Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 553 of 627 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 9393
  1. #8281
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    45,207
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Are you impressed that he lied once again, and foolish me fell for it? Turns out he was never invited to throw out the first pitch at the home opener. He made that up in his empty head.
    His delusions run deep, like the cholesterol spiking through his veins



    Ignorance is bliss

  2. #8282
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    45,207
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You have a wild and vivid imagination. I discussed reopening the thread some time ago. The two are completely unrelated. In fact the "long" piece regarding reliable sources, I posted before in the corona politics thread, so in essence it was nothing new and a re-post as a reminder to everyone. You want to play the victim, go ahead. I know all to well it is baseless and a typical ploy you choose to employ.

    Now about that accusation, any evidence yet? The clock is ticking.
    Subtle rejection?
    Aww

    Be nice to him Doc. Poor Georgie



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #8283
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You are only proving my point more.
    You are angry at ďwhat ifĒ instead of being present
    Not angry.

    Just shocked at how people disregard human life. And China didnít care.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  4. #8284
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,795
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He makes everything political, no matter what it is and even when politics aren't being discussed. Nobody here except for mush/posada/brett remotely support Trump.
    He's like kneeling, the act doesn't bother me whatsoever, it's the constant shoving it in our faces by the media that's beyond obnoxious. And he can't even be put on ignore.
    The guy is as obnoxious as the 2 of them, just on the other side.
    Between all 4 of them, this place really sucks lately compared to how it used to be. I'm close to doing like a couple others and just being gone for good. PSD used to be enjoyable, now it's just a **** show.

    Relax. It is 2020. This is not a normal year for anything. Once this damn virus is contained then normalcy will slowly reappear with everything in life and that includes this forum.

    In all seriousness what else is there to talk about?

    Everything is a mess.

    Trust me, once we are normal I just talk Yankee baseball. Until then suck it up buttercup!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  5. #8285
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,795
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I suggested, even polled opinion on reopening the corona politics thread, it was voted down. I may reconsider given what I am reading here. This thread has been taken over with covid politics chatter. It confirms my initial feelings, people want to discuss the issue.
    Just give the Yankee fans the Covid thread. Nobody got hurt....we all have opinions. We are all adults.

    I stay in line with each particular thread. And I would with a Covid/politics thread. I know there is a politics thread but there is too many others on there and it is hard to follow each day. I like our own little family squabbles.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  6. #8286
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    45,207
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/u...cain-dead.html

    Damn. Herman Caine reportedly died of Covid

    I liked him. Not my type of politician but a dude who worked his arse off to get where he was



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #8287
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Rip mr Cain . I would have voted for him when he ran but he didnít make it out of the primaries .

  8. #8288
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Just give the Yankee fans the Covid thread. Nobody got hurt....we all have opinions. We are all adults.

    I stay in line with each particular thread. And I would with a Covid/politics thread. I know there is a politics thread but there is too many others on there and it is hard to follow each day. I like our own little family squabbles.
    I am going to try to stay out of that thread as much as I can . I really donít feel like discussing politics that often

  9. #8289
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,795
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Why the continued anger Nick? Why the need to assign blame? This virus, as you know, was highly contagious and not easily contained.

    Let's take a look at what China DID do that our leadership failed to do. China immediately instituted extreme lockdowns and regional quarantines. By January, movement in and out of Wuhan was stopped. Those affected included ďmore than 60 million people. Flights and trains were suspended, and roads were blocked.Ē Next, many Chinese cities ordered residents to remain home, with about 760 million people so confined. Extreme limitations on human movement was employed. The infection rate dropped precipitously.

    Their response was recognized around the world as swift, efficient and effective. We, in the US, on the other hand have become the butt of numerous jokes! We have the pres and his sycophant in Fla who won't even mandate state wide or national mask mandate!

    Actually Dr, they did allow people to leave their Country during the virus. Remember, it only takes one person to start a spread. Well obviously a bunch of people traveled to different regions of the World and the virus took on a life of its own. It was too late then. Once it was out of China and they saw how fast it was spreading they started to shutdown and lockdown everything. But my issue is not how they slowed it but how awful they were in allowing it to get out of their country.

    Again, this virus just didnít pop up in New York City or a Washington.

    Again, Iím not angry....just shocked....
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  10. #8290
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Actually Dr, they did allow people to leave their Country during the virus. Remember, it only takes one person to start a spread. Well obviously a bunch of people traveled to different regions of the World and the virus took on a life of its own. It was too late then. Once it was out of China and they saw how fast it was spreading they started to shutdown and lockdown everything. But my issue is not how they slowed it but how awful they were in allowing it to get out of their country.

    Again, this virus just didnít pop up in New York City or a Washington.

    Again, Iím not angry....just shocked....
    I already showed there was a mass cover up in China in regards to their response . Go check it out

  11. #8291
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,795
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Why the continued anger Nick? Why the need to assign blame? We have the pres and his sycophant in Fla who won't even mandate state wide or national mask mandate!
    But you assign blame with Trump, right? Why the need?

    This Country is a little large to order a national mandate. States need to do that.

    And yes, I agree, Florida should have a mandate.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  12. #8292
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    But you assign blame with Trump, right? Why the need?

    This Country is a little large to order a national mandate. States need to do that.

    And yes, I agree, Florida should have a mandate.
    I agree with that too. But even with a mandate how would any governor make sure over 20 million people listen to it ?

  13. #8293
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You have a wild and vivid imagination. I discussed reopening the thread some time ago. The two are completely unrelated. In fact the "long" piece regarding reliable sources, I posted before in the corona politics thread, so in essence it was nothing new and a re-post as a reminder to everyone. You want to play the victim, go ahead. I know all to well it is baseless and a typical ploy you choose to employ.

    Now about that accusation, any evidence yet? The clock is ticking.
    I gave you the evidence already . You dismissed it as a vivid imagination . Heck I even told you why I donít trust the word of someone I donít know . If that isnít enough then thatís your problem . Why do I need to prove any further as to why I donít trust your word ?

    If mush was the one who made that post I would have the same issues with him too . Itís nothing personal I just donít see what makes one person more qualified to decide what is a legitimate source and what isnít .
    Last edited by Posada20; 07-30-2020 at 05:07 PM.

  14. #8294
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I gave you the evidence already . You dismissed it as a vivid imagination . Heck I even told you why I donít trust the word of someone I donít know . If that isnít enough then thatís your problem . Why do I need to prove any further as to why I donít trust your word ?
    You gave me no evidence of the accusation which claims I would only allow " source that YOU approve of , you will dismiss it and call it invalid . Even when you are wrong ."

    You rationalized, you deflected but you did not give evidence of the truth to the accusation.

    Time is running out Jorge. You have options.

    1) Prove the allegation, not a rationalization, not speculation or supposition of what you think might be true.
    2) Delete the post
    3) I delete and infract


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  15. #8295
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You gave me no evidence of the accusation which claims I would only allow " source that YOU approve of , you will dismiss it and call it invalid . Even when you are wrong ."

    You rationalized, you deflected but you did not give evidence of the truth to the accusation.

    Time is running out Jorge. You have options.

    1) Prove the allegation, not a rationalization, not speculation or supposition of what you think might be true.
    2) Delete the post
    3) I delete and infract
    You are the mod correct ? You made the guidelines as to what sources would be accepted did you not ? So Who in the end is going to decide what sources are credible ? You of course , or there wouldnít have been a need for that post to begin with . I tell you what , if you truly are not gonna have a say as to what sources are credible then delete that post , then I will delete mine and This is done .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •