Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 571 of 627 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571572573581621 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 9393
    After watching Oliver Stoneís Netflix doc about all of the Presidents from 1900-2020 I learned that all were bad Presidents when you cherry pick everything.

I have no issue picking apart a President and their weaknesses. My issue is how the opposition complains about it. In 2016 the people who didnít vote for Trump acted so childish after that night he won the WH. I thought it would last maybe 4-6 months. But it never stopped. The *****ing and moaning all started with the democratic leaders like Pelosi and Schumer. Then came the squad. And again, I have no issue with their viewpoints. None whatsoever.

It is how they reacted during these 4 years. Childish and how extreme they went with their moaning. All because Hillary didnít get the WH and some non politician who started to drain the swamp. The establishment doesnít like Trump. He is not them. The establishment can live with a Bush or a Nixon, they all came from the same mold but had different views.

Now people want the establishment back. And that is hilarious. It doesnít matter how bad he or she is but just get them back in the WH so we can relax a little.

Anybody who think Joe Biden would be a good President for the US is absolutely nuts. He would not and deep down most would agree. But he is not NAMED Donald Trump and he is from the ESTABLISHMENT so it it all good.

Why couldnít the Democrats who had basically 2 full years to develop a new shiny fresh candidate to go against Trump? I guess they didnít have one ready yet so they went with 2 old white men. Bernie vs Biden. Everything the Democrats hate is what they have now, an old white man running for President. Where was the female candidate? They were there. Why didnít they win the nomination? So in a country of handing out trophies to everybody the Democrats put in Kamala Harris as the next best thing for now. Really? Why didnít she beat the 2 old white men?

All of this show us how bad the Democratic Party actually is in 2020. People see that. And Iím not talking about the Trump base of voters. All see that.

That is why I feel Trump will win again. Joe Biden? Really? Is he the one that came out on top after Hillary lost in 2016? That is the best the Dems had to offer?

And Iím ignoring the GOP because they had garbage as well in 2014-2016. They couldnít beat the Orange turd either.

This all shows us that the establishment never changed from all of the years. Whether it was a Democrat or a Republican as President, it all came from the establishment. And that is the real issue that gets lost in Everything right now.

Look, I know how bad Trump can be. But why do the American have to send the same old crap to the WH every 4 years? At some point it had to end and people couldnít handle it.

Look, by 2024 he will be out of the WH and then Pence or a new shiny establishment candidate will emerge again and then people can relax again and then ***** and moan some more for another 4 years.

This never ends.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-19-2020 at 06:55 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Mush, I think Biden will be a better leader than Trump. I think Biden will hold himself accountable.
    I think Biden will be responsible.

If you vote for that man knowing who he is and how he speaks and how he acts, you are voting for someone who actively promotes division, racism, sexism, homophobia and ignorance, you are all of those things.
    No apology here. If you vote for someone who promotes racism, you are actively promoting racism.
    I don't give a **** about your wallet.

You are really going to sit and justify why you want to vote for Trump? Don't sell that BS here. Be a man and vote for who you want but stop with the "h gee, how bad could he be and I don't like bidden, so what's the difference?
    Trump is trash.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, Iíll use the batting average for comparison.

When the GNP is over 3% then it shows a great economy. Basically batting .300

Obama never was over 3% in any quarter. That is a crawl. His average was 1.8% Dr. Uh, that is horrible. Iíll give you 4 years after Bush but the next 4 years was the same type Dr. It was a crawl.
    And anything that did go up was caused by the QE2. He tripled the national debt in his 8 years. His increases were the highest ever with any President. The highest increases Dr.

You and Clown act like Obama was crawling up a steep mountain all 8 years because of Bush when it actually was the Democratsí giving away house mortgages in the late 90s. They made it too easy once again and it eventually caught up in 2007-2008.

Government entities like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guaranteed mortgages even if they were subprime or those lent to people who did not even qualify for a loan. Too many of those Dr. Economist thought people would just sit back and wait before trying to sell. With very little equity or no whatsoever the defaulting homeowners had no incentive to pay off their house that they couldnít sell at the time. It all started somewhere Dr. And that somewhere was not Bush but the Democrats that started those Government entities.

You say Obama had to deal with Bushís terrible economy

How come you never go back to the Democrats giving out mortgages to basically anybody with a heartbeat as that caused the destruction of the housing industry?

You cherry pick a lot.

I was showing how you cherry picked and showed us the rona numbers in Florida when they were over 10,000 per day. We saw a lot of links to stories about that.

So where are the links to the stories about the drop in cases that are now below 4000 per day now and still dropping?

You never talk about that? The same with the orange turd. You only point out the bad.
    Obama was handed the worst economy since the Great Depression.
    No one said Obama did everything right.
    You are the reason people point out one side. You are capable of seeing one side. That's it.
    You refuse to give credit to a president that brought the economy and jobs back from the worst it was since the Great Depression.
    You cannot accept that Obama was successful.

Ignorance is bliss

Clinton's speech was excellent.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Obama was handed the worst economy since the Great Depression.
    No one said Obama did everything right.
    You are the reason people point out one side. You are capable of seeing one side. That's it.
    You refuse to give credit to a president that brought the economy and jobs back from the worst it was since the Great Depression.
    You cannot accept that Obama was successful.
    I never question the success Clown. I question on how it was done, the policies. QE2 pumped money into the economy not Obama being a savior.

Call it like I said it. You once again spread a blanket with comments.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Dr, Iíll use the batting average for comparison.

When the GNP is over 3% then it shows a great economy. Basically batting .300

Obama never was over 3% in any quarter. That is a crawl. His average was 1.8% Dr. Uh, that is horrible. Iíll give you 4 years after Bush but the next 4 years was the same type Dr. It was a crawl.
    And anything that did go up was caused by the QE2. He tripled the national debt in his 8 years. His increases were the highest ever with any President. The highest increases Dr.

You and Clown act like Obama was crawling up a steep mountain all 8 years because of Bush when it actually was the Democratsí giving away house mortgages in the late 90s. They made it too easy once again and it eventually caught up in 2007-2008.

Government entities like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guaranteed mortgages even if they were subprime or those lent to people who did not even qualify for a loan. Too many of those Dr. Economist thought people would just sit back and wait before trying to sell. With very little equity or no whatsoever the defaulting homeowners had no incentive to pay off their house that they couldnít sell at the time. It all started somewhere Dr. And that somewhere was not Bush but the Democrats that started those Government entities.

You say Obama had to deal with Bushís terrible economy

How come you never go back to the Democrats giving out mortgages to basically anybody with a heartbeat as that caused the destruction of the housing industry?

You cherry pick a lot.

I was showing how you cherry picked and showed us the rona numbers in Florida when they were over 10,000 per day. We saw a lot of links to stories about that.

So where are the links to the stories about the drop in cases that are now below 4000 per day now and still dropping?

You never talk about that? The same with the orange turd. You only point out the bad.
    Nicky, instead of a baseball analogy and batting average HOW ABOUT ACTUAL DATA?

While GDP growth crossed over 3% in a few quarters the past three years, on a full year basis GDP growth hit a high point of 2.9% in 2018, the year that Trumpís tax cut took effect. With it falling back to 2.3% in 2019 it appears that the tax cut was essentially a sugar rush for one year. This is a shortfall to Trumpís claim that the economy could grow 4%, 5% or maybe even 6% when he was President.

The best three quarters of growth for Trump have been:

3Q 2017 at 3.2%
    4Q 2017 at 3.5%
    2Q 2018 at 3.5%
    Obamaís best three quarters of growth were:

4Q 2011 at 4.7%
    2Q 2014 at 5.5%
    3Q 2014 at 5.0%
    Note that Obamaís best two quarters of growth, which were 5.0% or greater, were five years after the end of the Great Recession, so far enough past that their strength was not due rebounds from the downturn. And they were at levels that Trump has touted he could get the economy to, but has not achieved.

Each of the last three years of Obamaís economy were stronger than Trumpís 2019 result when adjusted for trade, inventory impacts and government spending as were five of his last six years.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#431353725e62

Clinton's speech was excellent.
    Speech was very good, I question if he was the best choice. Imo Hillary, may have been a better choice given the parties celebration and embrace of woman and diversity. She could have used similar speech spoken with more conviction. I thought the McCain vid and Jill Biden were very strong pieces.

I guess the D's have Hillary slated for an appearance tonight or tomorrow.

I never question the success Clown. I question on how it was done, the policies. QE2 pumped money into the economy not Obama being a savior.

Call it like I said it. You once again spread a blanket with comments.
    What blanket? Thereís no blanket Statement
    There was truth. You have never said a positive thing about Obama
    That is the first time you gave credit to him

Very ironic for you to suggest someone else casts a blanket statement
    The person who reduced virtually every argument to, those lefties

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Why?

Ignorance is bliss

Why?
    Why not? She is still a strong voice in the party, she is an experienced voice and a female voice. She can speak to many of the topical issues from first hand experience. I don't believe there is another women with the executive branch / level resume'.

Why not? She is still a strong voice in the party, she is an experienced voice and a female voice. She can speak to many of the topical issues from first hand experience. I don't believe there is another women with the executive branch / level resume'.
    I don't know. I think, she created such a rift within that party last election that she should steer clear. Let other voices be heard.
    I get where you are coming from and I agree but I still don't think she should be speaking.

Ignorance is bliss

I don't know. I think, she created such a rift within that party last election that she should steer clear. Let other voices be heard.
    I get where you are coming from and I agree but I still don't think she should be speaking.
    Did she cause the rift or was it in part the Bernie Bros?

I understand. There are many new young voices to be heard. Let them speak. It's time to past the torch.

But....she went toe to toe with Trumpy bear. She knows him well. That, imo qualifies her presence and opinion. Many of the issues she raised during the campaign are now coming to light.

Why bring in a loser?

No fresh blood?

So far the same ole crap!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Did she cause the rift or was it in part the Bernie Bros?

I understand. There are many new young voices to be heard. Let them speak. It's time to past the torch.

But....she went toe to toe with Trumpy bear. She knows him well. That, imo qualifies her presence and opinion. Many of the issues she raised during the campaign are now coming to light.
    Actually Dr, Hillary has a better chance in beating Trump than Joe Hidin Biden

If people just think being decent and empathetic is going to beat Trump then they are completely wrong.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-19-2020 at 05:21 PM.