Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 549 of 627 FirstFirst ... 49449499539547548549550551559599 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 9393
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    That Veiled talk for, some people are working on getting me kicked out of this board ?
    No. Because unlike you I don't report people for every little thing.

Yes, I'm aware that you've reported me multiple times because I've gotten email warnings.

I've never tried to have you or anyone removed from this board. Nor do I have any desire to.

Now why do you keep quoting me when I've already said I have you on my ignore yet you keep quoting me.

I'm only aware you quoted me because Tapatalk notifies me.

If you could stop talking to me that would be great.

I have zero desire to converse with you.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

That Veiled talk for, some people are working on getting me kicked out of this board ?
    You figured it out. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post

Yes, I'm aware that you've reported me multiple times because I've gotten email warnings.

I've never tried to have you or anyone removed from this board. Nor do I have any desire to.

Now why do you keep quoting me when I've already said I have you on my ignore yet you keep quoting me.

Thanks.

Actually I never reported you multiple times or as many times as you think I did . The only one I ever reported a lot was kinko and that was months ago before I blocked him .

Thanks.

Your Tapatalk gives you PSD notifications? I don't get them from PSD, only from another NBA forum that I have in Tapatalk.

The back and forth name calling really takes away from good discussion here. It ruins the credibility of some good points being made on both sides. I would be much more likely to take people's opinions seriously if the subject matter was the issues and not personal battles between posters. I haven't checked the board in a while so I'm not sure who is responsible for starting this but I hope everyone just agrees to end it now. From an objective outside observer everyone involved looks foolish at this point (and I fully admit that if an objective observer jumped in and looked at some of my posts in the past mid conflict the same could have been said). That being said, it doesn't change the fact that this is true. Let's talk about issues and keep personal battles on the side. If you want to call each other names why not do it in the PMs?

Actually I never reported you multiple times or as many times as you think I did . The only one I ever reported a lot was kinko and that was months ago before I blocked him .
    You've reported all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    The back and forth name calling really takes away from good discussion here. It ruins the credibility of some good points being made on both sides. I would be much more likely to take people's opinions seriously if the subject matter was the issues and not personal battles between posters. I haven't checked the board in a while so I'm not sure who is responsible for starting this but I hope everyone just agrees to end it now. From an objective outside observer everyone involved looks foolish at this point (and I fully admit that if an objective observer jumped in and looked at some of my posts in the past mid conflict the same could have been said). That being said, it doesn't change the fact that this is true. Let's talk about issues and keep personal battles on the side. If you want to call each other names why not do it in the PMs?
    Great. You tell us to stop the name calling then tell us we look foolish.

Jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You've reported all of us.
    If I did it was either for name calling or for the reasons I stated earlier in this thread . But the only ones I ever had a real issue with are kinko and dr. I blocked kinko but because you can’t block mods , I still see what dr has to say . Then there is the fact that since dr is a mod I haven’t bothered reporting him since I figured that fell on death ears . And I pretty much stopped reporting anyone after my first suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    I Have no problem ending the name calling . Now if some people would put an end to constant harassment over one post I made 6 months ago , things would be much better .

I have a very good understanding of how many times you have reported me.

So please just do us both a favor and stop trying to converse with me.

Thanks.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Your Tapatalk gives you PSD notifications? I don't get them from PSD, only from another NBA forum that I have in Tapatalk.
    Yeah I get some notifications, not all. I get them for the Yankees but not the NYG one. Very odd. I know they had issues ways back.

Great. You tell us to stop the name calling then tell us we look foolish.

Jerk.
    I think you are joking, but just in case you are not I want to respond to this. There is a big difference between saying everyone looks foolish when they are namecalling and individually calling out people out and saying mean things to them. I am not personally attacking, I am pointing out how the words being said here make people look when an objective observer jumps in mid-conflict (like an alien observing from outer space how absurd the actions of humans are without context).

14. Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    I think you are joking, but just in case you are not I want to respond to this. There is a big difference between saying everyone looks foolish when they are namecalling and individually calling out people out and saying mean things to them. I am not personally attacking, I am pointing out how the words being said here make people look when an objective observer jumps in mid-conflict (like an alien observing from outer space how absurd the actions of humans are without context).
    I was 100% joking. This thread is a cluster****. Hopefully in 2 weeks when baseball starts again the back and forth bickering will calm down.

Jerk.

Yeah I get some notifications, not all. I get them for the Yankees but not the NYG one. Very odd. I know they had issues ways back.

A long time ago when I first started using Tapatalk I got PSD notifications. Haven't in ages though.