Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 560 of 627 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570610 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Back to our philosophical discussion a couple days ago, Trump acts like he has a small dick.
    Biden does not.

I'd call Trump a blow hard but he is all blow and no hard.
    Well back to penis. In real life I am not AROD, and I am not Danny Banaducci. I am a average white man. Yet, that did not make me insecure. It made me charming and a master of other skills, lets say I am a person of many languages and tongues. So the reference to size strikes me as weird. What you know you lack you better make up for and not be a dick like Trump.

Trump can find time to critize Morning Joe, but cant speak to Putin about bounties on US forces by Russia. Hey and we are still talking about Bidens fitness ?

So what about the parents who HAVE TO AND CAN GO TO WORK and want their kids to go to school as they are being fed and watched during the day?

Not EVERYONE stays home from work and not everyone gives their kids the best education. Some parents do not have the best skills to teach their kids and that kid then doesnít get the best education.

All we hear about is the teachers saying: WE CANT TEACH FROM A GRAVE.

Why ONLY the extreme with that ONE SCENARIO?

Is every single teacher going to get the virus and every single one going to die?

Iím kind of split with kids going to school.

Again, what about the parents who work and can go to work?

That is ignored.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nick thats politics, it's endemic it's all about power. Who has it and how do we get it. It's not unique to D's. Everyone has an agenda and a vision.

Biden has committed to a woman. I imagine certain factions are pushing for a woman of color. The choice will be critical. I'm not certain Bernie's people are completely on board. Imo he should give Warren some serious consideration. There are many qualified choices. Frankly I don't think Biden needs all that much help, but the right choice puts him in the drivers seat.

Dr, why not commit to the best candidate?

Why does it HAVE TO BE a women?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Well back to penis. In real life I am not AROD, and I am not Danny Banaducci. I am a average white man. Yet, that did not make me insecure. It made me charming and a master of other skills, lets say I am a person of many languages and tongues. So the reference to size strikes me as weird. What you know you lack you better make up for and not be a dick like Trump.
    Remember, it's not actually having a small package. It is not an insult or a comment on ones manhood.
    It is acting like you a small dick and overcompensating to prove something.. Trump actually said he had a big dick at one point in the last election. Everything he does seems to try and hide that stereotypical flaw.
    I was referring to his chest thumping criticism.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So what about the parents who HAVE TO AND CAN GO TO WORK and want their kids to go to school as they are being fed and watched during the day?

Not EVERYONE stays home from work and not everyone gives their kids the best education. Some parents do not have the best skills to teach their kids and that kid then doesnít get the best education.

All we hear about is the teachers saying: WE CANT TEACH FROM A GRAVE.

Why ONLY the extreme with that ONE SCENARIO?

Is every single teacher going to get the virus and every single one going to die?

Iím kind of split with kids going to school.

Again, what about the parents who work and can go to work?

That is ignored.
    Mush, it's not ignored. I agree. Some people can't stay home with their kids and rely on school to occupy their kid's time while they work.
    I think employers are going to have to be flexible. I think that kids who can stay home and take classes, should. Those that need to be in school, go to school. But they need socially distance and wear masks.
    For example, look at Desantis's meetings? He says people sit 10 feet apart and wear masks. He needs to protect teachers, students and their families the way he protects himself.

ALL states should do that. It's not only Florida. All states, blue, red, purple... All should do that.

Ignorance is bliss

Why is the first debate after the first set of mail in ballots?

Dr, why not commit to the best candidate?

Why does it HAVE TO BE a women?
    Why the assumption that a woman ISN'T or COULDN'T be the best candidate?

Like it or not, like her or not -- Hillary beat Trump in the popular vote. As disliked as she was people let it be known it was time for a woman to occupy the Oval office. The country is ready for a divergence from the status quo. Women constitute more than 51% of the population and that number is growing.

Why is the first debate after the first set of mail in ballots?
    What are you trying to intimate Nick?

I have one for you. Why is Fauci, the top infectious disease mind in the country, getting death threats?

Canít Obama just run again so we can end this madness?
    F him
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I wish Michelle Obama would run.
    F her

Why the assumption that a woman ISN'T or COULDN'T be the best candidate?

Like it or not, like her or not -- Hillary beat Trump in the popular vote. As disliked as she was people let it be known it was time for a woman to occupy the Oval office. The country is ready for a divergence from the status quo. Women constitute more than 51% of the population and that number is growing.
    Dr, I want the best candidate not necessarily a women just because it is a women. And that is how Biden is picking his VP. He opened up his pie hole saying he will have a women VP and now he canít figure it out because of the many factions of the Democratic Party that are coming at him from all sides.

Hidin Biden is not going to work folks. I realize he can do this now and let bozo the clown continue with his gaffes but the problem is half of the Country doesnít care about Trump and his gaffes, in fact they love it. It seems to fire up their base. He just talks around those gaffes like they never happened.

Bidenís ole lady said he is a moderate. Of course I know he is a moderate but he is a moderate who gets pushed around from the squad and the far lefties. He supports anything and everything they throw out for issues to talk about.

Do you people want a push over as President? I want someone who stands by their TRUE views and doesnít drop everything that they believe and then just support something just because of pressure.

I feel if Biden is President he will just cave in to everything the squad wants on their agenda. And even Pelosi tries to push back and she is even getting pushed out of the way.

The Country is starting to see this. And this Country in 2020 is not ready for the far left views. Maybe in 20 years when the population starts to change as it is expected. But not in 2020.

You can not have people votes turned in before the first debate. What is that?

Iím not for the Orange turd anymore but Iím sure as hell not for the far left and their views.

Iím probably going to sit out for now. Iíll wait and see if Hidin Biden ever emerges from his basement.

That is not how you run a campaign. And if his people are just going by polls in Aug then they will be disappointed if they donít change this stupid idea of staying low and let Trump take all of the heat. Remember, half of the Country is not moved by anything bad Trump does. The independents will see how Hidin Biden is playing the game and will just vote for Trump.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

What are you trying to intimate Nick?

I have one for you. Why is Fauci, the top infectious disease mind in the country, getting death threats?
    Dr, my only concern is how Biden is running his campaign from a basement. Dr Fauci is a different topic no matter how you try to show your view.

Biden canít just use Covid 19 for cover. And that is all he is basically doing. He has told the American people nothing so far. We already know about Covid-19 and how bad Trump has messed up. I want more from Biden.

Covid 19 canít be a topic for 4 years and he canít just use it for the next 90 days to get him to the finish line.

Joe will be scratching his head at midnight after he loses.

I guarantee Obama would not be hiding in a basement during campaign mode.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-06-2020 at 06:27 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

The RNC wishes Trump could be in a basement with out access to his phone.

Dr, I want the best candidate not necessarily a women just because it is a women. And that is how Biden is picking his VP. He opened up his pie hole saying he will have a women VP and now he canít figure it out because of the many factions of the Democratic Party that are coming at him from all sides.

Hidin Biden is not going to work folks. I realize he can do this now and let bozo the clown continue with his gaffes but the problem is half of the Country doesnít care about Trump and his gaffes, in fact they love it. It seems to fire up their base. He just talks around those gaffes like they never happened.

Bidenís ole lady said he is a moderate. Of course I know he is a moderate but he is a moderate who gets pushed around from the squad and the far lefties. He supports anything and everything they throw out for issues to talk about.

Do you people want a push over as President? I want someone who stands by their TRUE views and doesnít drop everything that they believe and then just support something just because of pressure.

I feel if Biden is President he will just cave in to everything the squad wants on their agenda. And even Pelosi tries to push back and she is even getting pushed out of the way.

The Country is starting to see this. And this Country in 2020 is not ready for the far left views. Maybe in 20 years when the population starts to change as it is expected. But not in 2020.

You can not have people votes turned in before the first debate. What is that?

Iím not for the Orange turd anymore but Iím sure as hell not for the far left and their views.

Iím probably going to sit out for now. Iíll wait and see if Hidin Biden ever emerges from his basement.

That is not how you run a campaign. And if his people are just going by polls in Aug then they will be disappointed if they donít change this stupid idea of staying low and let Trump take all of the heat. Remember, half of the Country is not moved by anything bad Trump does. The independents will see how Hidin Biden is playing the game and will just vote for Trump.
    Nick. I would disagree with foundation of your argument. It is recycled FOX fodder. Biden isn't hiding and the party isn't hiding him. He is following the guidelines established during the pandemic. Believe me if he could be on the campaign trail pounding the dotard he would! But....Trump is doing more for his campaign than he realizes! Oh btw did you hear the announcement of news coming from the NY AG office? Wonder if it involves the Trump org? Deutsche Bank? I told you months ago Deutsche will be his downfall, they are hiding all the financial dirt and know where the bodies are buried. They lent him over $2B when NOONE would even talk to him.

What if the best candidate is a woman Nick? Imo it is. It's not a move motivated by expediency. Again imo, it's a progressive step forward. The US needs to enter the 21 century political reality. Frankly Nick over the last 20 years I have more faith and confidence in the female leadership in this country.

I also take issue with the fracture or fissure you see in the party. Yes, there are differences but nowhere near as decisive and paralyzing as you suggest. There are ole' boys in the D party just not as many as the R's. Pelosi has power. Don't under estimate her influence.

Where is this push over BS coming from? As part of the Obama administration he helped usher the passage of the Affordable Care Act. An often contentious and hard fought victory. He firmly believes in the value of bipartisanship and insists on extending overtures to Republicans even in a moment when many in his own party donít see negotiating partners on the other side. As a former chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, he also speaks passionately about asserting and defending Americaís role as a leader on the global stage.

Nicky, Just to reiterate, Trump is only immune from Federal prosecution, not state. Mueller pushed some of stuff to NY for this very reason. So NY AG Letitia James can indict the sitting president, with tax fraud, bank fraud and money laundering, sounds like a mob RICO indictment. .

NYT reported that Deutsche Bank has complied in past year w/ Manhattan DA's subpoenas involving Trump's finances and money laundering.

https://nytimes.com/2020/08/05/nyreg...e=articleShare