Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 546 of 627 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Please try to watch your language.

Folks are exposed to stuff all the time. We are always making choices based on risk. The numbers indicate it's not a big risk for kids.

Adults should be more, not less. Alas, back on topic.

Back to the topic, no one is saying folks should go anywhere when showing signs of illness. I am not saying put everything back to normal, but you are advocating for the ending of in-person school education and there does not seem to be a reason to support such a thing.
    When did you become the moral arbiter on language? If you're going to make an ignorant point, don't expect a sugarcoated response.

Where did I say i'm advocating for the end of in person education? Nice try making things up.

I'm advocating delaying the reopening of schools when you're see more cases now than ever before. Unless things do a complete 180 (and its hard to believe they will) over the next month or so, there's no reason to put these kids and adults back in that environment on time. Its a petri dish like drt said.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    When did you become the moral arbiter on language? If you're going to make an ignorant point, don't expect a sugarcoated response.

Where did I say i'm advocating for the end of in person education? Nice try making things up.

I'm advocating delaying the reopening of schools when you're see more cases now than ever before. Unless things do a complete 180 (and its hard to believe they will) over the next month or so, there's no reason to put these kids and adults back in that environment on time. Its a petri dish like drt said.
    As long as there are still protests , there won’t be a 180 with the virus

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    As long as there are still protests , there won’t be a 180 with the virus
    You're not seeing the amount of protesting you were seeing a month ago. Those things don't have the staying power. There's a big difference between isolated protests of a few thousand people and putting 57 million kids back to school on time.

You're not seeing the amount of protesting you were seeing a month ago. Those things don't have the staying power. There's a big difference between isolated protests of a few thousand people and putting 57 million kids back to school on time.
    I wasn’t talking about the risk factor of kids going back to school . I was talking about there being a 180 on the virus . And as long as there are people still gathering for protests regardless of how small they are. , there won’t be a big improvement in cases before school starts .

I wasn’t talking about the risk factor of kids going back to school . I was talking about there being a 180 on the virus . And as long as there are people still gathering for protests regardless of how small they are. , there won’t be a big improvement in cases before school starts .
    You're still on this kick that the spread is mainly caused by protesting. The numbers say its not. The only way this virus does a 180 is if everyone wears masks everywhere they go.

But there are too many dumb irresponsible people in this country who think wearing masks infringes on their rights or that they can't get the virus. Or that the virus is a conspiracy created by the left.

Either way, you don't put all these kids back to school next month. No matter how many times some point is made "that kids don't die from COVID", its still a dense idea.

You're still on this kick that the spread is mainly caused by protesting. The numbers say its not. The only way this virus does a 180 is if everyone wears masks everywhere they go.

But there are too many dumb irresponsible people in this country who think wearing masks infringes on their rights or that they can't get the virus. Or that the virus is a conspiracy created by the left.

Either way, you don't put all these kids back to school next month. No matter how many times some point is made "that kids don't die from COVID", its still a dense idea.
    On point.

Unfortunately easier said than done due to certain individuals asserting their freedoms! I'm sorry when it comes to public health and safety there is a greater good that must be served. Personal liberties take a back seat.

I read the forum rules, I believe #3 will answer things for you.

I'm advocating delaying the reopening of schools when you're see more cases now than ever before.
    Right there, you just said it. End of in person schooling. Whether for a day or forever, you still want it ended.

Unless things do a complete 180 (and its hard to believe they will) over the next month or so, there's no reason to put these kids and adults back in that environment on time. Its a petri dish like drt said.
    so you want record deaths as that would be a 180.

As I stated, the pitri dish can happen at schools, supermarkets, etc, etc, etc.

Yes, the kids won't be that close together as they are in protests.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    On point.

Unfortunately easier said than done due to certain individuals asserting their freedoms! I'm sorry when it comes to public health and safety there is a greater good that must be served. Personal liberties take a back seat.
    Then you should be at the 97% of death that is caused in this country instead of the 3%

Trump’s tax records won’t be seen until after Election Day and he can still fight it in lower courts . So for the time being no one is going to be seeing the tax records .
    They won't be seen until after election day BECAUSE he will fight them in the lower court.

You are ok with all this? The fact that he may be a corrupt, lying, tax cheat and fraud has no bearing on his ability to be re-elected? Every president since 1974 (save Ford who released no complete returns, but released 10 years of summary data including gross income, taxable income, major deductions, and taxes paid.) has voluntarily released tax returms and financial data. Aren't you curious? What is he hiding? Why is he so insistent on keeping them from the public? If you have nothing to hide.....

I read the forum rules, I believe #3 will answer things for you.

Right there, you just said it. End of in person schooling. Whether for a day or forever, you still want it ended.

so you want record deaths as that would be a 180.

As I stated, the pitri dish can happen at schools, supermarkets, etc, etc, etc.
    There are no rules against using swear words.

You have an odd way of spinning words. Impressive but that's not ending in person schooling. That's just pushing back the start date until we have a better handle on the virus.

No a 180 is the opposite of the record number of cases we're seeing in the last couple of days.

It's "petri" dish btw. If you're going to try to have an adult conversation (as you accuse me of not having using swear words), correct your spelling.

And There were a lot of protesters Who weren’t wearing masks too . And it’s not a kick when everything else is being closed up but people are still protesting .

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    They won't be seen until after election day BECAUSE he will fight them in the lower court.

You are ok with all this? The fact that he may be a corrupt, lying, tax cheat and fraud has no bearing on his ability to be re-elected? Every president since 1974 (save Ford who released no complete returns, but released 10 years of summary data including gross income, taxable income, major deductions, and taxes paid.) has voluntarily released tax returms and financial data. Aren't you curious? What is he hiding? Why is he so insistent on keeping them from the public? If you have nothing to hide.....
    If Obama can pay millions to seal away his personal records why does a sitting president have to reveal his tax records ? There is no law saying he has to.

If Obama can pay millions to seal away his personal records why does a sitting president have to reveal his tax records ? There is no law saying he has to.
    That's correct there is NO law. But every sitting president since 1974 (including Obama) have voluntarily released them. Something about transparency and public trust.

Honest question and I would like an answer. Why do you believe he as fought so fervently to keep them hidden from public view? Is he hiding something? Maybe he's not the billionaire he purports to be? Maybe he's in debt to Russian oligarchs? Maybe he's a real loser not just a tax cheat? Please I would appreciate an answer. You blindlessly defend him I would expect you know the answer.