Bush but the next 4 years was the same type Dr. It was a crawl.
    And anything that did go up was caused by the QE2. He tripled the national debt in his 8 years. His increases were the highest ever with any President. The highest increases Dr.


    You and Clown act like Obama was crawling up a steep mountain all 8 years because of Bush when it actually was the Democrats’ giving away house mortgages in the late 90s. They made it too easy once again and it eventually caught up in 2007-2008.

    Government entities like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guaranteed mortgages even if they were subprime or those lent to people who did not even qualify for a loan. Too many of those Dr. Economist thought people would just sit back and wait before trying to sell. With very little equity or no whatsoever the defaulting homeowners had no incentive to pay off their house that they couldn’t sell at the time. It all started somewhere Dr. And that somewhere was not Bush but the Democrats that started those Government entities.

    You say Obama had to deal with Bush’s terrible economy

    How come you never go back to the Democrats giving out mortgages to basically anybody with a heartbeat as that caused the destruction of the housing industry?

    You cherry pick a lot.

    I was showing how you cherry picked and showed us the rona numbers in Florida when they were over 10,000 per day. We saw a lot of links to stories about that.

    So where are the links to the stories about the drop in cases that are now below 4000 per day now and still dropping?


    You never talk about that? The same with the orange turd. You only point out the bad.
    Obama was handed the worst economy since the Great Depression.
    No one said Obama did everything right.
    You are the reason people point out one side. You are capable of seeing one side. That's it.
    You refuse to give credit to a president that brought the economy and jobs back from the worst it was since the Great Depression.
    You cannot accept that Obama was successful.



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #8554
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,805
    Clinton's speech was excellent.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #8555
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Obama was handed the worst economy since the Great Depression.
    No one said Obama did everything right.
    You are the reason people point out one side. You are capable of seeing one side. That's it.
    You refuse to give credit to a president that brought the economy and jobs back from the worst it was since the Great Depression.
    You cannot accept that Obama was successful.
    I never question the success Clown. I question on how it was done, the policies. QE2 pumped money into the economy not Obama being a savior.

    Call it like I said it. You once again spread a blanket with comments.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  6. #8556
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,669
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, I’ll use the batting average for comparison.

    When the GNP is over 3% then it shows a great economy. Basically batting .300

    Obama never was over 3% in any quarter. That is a crawl. His average was 1.8% Dr. Uh, that is horrible. I’ll give you 4 years after Bush but the next 4 years was the same type Dr. It was a crawl.
    And anything that did go up was caused by the QE2. He tripled the national debt in his 8 years. His increases were the highest ever with any President. The highest increases Dr.


    You and Clown act like Obama was crawling up a steep mountain all 8 years because of Bush when it actually was the Democrats’ giving away house mortgages in the late 90s. They made it too easy once again and it eventually caught up in 2007-2008.

    Government entities like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guaranteed mortgages even if they were subprime or those lent to people who did not even qualify for a loan. Too many of those Dr. Economist thought people would just sit back and wait before trying to sell. With very little equity or no whatsoever the defaulting homeowners had no incentive to pay off their house that they couldn’t sell at the time. It all started somewhere Dr. And that somewhere was not Bush but the Democrats that started those Government entities.

    You say Obama had to deal with Bush’s terrible economy

    How come you never go back to the Democrats giving out mortgages to basically anybody with a heartbeat as that caused the destruction of the housing industry?

    You cherry pick a lot.

    I was showing how you cherry picked and showed us the rona numbers in Florida when they were over 10,000 per day. We saw a lot of links to stories about that.

    So where are the links to the stories about the drop in cases that are now below 4000 per day now and still dropping?


    You never talk about that? The same with the orange turd. You only point out the bad.
    Nicky, instead of a baseball analogy and batting average HOW ABOUT ACTUAL DATA?

    While GDP growth crossed over 3% in a few quarters the past three years, on a full year basis GDP growth hit a high point of 2.9% in 2018, the year that Trump’s tax cut took effect. With it falling back to 2.3% in 2019 it appears that the tax cut was essentially a sugar rush for one year. This is a shortfall to Trump’s claim that the economy could grow 4%, 5% or maybe even 6% when he was President.

    The best three quarters of growth for Trump have been:

    3Q 2017 at 3.2%
    4Q 2017 at 3.5%
    2Q 2018 at 3.5%
    Obama’s best three quarters of growth were:

    4Q 2011 at 4.7%
    2Q 2014 at 5.5%
    3Q 2014 at 5.0%
    Note that Obama’s best two quarters of growth, which were 5.0% or greater, were five years after the end of the Great Recession, so far enough past that their strength was not due rebounds from the downturn. And they were at levels that Trump has touted he could get the economy to, but has not achieved.

    Each of the last three years of Obama’s economy were stronger than Trump’s 2019 result when adjusted for trade, inventory impacts and government spending as were five of his last six years.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#431353725e62
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  7. #8557
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Clinton's speech was excellent.
    Speech was very good, I question if he was the best choice. Imo Hillary, may have been a better choice given the parties celebration and embrace of woman and diversity. She could have used similar speech spoken with more conviction. I thought the McCain vid and Jill Biden were very strong pieces.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  8. #8558
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,669
    I guess the D's have Hillary slated for an appearance tonight or tomorrow.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  9. #8559
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,805
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I never question the success Clown. I question on how it was done, the policies. QE2 pumped money into the economy not Obama being a savior.

    Call it like I said it. You once again spread a blanket with comments.
    What blanket? There’s no blanket Statement
    There was truth. You have never said a positive thing about Obama
    That is the first time you gave credit to him

    Very ironic for you to suggest someone else casts a blanket statement
    The person who reduced virtually every argument to, those lefties



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #8560
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,805
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I guess the D's have Hillary slated for an appearance tonight or tomorrow.
    Why?



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #8561
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Why?
    Why not? She is still a strong voice in the party, she is an experienced voice and a female voice. She can speak to many of the topical issues from first hand experience. I don't believe there is another women with the executive branch / level resume'.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  12. #8562
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,805
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Why not? She is still a strong voice in the party, she is an experienced voice and a female voice. She can speak to many of the topical issues from first hand experience. I don't believe there is another women with the executive branch / level resume'.
    I don't know. I think, she created such a rift within that party last election that she should steer clear. Let other voices be heard.
    I get where you are coming from and I agree but I still don't think she should be speaking.



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #8563
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I don't know. I think, she created such a rift within that party last election that she should steer clear. Let other voices be heard.
    I get where you are coming from and I agree but I still don't think she should be speaking.
    Did she cause the rift or was it in part the Bernie Bros?

    I understand. There are many new young voices to be heard. Let them speak. It's time to past the torch.

    But....she went toe to toe with Trumpy bear. She knows him well. That, imo qualifies her presence and opinion. Many of the issues she raised during the campaign are now coming to light.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  14. #8564
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,348
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I guess the D's have Hillary slated for an appearance tonight or tomorrow.
    Why bring in a loser?

    No fresh blood?

    So far the same ole crap!
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  15. #8565
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,348
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Did she cause the rift or was it in part the Bernie Bros?

    I understand. There are many new young voices to be heard. Let them speak. It's time to past the torch.

    But....she went toe to toe with Trumpy bear. She knows him well. That, imo qualifies her presence and opinion. Many of the issues she raised during the campaign are now coming to light.
    Actually Dr, Hillary has a better chance in beating Trump than Joe Hidin Biden


    If people just think being decent and empathetic is going to beat Trump then they are completely wrong.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-19-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •