Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 548 of 627 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 9393
  1. #8206
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,183
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Rule #3
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post32075995

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



    That is ending it. Is in person school happening? If the answer is no, it's ended. I can be resumed, but it's ended even if it's only short term.




    Record low deaths, 180 from that would be all time high deaths.



    That says a lot about you being a grammar enforcer. I appreciate that.
    Obviously, you have a reading comprehension issue. Thats not a rule against foul language. Thats a rule against dodging the filter to use foul language. I didnt.

    Did you really think i was referring to highest death totals or a reverse course in all time highs in number of cases? I'll clear it up for you. Its the latter.

    Its spelling. Not grammar. Learn the difference. You are the one suggesting that using swear words is less adult. Lets be consistent.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-09-2020 at 05:58 PM.

  2. #8207
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If only the rules applied to everyone here , this is exactly why other mods have to come here
    Nothing is further from the truth. Rules apply to everyone. We may disagree, but I defend you just as I would anyone else.

    I take issue with your accusation and insinuation. Shall we bring the issue before the administrators? Are you prepared to state your case with fact and evidence? If not I expect an apology. You cross the line too often. I let a lot slide. But when you start attacking my honesty and credibility with innuendo I take it personal.

  3. #8208
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nothing is further from the truth. Rules apply to everyone. We may disagree, but I defend you just as I would anyone else.

    I take issue with your accusation and insinuation. Shall we bring the issue before the administrators? Are you prepared to state your case with fact and evidence? If not I expect an apology. You cross the line too often. I let a lot slide. But when you start attacking my honesty and credibility with innuendo I take it personal.

    Really then tell me how kinko never got even a public warning after calling me white boy several times and racist many times ? Tell me how it is ok for you to disparage my posting style as “ Posada logic”? Tell me how it is not a form of harassment to chide me for almost 6 months over 1 post ? You and dayner allow that bs to go on for months but the second I call you one damned name I get a public warning .

  4. #8209
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Now that is truth .
    Dude, read. Almost every poster has said similar to Phoba.
    I literally just outlined a safe way to go back to school.

    You are so FOS.

    It's funny you agree with Phoba's post when it discusses exactly what almost every poster, aside from you has been saying. People have been arguing logistics and options but criticizing a governor for as Phoba said, throwing caution to the wind, is not a bad thing, nor is criticizing a governor for doing the opposite and stamping his or her feet.

    If you actually wanted to have a legit conversation, maybe people would take you seriously but you do little more than whine or complain and argue absolutely false points that you claim to be factual.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #8210
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Really then tell me how kinko never got even a public warning after calling me white boy several times and racist many times ? Tell me how it is ok for you to disparage my posting style as “ Posada logic”? Tell me how it is not a form of harassment to chide me for almost 6 months over 1 post ? You and dayner allow that bs to go on for months but the second I call you one damned name I get a public warning .
    Why do you think?
    Because you certainly fit the bill for a racist based on your support of groups that actively promote it. You have never condemned it.
    I called you whiter than me. That was based on multiple things.

    My guess is you are similar to the guy that went crazy because they told him to wear a mask and now he says he's bullied.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #8211
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,267
    Florida is looking worse and worse.
    Deaths are down right now and that's awesome but as these numbers grow and they start losing beds?

    Again, I hope I'm wrong but this could become horrifying, very quickly.



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #8212
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    .

  8. #8213
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Why do you think?
    Because you certainly fit the bill for a racist based on your support of groups that actively promote it. You have never condemned it.
    I called you whiter than me. That was based on multiple things.

    My guess is you are similar to the guy that went crazy because they told him to wear a mask and now he says he's bullied.
    Owner
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,035


    Name calling is name calling . And yet you never even got a public warning . Just proved my point , thank you. I had to block you because despite my numerous complaints about your name calling here over the months. , NOTHING was done .

  9. #8214
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yesterday fauci said states with hot spots should shut down now today he is saying they should just pause on the reopening . And people wonder why there is such a large amount of distrust in him
    My guess, he has an orange dumbbell in his ear asking him to rephrase his thoughts.

    It wouldn't be the first time



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #8215
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Owner
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,035


    Name calling is name calling . And yet you never even got a public warning . Just proved my point , thank you. I had to block you because despite my numerous complaints about your name calling here over the months. , NOTHING was done .
    What names did I call you?

    You called me horrific stuff on multiple occasions and I actually never reported it.
    Why? Because it happens and I'm not whiney.

    I do report you now. Why? Because I was warned by one of the main mods. So I curtailed my use of certain words with you because I knew our couldn't handle it or because you would run to the mods to tell.

    You know, the boy who cried wolf? People got sick of him doing it and when it really happened, no one believed him or cared.
    Good lesson.

    But my goodness, imagine if that boy had whined about the wolf? " The wolf is telling the sheep and I can't stop it. The wolf is being mean and disagrees with me. The wolf counters my arguments with facts and I can't back mine up. The wolf is breaking the rules. The wolf called me a name that might be accurate and I don't know what to do"
    Damn. That would have turned people off even faster.



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #8216
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    What names did I call you?

    You called me horrific stuff on multiple occasions and I actually never reported it.
    Why? Because it happens and I'm not whiney.

    I do report you now. Why? Because I was warned by one of the main mods. So I curtailed my use of certain words with you because I knew our couldn't handle it or because you would run to the mods to tell.

    You know, the boy who cried wolf? People got sick of him doing it and when it really happened, no one believed him or cared.
    Good lesson.

    But my goodness, imagine if that boy had whined about the wolf? " The wolf is telling the sheep and I can't stop it. The wolf is being mean and disagrees with me. The wolf counters my arguments with facts and I can't back mine up. The wolf is breaking the rules. The wolf called me a name that might be accurate and I don't know what to do"
    Damn. That would have turned people off even faster.
    But you never got publicly warned here or suspended . And I got suspended for less than the names you have called me . And I haven’t said a word to you until now since I blocked you months ago .

  12. #8217
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    What names did I call you?

    You called me horrific stuff on multiple occasions and I actually never reported it.
    Why? Because it happens and I'm not whiney.

    I do report you now. Why? Because I was warned by one of the main mods. So I curtailed my use of certain words with you because I knew our couldn't handle it or because you would run to the mods to tell.

    You know, the boy who cried wolf? People got sick of him doing it and when it really happened, no one believed him or cared.
    Good lesson.

    But my goodness, imagine if that boy had whined about the wolf? " The wolf is telling the sheep and I can't stop it. The wolf is being mean and disagrees with me. The wolf counters my arguments with facts and I can't back mine up. The wolf is breaking the rules. The wolf called me a name that might be accurate and I don't know what to do"
    Damn. That would have turned people off even faster.
    Check your Messages.

    Leo awaits his jester.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  13. #8218
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    But you never got publicly warned here or suspended . And I got suspended for less than the names you have called me . And I haven’t said a word to you until now since I blocked you months ago .
    I just outlined why that might be.

    Read.

    If you always act like a tool, people will respond that way.

    If you ever admitted to being wrong or agreed with something about a topic that you see differently, to find common ground or if you didn't argue invalid points for the sake of being a tool or if you stopped reporting everyone for everything

    Actually, change the "or's" to "and's"



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #8219
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I just outlined why that might be.

    Read.

    If you always act like a tool, people will respond that way.

    If you ever admitted to being wrong or agreed with something about a topic that you see differently, to find common ground or if you didn't argue invalid points for the sake of being a tool or if you stopped reporting everyone for everything

    Actually, change the "or's" to "and's"
    So basically you admit because I don’t agree with the powers that be here and you do. , you get away with other a lot .

  15. #8220
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Check your Messages.

    Leo awaits his jester.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    That Veiled talk for, some people are working on getting me kicked out of this board ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •