Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 559 of 627 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569609 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 9393
  1. #8371
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,944

  2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,027
    Funny how he acts like the amount of tests this country is doing is somehow a bad thing....until it makes this country look a little better in one of his handy dandy lil' graphs he can hardly comprehend.

  3. #8373
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,752

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,944
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Biden, I keep repeating might say dumb things at times, but nothing like what Trump says daily.
    Trump is doing everything he can to hand Biden the election. The weird part is Biden still might lose. All these polls mean nothing imo. There's a difference between polling and those who show up on election day. There's a silent grouping of Trump voters out there waiting. Not to mention, voter fraud is going to be an issue in this election imo. You already have the president declaring that mail in votes are great from Florida but not okay in Nevada. And Trump is going to contest the election results if he loses.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-04-2020 at 06:23 PM.

  5. #8375
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,948
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Biden, I keep repeating might say dumb things at times, but nothing like what Trump says daily.
    But they keep Biden hidden!

  6. #8376
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,752
    No, just Trump cant keep himself off camera, radio, or tweeting, cause he is a narcissistic buffon.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-04-2020 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Baiting

  7. #8377
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,112
    I saw that clip yesterday. I love the Swan's face when Trump starts talking about, our doing better than anyone else based on deaths per case.
    As much Swan tries to explain that per capita death rate is more important, Trump keeps fighting the other, more stupid fight.



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #8378
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,948
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    No, just Trump cant keep himself off camera, radio, or tweeting, cause he is a narcissistic buffon.
    You got that right. I just canít believe Biden is the best we got to try to beat that bozo!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  9. #8379
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,948
    Canít Obama just run again so we can end this madness?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  10. #8380
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,112
    I wish Michelle Obama would run.



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #8381
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    ^^ As much as she hates politics and shuns public life, she has the heart, soul, common sense, dedication, intelligence and courage that the office demands. I'm with you clown.

    Can Biden pick Barack as his running mate? I thought Biden would have announced at this point. There must be some serious politicing going down, or they are being extremely careful in the choice, allowing the "anal" dept to be sure all the boxes are checked. Imo polling is not always the best way to pick a candidate or running mate.

  12. #8382
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,948
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    ^^ As much as she hates politics and shuns public life, she has the heart, soul, common sense, dedication, intelligence and courage that the office demands. I'm with you clown.

    Can Biden pick Barack as his running mate? I thought Biden would have announced at this point. There must be some serious politicing going down, or they are being extremely careful in the choice, allowing the "anal" dept to be sure all the boxes are checked. Imo polling is not always the best way to pick a candidate or running mate.
    I think Michelle as the VP would easily put Biden over the top. The problem with the Dems is they get too much pressure from all areas of the party. The Dem party is basically split. You have have factions fighting for power. I believe a power struggle has ensued and that is what is causing the delay.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  13. #8383
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I think Michelle as the VP would easily put Biden over the top. The problem with the Dems is they get too much pressure from all areas of the party. The Dem party is basically split. You have have factions fighting for power. I believe a power struggle has ensued and that is what is causing the delay.
    Nick thats politics, it's endemic it's all about power. Who has it and how do we get it. It's not unique to D's. Everyone has an agenda and a vision.

    Biden has committed to a woman. I imagine certain factions are pushing for a woman of color. The choice will be critical. I'm not certain Bernie's people are completely on board. Imo he should give Warren some serious consideration. There are many qualified choices. Frankly I don't think Biden needs all that much help, but the right choice puts him in the drivers seat.

  14. #8384
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,752
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You got that right. I just canít believe Biden is the best we got to try to beat that bozo!
    Today I see Trump said John Lewis was not impressive, " He did not come to my inaugaration " and said Joe Scarborough has bad ratings. Biden would not say anything so small and stupid.

  15. #8385
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,112
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Today I see Trump said John Lewis was not impressive, " He did not come to my inaugaration " and said Joe Scarborough has bad ratings. Biden would not say anything so small and stupid.
    Back to our philosophical discussion a couple days ago, Trump acts like he has a small dick.
    Biden does not.

    I'd call Trump a blow hard but he is all blow and no hard.



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •