Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 566 of 627 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 9393
  1. #8476
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,301
    So Florida cases are dwindling. The US cases Dropping as well.

    People on here said the hurricane or Tropical Storm over 10 days ago was the reason why the cases were dropping.

    Hilarious Flim Flam!


    It seems people on here want the cases to rise in certain States so they can say I TOLD YOU SO!
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  2. #8477
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So Florida cases are dwindling. The US cases Dropping as well.

    People on here said the hurricane or Tropical Storm over 10 days ago was the reason why the cases were dropping.

    Hilarious Flim Flam!


    It seems people on here want the cases to rise in certain States so they can say I TOLD YOU SO!
    Just answer my questians about the Kurds, Russian bounties, the RNC and Trump who calls everything a hoax and the issues of why I am paying more in taxes, and why my 401k has gone down pre covid.... I been waiting for three days. And your taking a victory lap aboit Covid, bro your are deluded. Trump grabbed you by your ***** and you dont let him let go
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-12-2020 at 06:46 PM.

  3. #8478
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    Bold prediction, RRz and posada will be posting how Harris is left wing, not black enough, and whatever they see on Fox and OAN, very soon. They have to be told what is is they believe.

  4. #8479
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    Bold prediction, RRz and posada will be posting how Harris is left wing, not black enough, and whatever they see on Fox and OAN, very soon. They have to be told what is is they believe.

  5. #8480
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,189
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So Florida cases are dwindling. The US cases Dropping as well.

    People on here said the hurricane or Tropical Storm over 10 days ago was the reason why the cases were dropping.

    Hilarious Flim Flam!


    It seems people on here want the cases to rise in certain States so they can say I TOLD YOU SO!
    You are aware that the CDC is no longer reporting? Trump changed the parameters and now HSS is in charge.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #8481
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,897
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Bold prediction, RRz and posada will be posting how Harris is left wing, not black enough, and whatever they see on Fox and OAN, very soon. They have to be told what is is they believe.
    Bold?

  7. #8482
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Are you going to stop fans from going to college games?

    This is not political. Mush, think about it. Again, this was politicized. There is no doubt.
    But the reality is, all of these schools that stand to lose 100s of millions of dollars, are cancelling seasons, they are seriously restricting on campus living and encouraging students to take classes online. These places are losing buckets of money because of this.
    Are they doing that to be political? No. They are doing it because it's sensible.

    You have to realize that at some point, the phrase, "it's all political" becomes a term used to make reality, appear to be conspiracy.

    Someone that doesn't know right from wrong, will never understand things like that.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  8. #8483
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    [QUOTE=rrzubnyy;33551103]Clown, get serious. The Country is divided down the middle. 90% of the Democrats hate Trump. 15% of the Republicans hate Trump. So most of the people on this forum who participates are mostly democrats. And I have never called anybody who is a Democrat a bad person or made fun of them or ridiculed them. I donít care about allegiance of any party. I do t always agree with the Democrats view. Does that make me a bad person? But according to you if I have any spec of support of Trump Iím just as bad as he is. So if I agree with his economic policies and disagree with everything else does that mean Iím a piece of trash?
    I am a Republican and state categorically you generalize about democrats, you operate in very stereotyped thinking. Yes, if you support a corrupt, immoral, and incompetent leader, your more similar to that leader then your not. Your an enabler.


    I have NEVER SAID I agreed with kids being taken away from a parent. I also know there is a lot of shady crap going on that kids are used as political tools and that is sickening.

    Again, my final explanation with my view of US immigration. I support anybody who complies with policy and doesnít use loopholes or use political tools to get in the Country. Do it legally. Loopholes need to be closed.

    What is wrong with that? Very convenient of you to not take note that Kids are being taken from their parents, children were not guilty of committing any crime. Your championing law and order but failing to note there are laws to not separating children from parents and that people have the lawful right too seek asylum, so you want to call for adherence to laws while the policy ignores other laws and morality.

    My issue with people on here is you have to agree with just one side and we all know what side that is. And If not then you are scum ****. Or that is how you are looked at on here. So your a victim ? In a discussion you have no right to being liked. Surely Posada and you donít like other people as well. I never ever thought of discussing how I am perceived.

    I can guarantee you that if anybody got to know me personally that you would welcome me as a loyal friend. Thatís is what you would imagine. However, friends are accountable to each other and unselfish, even when itís not convenient and frankly your not even accountable to answer tough questions. When a question is extended to you, you conveniently never respond if itís hard. Think that is a sign of a person who is a trustworthy friend ?..

    I play golf with 3 Democrats and we constantly talk and laugh about politics during our rounds of Golf. The donít label me as garbage just because I would disagree with their views. And I feel that is how me and Posada get treated at times from a few not all just a few. Perhaps you ( like most people interact differently in person then you do in person. Perhaps you actually answer their political questions ? Perhaps they laugh and are polite ( most Democrats are pleasant and polite, not at all how they are depicted on Fox ) and just go home and say to their wives ď youíre not going to believe what that guy said today ď Perhaps you donít rant and rave about everything you see on Fox every morning and we get to see the real you on this forum that they donít ?

    And personally I donít give a damn what People day about me or think of me...and I donít run to the teacher. Anybody who runs to the teacher needs help.[/QUOTE


    [[B]B]Funny itís the most self conscious and emotionally needy people who insist that they donít care what people think of them. This entire post is indicative of insecurity. Both you and Posada demonstrate consistently deep insecurity and react like insecure people when your viewpoints are refuted. You both feel the world is persecuting you and treating you unfairly. This was written by a Republican who voted for Trump not a AOC voter. And that sense of persecution and grievance is exactly what Trump has exploited in making people like you and Posada to be so loyal to him despite common sense. It would take some real introspection for you to come to that realization, but Trump knew he could shoot someone in broad daylight and they would not say a thing. Trump knew his supporters very well.[/B][/B]
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-13-2020 at 05:34 PM.

  9. #8484
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You are aware that the CDC is no longer reporting? Trump changed the parameters and now HSS is in charge.
    Iím also aware that this goes on a lot.

    https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/womans...-being-tested/
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  10. #8485
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,301
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Controlled environments? They are on college campus Nick!

    Political BS? Tell that to the 163K families mourning their loss.
    Dr, name me one pro athlete that was currently playing and that has died from Covid 19?

    You are missing my point.

    I never said the virus was not real.

    Iím saying these athletes have the best healthcare are very healthy and have a very very low risk of dying from Covid 19

    How can you compare older and unhealthy people who tragically die from this horrible virus and think it will happen to these athletes?

    And quit being like the stupid liberal media and use the deaths as the main scare tactic.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  11. #8486
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,301
    [QUOTE=flimflamman;33553066]
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clown, get serious. The Country is divided down the middle. 90% of the Democrats hate Trump. 15% of the Republicans hate Trump. So most of the people on this forum who participates are mostly democrats. And I have never called anybody who is a Democrat a bad person or made fun of them or ridiculed them. I donít care about allegiance of any party. I do t always agree with the Democrats view. Does that make me a bad person? But according to you if I have any spec of support of Trump Iím just as bad as he is. So if I agree with his economic policies and disagree with everything else does that mean Iím a piece of trash?
    I am a Republican and state categorically you generalize about democrats, you operate in very stereotyped thinking. Yes, if you support a corrupt, immoral, and incompetent leader, your more similar to that leader then your not. Your an enabler.


    I have NEVER SAID I agreed with kids being taken away from a parent. I also know there is a lot of shady crap going on that kids are used as political tools and that is sickening.

    Again, my final explanation with my view of US immigration. I support anybody who complies with policy and doesnít use loopholes or use political tools to get in the Country. Do it legally. Loopholes need to be closed.

    What is wrong with that? Very convenient of you to not take note that Kids are being taken from their parents, children were not guilty of committing any crime. Your championing law and order but failing to note there are laws to not separating children from parents and that people have the lawful right too seek asylum, so you want to call for adherence to laws while the policy ignores other laws and morality.

    My issue with people on here is you have to agree with just one side and we all know what side that is. And If not then you are scum ****. Or that is how you are looked at on here. So your a victim ? In a discussion you have no right to being liked. Surely Posada and you donít like other people as well. I never ever thought of discussing how I am perceived.

    I can guarantee you that if anybody got to know me personally that you would welcome me as a loyal friend. Thatís is what you would imagine. However, friends are accountable to each other and unselfish, even when itís not convenient and frankly your not even accountable to answer tough questions. When a question is extended to you, you conveniently never respond if itís hard. Think that is a sign of a person who is a trustworthy friend ?..

    I play golf with 3 Democrats and we constantly talk and laugh about politics during our rounds of Golf. The donít label me as garbage just because I would disagree with their views. And I feel that is how me and Posada get treated at times from a few not all just a few. Perhaps you ( like most people interact differently in person then you do in person. Perhaps you actually answer their political questions ? Perhaps they laugh and are polite ( most Democrats are pleasant and polite, not at all how they are depicted on Fox ) and just go home and say to their wives ď youíre not going to believe what that guy said today ď Perhaps you donít rant and rave about everything you see on Fox every morning and we get to see the real you on this forum that they donít ?

    And personally I donít give a damn what People day about me or think of me...and I donít run to the teacher. Anybody who runs to the teacher needs help.[/QUOTE


    [[B]B]Funny itís the most self conscious and emotionally needy people who insist that they donít care what people think of them. This entire post is indicative of insecurity. Both you and Posada demonstrate consistently deep insecurity and react like insecure people when your viewpoints are refuted. You both feel the world is persecuting you and treating you unfairly. This was written by a Republican who voted for Trump not a AOC voter. And that sense of persecution and grievance is exactly what Trump has exploited in making people like you and Posada to be so loyal to him despite common sense. It would take some real introspection for you to come to that realization, but Trump knew he could shoot someone in broad daylight and they would not say a thing. Trump knew his supporters very well.[/B][/B]

    Why does any viewpoint opposite of yours bother YOU?

    You quickly go to the FOX BULLSPIT card.

    And who said FOX is wrong in their viewpoints?

    Is CNN, MSNBC is wrong in their viewpoints?

    The problem with you is you donít like it when anybody who disagrees with your viewpoint. And that bothers you.

    Otherwise why even us the FOX card for?

    You obviously hate FOX NEWS.

    Their viewpoints irritate you.

    Why?

    Isnít this America?

    Canít we have our own viewpoints or beliefs without being ridiculed?

    And as for Trump.....

    I keep telling you. I donít worship the guy. Iíve never cared about Trump prior to 2016. When I was 12/13 I couldnít stand Trump because he signed Herschel Walker in the USFL in 1982. I was a Tampa Bay Bandit fan. In the years after I didnít even know what Trump was even doing. I didnít care.

    But in 2016 I saw how people reacted when he was elected President by all of the DEPLORABLEís. People couldnít believe it. How can this be was the question of the night. And Then the media and the way they cover Trump because of what they disagree with.

    I have no issues with editorials or OpEds, ect. But then the headlines in each City became too slanted in their views that became obvious.

    When something was actually good and actually agreeable from the opposition of Trump the headlines of papers printed it and they had to print BUT after it.

    The press conferences are the most ridiculous. And why canít he call out CNN? Why is THAT bad? They call him out.

    Why canít he do the same? But when he does it is not Presidential. People donít get it. He doesnít care. So why constantly say that about him?

    Who made the rules with somebody being President?

    My issues are how people react to Trump. I laugh every day when I see somebody reacting to him. Just watching CNN is comedy hour. I canít take them seriously anymore.

    And then the thought of him being re-elected has people going nuts. I find that hilarious.

    I donít really care who ever wins Presidency of the US. It really doesnít affect me. I may not agree with that persons views but so what. In 4 years there could be a new President.

    But I donít get down and depressed or say stupid crap like Iím leaving the Country because of somebody I donít like is elected President. Really? People said that. And they are still here as was predicted anyway. They werenít going anywhere, it was all said for effect.

    Trump for some reason is so polarizing. It just puts the opposition into a different mood when he has a policy or enforces one that they donít agree with. And most of the policies he enforces were put into laws years prior but he is the bad guy for enforcing them.

    I just think people like the old establishment ways.

    People want Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog with the Republicans vs the Dems

    Trump put that scenario up a few chords and people donít like it. It reminds me of the way Iron Maiden took the same simple chords Elvis had in the 50s and turned it up a few notches and those music fans from the 50s just couldnít stand Iron Maiden.

    And what really bothers people is not Trump himself but what Supreme Court Judge he could nominate in the next 4 years.

    Everything all starts with the Supreme Court. If he is re-elected is what really scares or bothers them. Everything branches off of that. Ruth Bader Ginsburgís seat is what people are afraid about.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-14-2020 at 06:46 AM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  12. #8487
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,189
    Mush, Trump is defunding the post office to prevent mail in votes. Except in states that it benefits him.

    This dude is shitbag.
    Part of me hope he just wins so we don't have to deal with the consequence of his loss.
    What will you say if he loses and refuses to leave or relinquish power?
    A portion of this country will be up in arms, literally, to keep him in office. They will fight for him as he wipes his arse with the constitution he swore to uphold.
    If he loses, it will be extremely ugly and it will be that way because of him
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 08-14-2020 at 07:46 AM.



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #8488
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,254
    Nicky your entire argument hinges on a basic premise, fairness and equality of opinion. You define a space that is delineated by different sides of a fence. Left or right, right or wrong, FOX or CNN, hawk or dove, there are always oppositional constructs. Always tension and forces at odds. Rarely is it that cut and dried. There are gray areas that get lost in gross generalization.

    I would like to address a few issues you raise.

    Just as it is your prerogative to cast aspersions on the "left" and all that implies, why get your panties in such a bunch when someone does the same with the right? Yes FOX viewpoint irritates a lot of people. It has become state TV and a mouth piece for the right wing. At times it appears they are Trumps private cheerleaders and fan club. Which is fine as an op ed, but not news! It's sensationalized opinion and should be labeled as such. They perpetuate his lies and misinformation campaign. Only Trump views the media as the enemy, except when they do his bidding.

    You are certainly entitled to your perspective and "viewpoint". But realize others are equally entitled to theirs even when it lies in direct opposition to yours. That is what debate and is all about. What you define as ridicule more often than not is opposition to the position or disagreement with Trump's policy.

    People don't get that "he doesn't care"? Oh people get it. They take issue with his shredding the constitution in the process. His behavior is beneath the dignity of the office. He is a buffoon! Forget about presidential, how about human decency that one comes to expect from anyone...a neighbor, casual acquaintance, boss or co-worker? He was and remains the most unqualified person for the office in memory.

    You can't take CNN seriously due to their incredulity with him, but yet seem to parrot FOX BS that is often misinformation, obviously biased and imo a disservice to the public. Advancing falsehoods, conspiracy theories, inflammatory racial stereotypes and the like, the fodder of FOX, serves as a devise tool of the tool in chief.

    The thought of him being re-elected scares the **** out of me. I fear for the rule of law, the shredding of the constitution, the lowering of the norms of the office, our standing on the world stage, I am tired of the country being the laughing stock in the international community. I am tired of an ignorant narcissistic buffoon putting his needs before those of the country. I am tired of a man that doesn't feel, has no empathy or compassion. I could go on and on, I think you get the gist.

    Some of us look beyond our own needs when considering the presidency. Not only what is good for me, but what is best for us, the collective whole. Our interest extends a bit further.

    Trump "for some reason" is polarizing?! Wake the **** up Nick! I could go on for pages as to the reasons. He relishes dividing not unifying. He must choose sides. His narcissism divides the world between those that are for me or against me. The operative term is the ME. That is not the quality of good leadership or even a healthy human perspective. There is the middle ground where productive discourse ensues. Problem is, when you believe you are always the smartest person in the room, the only voice you hear is your own. Not cool.

    I think you get my point.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    ďThe greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.Ē - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin




  14. #8489
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,254
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, name me one pro athlete that was currently playing and that has died from Covid 19?

    You are missing my point.

    I never said the virus was not real.

    Iím saying these athletes have the best healthcare are very healthy and have a very very low risk of dying from Covid 19

    How can you compare older and unhealthy people who tragically die from this horrible virus and think it will happen to these athletes?

    And quit being like the stupid liberal media and use the deaths as the main scare tactic.
    Why must death be the barometer? Isn't the risk to health enough?
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    ďThe greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.Ē - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin




  15. #8490
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    [QUOTE=rrzubnyy;33553678]
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post


    Why does any viewpoint opposite of yours bother YOU?

    You quickly go to the FOX BULLSPIT card.

    And who said FOX is wrong in their viewpoints?

    Is CNN, MSNBC is wrong in their viewpoints?

    The problem with you is you donít like it when anybody who disagrees with your viewpoint. And that bothers you.

    Otherwise why even us the FOX card for?

    You obviously hate FOX NEWS.

    Their viewpoints irritate you.

    Why?

    Isnít this America?

    Canít we have our own viewpoints or beliefs without being ridiculed?

    And as for Trump.....

    I keep telling you. I donít worship the guy. Iíve never cared about Trump prior to 2016. When I was 12/13 I couldnít stand Trump because he signed Herschel Walker in the USFL in 1982. I was a Tampa Bay Bandit fan. In the years after I didnít even know what Trump was even doing. I didnít care.

    But in 2016 I saw how people reacted when he was elected President by all of the DEPLORABLEís. People couldnít believe it. How can this be was the question of the night. And Then the media and the way they cover Trump because of what they disagree with.

    I have no issues with editorials or OpEds, ect. But then the headlines in each City became too slanted in their views that became obvious.

    When something was actually good and actually agreeable from the opposition of Trump the headlines of papers printed it and they had to print BUT after it.

    The press conferences are the most ridiculous. And why canít he call out CNN? Why is THAT bad? They call him out.

    Why canít he do the same? But when he does it is not Presidential. People donít get it. He doesnít care. So why constantly say that about him?

    Who made the rules with somebody being President?

    My issues are how people react to Trump. I laugh every day when I see somebody reacting to him. Just watching CNN is comedy hour. I canít take them seriously anymore.

    And then the thought of him being re-elected has people going nuts. I find that hilarious.

    I donít really care who ever wins Presidency of the US. It really doesnít affect me. I may not agree with that persons views but so what. In 4 years there could be a new President.

    But I donít get down and depressed or say stupid crap like Iím leaving the Country because of somebody I donít like is elected President. Really? People said that. And they are still here as was predicted anyway. They werenít going anywhere, it was all said for effect.

    Trump for some reason is so polarizing. It just puts the opposition into a different mood when he has a policy or enforces one that they donít agree with. And most of the policies he enforces were put into laws years prior but he is the bad guy for enforcing them.

    I just think people like the old establishment ways.

    People want Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog with the Republicans vs the Dems

    Trump put that scenario up a few chords and people donít like it. It reminds me of the way Iron Maiden took the same simple chords Elvis had in the 50s and turned it up a few notches and those music fans from the 50s just couldnít stand Iron Maiden.

    And what really bothers people is not Trump himself but what Supreme Court Judge he could nominate in the next 4 years.

    Everything all starts with the Supreme Court. If he is re-elected is what really scares or bothers them. Everything branches off of that. Ruth Bader Ginsburgís seat is what people are afraid about.
    Again, an other response by you that escapes discussion of the Kurds, Russian bounties on US troops, and the removal of 10,000 troops from Germany and US foreign policy. More ignoring discussion of the economy pre Covid, how millions of Americans owe more in Federal tax dollars, and how 401ks went down due to Trumps words in what can only be home shorting the market, pre Covid. We can discuss plenty of real bread and butter topics but you instead prefer to take the conversation to your safe zone of talking about how unfair Trump was treated and how that makes you feel. And then you defend Fox and right wing media because they donít challenge your thought process as they are a propaganda arm, itís the National Inquirer in Trumps hands. Your entitled to your own opinions but not facts. Except if your a Fox OAN viewer because facts have alternatives, how you feel about facts matter more. For-example, If Trump is rightly critiqued bring up Hilary Clinton and use terms like lame stream media, or radical left. Which is what you did above. Text book operative conditioning. So now Trump is planning to do his best to suppress the hell out of voters and to suppress mail order votes, and destroy the post office in the process and not a peep from Republicans. I donít need to defend any media outlet, an objective look at reporting of Covid 19, and US foreign policy speaks for itself. Anyway, if you live in a swing state, itís not fair to you, you will face long lines, especially if your in a area that is largely black or brown, and Covid risk, but if you want this man out, your going to have to be tough and vote in person and stand online for hours. Those people who vote in person will be our national heroes. I am in a position where I can help a little financially, I am not rich, but 50 dollars here, 50 dollars there can help with the contributions of millions of others to help make voting happen. Not even mentioning how Trump is using birthirism and misogyny again. I am ashamed of the RNC I thought I was the only one, but I have found hundreds of people like me on the internet and posting videos on YOUTube. Gov Kassich will be a speaker at the DNC, thank God, those voices will be heard.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-14-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •