Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 545 of 627 FirstFirst ... 45445495535543544545546547555595 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Because she’s an arrogant arse hole
    Yep. But a correct arrogant arse.

Trump’s tax records won’t be seen until after Election Day and he can still fight it in lower courts . So for the time being no one is going to be seeing the tax records .

[QUOTE=Posada20;33520717]
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You're a mod, shouldn't you be able to clean-up the off-topic stuff to the proper thread? This is a COVID thread, no?[/

And he wonders why mods from other boards have to come to this forum .
    It sounds like the two of you have animosity. I dont want to start a fight.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    How do you prove any of that? Again, just because one has COVID do we have any way to say, this caused it? I think in a court the idea that someone has COVID contributes or causes a death is at best shaky. I could be wrong though that there is in fact a way to show it contributed or caused the death.
    If you are in a fight and holding your own and another person joins your opponent and you lose, is it fair to s say the added opponent contribute to the outcome?

If you are struggling with a heavy weight walking uphill and will surely fall at some point but someone adds double the weight casing you to collapse, did the added weight expedite your demise?

I believe the answer to both is yes

As for proof, I would rely on the Drs to provide that but I would guess the vast majority would consider Covid to be a contributing factor if not the outright cause of death in the examples I gave

Ignorance is bliss

[QUOTE=Kinkotheclown;33520725]
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post

Seriously. Read
    It’s the Covid, politics and news thread
    I did read and it's about COVID, the politics and news that go with that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[QUOTE=Posada20;33520717]
    You're a mod, shouldn't you be able to clean-up the off-topic stuff to the proper thread? This is a COVID thread, no?[/

And he wonders why mods from other boards have to come to this forum .
    Give it up. This may be the most hypocritical piece of pablum I've read in years.

Mods from other boards come here because a certain someone has a tendency to report posts for reasons only known to him / her!

This, in case it needs restating for your elucidation, is the POLITICS thread! But you know that, you enjoy piling on when you find an ally. What will you do if Nicky actually doesn't post? Hopefully Brett will stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Apples and oranges my friend. We started discussing new cases (55K) you then changed the subject to testing to which I responded. Got it?
    Let's try this again. You said a number of new cases (55K) I said it's cause we test more, you then went to a rate of tests. Do you see it now?

[QUOTE=brett05;33520739]

It sounds like the two of you have animosity. I dont want to start a fight.
    No animosity. We just disagree on most issues.

Coronavirus, politics and news. As the thread title suggests.
    I commented to kinkotheclown that this is about politics and news on the virus. the original post agrees with that logic and does not open to other politics nor other news. So yes, it is Off Topic

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33421940

Let's try this again. You said a number of new cases (55K) I said it's cause we test more, you then went to a rate of tests. Do you see it now?
    Correct. YOU raised the issue of testing I responded to it. We in fact DO NOT test more than the rest of the effected world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    If you are in a fight and holding your own and another person joins your opponent and you lose, is it fair to s say the added opponent contribute to the outcome?

If you are struggling with a heavy weight walking uphill and will surely fall at some point but someone adds double the weight casing you to collapse, did the added weight expedite your demise?

I believe the answer to both is yes

As for proof, I would rely on the Drs to provide that but I would guess the vast majority would consider Covid to be a contributing factor if not the outright cause of death in the examples I gave
    I agree on the second example mostly. The first could be true, it's hard to say still. You might have been giving out just as the second person entered.

I don't think a doctor would say that. Sadly the system benefits the doctors financially to come up with a diagnosis of COVID IIRC.

Correct. YOU raised the issue of testing I responded to it.
    Actually you raised testing. How else would you know of any cases if not for testing?

[QUOTE=drt1010;33520744]

Give it up. This may be the most hypocritical piece of pablum I've read in years.

Mods from other boards come here because a certain someone has a tendency to report posts for reasons only known to him / her!

This, in case it needs restating for your elucidation, is the POLITICS thread! But you know that, you enjoy piling on when you find an ally. What will you do if Nicky actually doesn't post? Hopefully Brett will stick around.
    Yeah other mods come in here because of 1 report over the last 2 months . That sure makes a lot of sense . Don’t forget I was suspended for almost 3 weeks in the last two months and mods still according to you , came here while I was gone . So your reasoning makes even less sense .

Yesterday fauci said states with hot spots should shut down now today he is saying they should just pause on the reopening . And people wonder why there is such a large amount of distrust in him