Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 563 of 627 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573613 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    But Biden never said that... But Trump has said thousands of equally outlandish fake quotes you can find in a effort to malign him. Is Biden perfect. No. But he is much mucj better. President Biden doesnt make even consider the democracy being lost. Trump in a second term makes us all fear him passing the Presidency to his chosen succesor and elections being lost.
    You all act like Trump is going to be Joseph Stalin. Geez, that kind of rhetoric is ridiculous.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You're just as obnoxious as posada, just on the other side.

If me not voting is "a vote for Trump," then oh well. If me not voting is "a vote for Biden," then oh well.

Ones a jack *** and one is special needs. Hooray!

But he thinks it is ok be like that because he is a never Trumper.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-11-2020 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    10% unemployment and unemployment benefits that are about to run out are not signs of the economy improving. Trump thinks he has the executive powers to fix some of those problems but his scope is limited by that same constitution he loves to stand behind.

The president is a bigger disgrace than the media he loves to point fingers at and let's be real, Trump is not against all media. I would respect him more if he was. He's against media that doesn't kiss his ***. That's why he's even backed away from Fox News because aside from those douches Hannity, Tucker, and Ingraham, few have unilaterally agreed with everything he has done. Something Fox News would have done in the past for other Republican leaders.

So now he now he tries to build up that parody of a news network OAN because they take his word as gospel.

Ironic you don't like the media but that's a media played up narrative that Biden is a puppet. I guess it depends on what news station we're talking about. The fact is even at his advanced age, Biden has his own ideas and own legislation he will introduce as president. If the Dems wanted a leftist progressive Democrat, they would have put Sanders in. They didn't. Now, sure, Biden comes with his own set of baggage but Trump ****s up on a daily basis. Whether it's been his handling of virus, the matter of Russia killing those American troops, whether its casual bigotry and racism, whether its how he's responded to the BLM protests, whether its that awful Axios interview, whether its his twitter lunacy, whether its the skewing of reality he perpetuates on a daily basis in front of the the same media he hates but can't get enough of, etc. He's made a mockery of the office of the president. Other countries laugh at how we can have this narcissistic blowhard as our leader.

I mean you'll waffle back and forth on this forum in regards to voting for him but reality is, no matter what he does, you'll be out there showing your support for Trump on Election Day. I think more people would respect your position (even if they disagreed with you) if you took that stance now instead of pretending like you are wavering.

You cannot use the economy in this election year. Really? You and the other Dems are talking like this is a NORMAL year with those economic numbers and Trump’s economic policies caused the economy to tank in March.....And if you are going to use it then the bounce back has been good for the most part but you wont’t admit it.

If Obama has the same scenario and the same economic numbers you and your democratic friends would be praising him for doing such a great job during a tough and troubled year.

Save your crap!
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You all act like Trump is going to be Joseph Stalin. Geez, that kind of rhetoric is ridiculous.
    If given the opportunity he would revel in the power. Don't be fooled again.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

You cannot use the economy in this election year. Really? You and the other Dems are talking like this is a NORMAL year with those economic numbers and Trump’s economic policies caused the economy to tank in March.....And if you are going to use it then the bounce back has been good for the most part but you wont’t admit it.

If Obama has the same scenario and the same economic numbers you and your democratic friends would be praising him for doing such a great job during a tough and troubled year.

Save your crap!
    You are absolutely correct Nicky. I would be praising him. Why? BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING! There would have been a plan of attack. He would have listened to experts not pretend HE WAS THE EXPERT! There would be a national strategy. He would have led by example. He would have enlisted the help of allies not alienate us from the rest of the world. You get the drift. He would have shown LEADERSHIP and COMPETENCY.
    Last edited by drt1010; 08-11-2020 at 09:45 AM.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    If given the opportunity he would revel in the power. Don't be fooled again.
    Really Dr? You are that worried?

I don't trust any megalomaniac. Given the opportunity he would seize power in a heartbeat. Look behind the curtain Nick. The man is flawed to the core. His narcissism craves power and control. For him there is NO power like absolute power!

!
    A little perspective Nicky. New Zealand just had its first 4 cases in 102 days, so she locked down Auckland immediately.

The whole damn city for 4 people. That's FEARLESS leadership.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I said this a week or so back, Yes. I think he would start a conflict to try and stay in office. He is going to do anything he can to keep control

Mush, I am going to ask you try something. how about addressing each of us as individuals and not as Dems.
    You have essentially labeled anyone who doesn't like trump as a liberal or a dem.

And before you cry about people labeling you, the reason you got that label was because you began with the liberal/dem compartmentalizing of anyone anti Trump.

If you disagree with my on my feelings about the issue, that's fine. But it doesn't make me a liberal, a conservative a moderate, a left or a righty.
    The same goes for Doc and Day, and Flimflam, Metsone, SPliffrtone, RC... 7-8 of the most common posters are all far left according to your commentary.

I had Called you out being far right because you seemingly refused to flat out denounce racism, sexism, homophobia and for calling anyone who criticized Trump," lefties." while refusing to acknowledge his constant mistakes and foolishness.

I would actually argue that some of the people you accuse of being liberal are actually more conservative than you. They just despise all Trump represents.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    A little perspective Nicky. New Zealand just had its first 4 cases in 102 days, so she locked down Auckland immediately.

The whole damn city for 4 people. That's FEARLESS leadership.
    Sounds like fearful leadership to me lol

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    If there are wolves wandering your neighborhood taking people and children, do you let your kids play outside and risk them getting taken or bring them in till the wolves leave or get killed?

I think a leader should have the safety, health and well being of their tribe, community, country, as their primary directive and do whatever they need to do to keep as many people out of harm's way as possible.
    When harm is unavoidable, do what need to be done to mitigate the damage to as little as possible.
    Protect those who look to you for protection.

Ignorance is bliss

12. 08-11-2020, 12:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    If there are wolves wandering your neighborhood taking people and children, do you let your kids play outside and risk them getting taken or bring them in till the wolves leave or get killed?

I think a leader should have the safety, health and well being of their tribe, community, country, as their primary directive and do whatever they need to do to keep as many people out of harm's way as possible.
    When harm is unavoidable, do what need to be done to mitigate the damage to as little as possible.
    Protect those who look to you for protection.
    I just don't think shutting everything down makes sense. I get being careful and taking precautions, but shutting down life and living in fear isn't the way to go imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I said this a week or so back, Yes. I think he would start a conflict to try and stay in office. He is going to do anything he can to keep control

Mush, I am going to ask you try something. how about addressing each of us as individuals and not as Dems.
    You have essentially labeled anyone who doesn't like trump as a liberal or a dem.

And before you cry about people labeling you, the reason you got that label was because you began with the liberal/dem compartmentalizing of anyone anti Trump.

If you disagree with my on my feelings about the issue, that's fine. But it doesn't make me a liberal, a conservative a moderate, a left or a righty.
    The same goes for Doc and Day, and Flimflam, Metsone, SPliffrtone, RC... 7-8 of the most common posters are all far left according to your commentary.

I had Called you out being far right because you seemingly refused to flat out denounce racism, sexism, homophobia and for calling anyone who criticized Trump," lefties." while refusing to acknowledge his constant mistakes and foolishness.

I would actually argue that some of the people you accuse of being liberal are actually more conservative than you. They just despise all Trump represents.
    Good point clown. Unfortunately much easier to lump any and all descent into one tidy basket. Makes the target easier to hit. Sloppy and lazy approach to earnest intellectual debate.

Clearly there is a world of difference between us all, we have varying life experience, childhood and family that has sculpted a unique experience and individual.

Maybe to some. But to others a smart cautious approach to insure the health and safety of the populace. Something our Pres has failed at miserably.

Chew on this a bit. Almost 3,000 people died in the 9/11 attack, we watched in horror and were outraged as a country. We are approaching 165K COVID-19 deaths under Trumps leadership, 55 consecutive days of a 9/11 disaster!

I just don't think shutting everything down makes sense. I get being careful and taking precautions, but shutting down life and living in fear isn't the way to go imo.
    I don't think it's motivated by fear 28. I think it's caution and safety at the forefront. Life is precious to some, preserving each and everyone matters. Unless you live in the US where we all seem to be expendable, particularly if you are a senior or a person of color. If you happen to be a senior person of color.....I don't like your odds.