Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 547 of 627 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557597 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 9393
  1. #8191
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    That's correct there is NO law. But every sitting president since 1974 (including Obama) have voluntarily released them. Something about transparency and public trust.

    Honest question and I would like an answer. Why do you believe he as fought so fervently to keep them hidden from public view? Is he hiding something? Maybe he's not the billionaire he purports to be? Maybe he's in debt to Russian oligarchs? Maybe he's a real loser not just a tax cheat? Please I would appreciate an answer. You blindlessly defend him I would expect you know the answer.
    I don’t know why he won’t show them and I do think he should . If he is hiding something I think it’s that he is simply a tax cheat . Anything else is just a conspiracy theory until proven otherwise

  2. #8192
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If Obama can pay millions to seal away his personal records why does a sitting president have to reveal his tax records ? There is no law saying he has to.
    I would also like you to substantiate and cite the Obama claim.

    You can't because it's recycled years-old falsehoods and insinuations. More birther conspiracy BS.

  3. #8193
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I would also like you to substantiate and cite the Obama claim.

    You can't because it's recycled years-old falsehoods and insinuations. More birther conspiracy BS.
    https://www.nysun.com/new-york/obama...mystery/85015/

  4. #8194
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I don’t know why he won’t show them and I do think he should . If he is hiding something I think it’s that he is simply a tax cheat . Anything else is just a conspiracy theory until proven otherwise
    ....and that's ok? Prisons are full of white collar criminals for identical offense.

  5. #8195
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    ....and that's ok? Prisons are full of white collar criminals for identical offense.
    Did I ever say it was ok?

  6. #8196
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Zip, nada, zilch. Old news. Why must you denigrate the man. Repeat and recycle the vile tropes about the man?

  7. #8197
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    There are no rules against using swear words.
    Rule #3
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post32075995

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


    You have an odd way of spinning words. Impressive but that's not ending in person schooling. That's just pushing back the start date until we have a better handle on the virus.
    That is ending it. Is in person school happening? If the answer is no, it's ended. I can be resumed, but it's ended even if it's only short term.



    No a 180 is the opposite of the record number of cases we're seeing in the last couple of days.
    Record low deaths, 180 from that would be all time high deaths.

    It's "petri" dish btw. If you're going to try to have an adult conversation (as you accuse me of not having using swear words), correct your spelling.
    That says a lot about you being a grammar enforcer. I appreciate that.

  8. #8198
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Zip, nada, zilch. Old news. Why must you denigrate the man. Repeat and recycle the vile tropes about the man?

    Oh so now Obama is off limits ? You are such a damned hypocrite . You claim to be neutral in politics but now Obama is off limits? That is just truly pathetic

  9. #8199
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Oh so now Obama is off limits ? You are such a damned hypocrite . You claim to be neutral in politics but now Obama is off limits? That is just truly pathetic
    WTF are you talking about. Obama is fair game just like any other public figure. How you drew that conclusion is a head scratchier.

    I merely commented on your article. It was old news. Unsubstantiated innuendo, rumor and malicious attempts to undermine him, which I believe if you read it, author comes to similar conclusion.

    Save the hypocrite BS. Pot-Kettle. I NEVER claimed to be neutral. In fact have let it be known I have despised Trump since the early 80's because of his corrupt, racist history in NYC, which I witnessed first hand. I do try to be accepting of all opinions and try to insure all can be heard on this forum. In that regard I stand on my record. I may not agree with you, but have and will defend your right to speak freely.

  10. #8200
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Actually if you read the rule more carefully it's addressing filter dodging and not actual foul language. It is not encouraged, but certainly not a rule violation.

  11. #8201
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    WTF are you talking about. Obama is fair game just like any other public figure. How you drew that conclusion is a head scratchier.

    I merely commented on your article. It was old news. Unsubstantiated innuendo, rumor and malicious attempts to undermine him, which I believe if you read it, author comes to similar conclusion.

    Save the hypocrite BS. Pot-Kettle. I NEVER claimed to be neutral. In fact have let it be known I have despised Trump since the early 80's because of his corrupt, racist history in NYC, which I witnessed first hand. I do try to be accepting of all opinions and try to insure all can be heard on this forum. In that regard I stand on my record. I may not agree with you, but have and will defend your right to speak freely.
    It is not bs and you know it. All you do is call our politicians on the right and barely ever say anything or call out those on the left

  12. #8202
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    13,182
    Posada ive seen u call.people names, referred to them *** stupid or ignorant. This is your warning, next time its a 3 day vacation so do us all a favor and stop

  13. #8203
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Posada ive seen u call.people names, referred to them *** stupid or ignorant. This is your warning, next time its a 3 day vacation so do us all a favor and stop
    If only the rules applied to everyone here , this is exactly why other mods have to come here

  14. #8204
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey/Delaware/PA
    Posts
    2,590
    I became way less interested in talking about COVID-19 once it became so political. I think both sides have turned something from finding a way to unite and conquer an illness into using it to try to advance their political agenda. The truth is both republicans and democrats are not acting in the best interest of their people. Some republicans want everyone to throw caution to the wind and say this is all a "conspiracy." Some democrats are saying we need to keep everything locked down until there is a cure. Then there are the people who think for themselves. I am sick and tired of the politicization of this virus. Both sides will blame the other for all of the problems, but the reality of it is that this was inevitable. You can't stop people from being people so this was always going to happen no matter what anyone did (other than a complete shutdown, including "essential" businesses, which let's get real would never have happened no matter who was making the decisions).

  15. #8205
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    I became way less interested in talking about COVID-19 once it became so political. I think both sides have turned something from finding a way to unite and conquer an illness into using it to try to advance their political agenda. The truth is both republicans and democrats are not acting in the best interest of their people. Some republicans want everyone to throw caution to the wind and say this is all a "conspiracy." Some democrats are saying we need to keep everything locked down until there is a cure. Then there are the people who think for themselves. I am sick and tired of the politicization of this virus. Both sides will blame the other for all of the problems, but the reality of it is that this was inevitable. You can't stop people from being people so this was always going to happen no matter what anyone did (other than a complete shutdown, including "essential" businesses, which let's get real would never have happened no matter who was making the decisions).
    Now that is truth .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •