Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 541 of 627 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 9393
  1. #8101
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I never called you ignorant I said you couldnít be so ignorant As to think there were no protests here in Florida .
    No Jorge you stated: "Are you really that ignorant that you think there were no protests here in Florida" The way I read that, if I disagree that the protests in Fla were not the primary contributing factor as you posit, I am ignorant.

  2. #8102
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,185
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Japan has less than 1,000 covid deaths.

    They never went in to full economic shut down. They have an unemployment rate of 2.6%.

    How did they do it? Virtually everybody wears a mask.

    Some Americans have no idea how ****ing stupid we look on the world stage.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Sadly my friend, itís not even that they donít know. They donít care. They think weíre number 1 and I have freedom so **** those other places and everyone else
    We are a selfish, self centered nation with no regard for how we are viewed or how we treat each other



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #8103
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,392
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Jorge you stated: "Are you really that ignorant that you think there were no protests here in Florida" The way I read that, if I disagree that the protests in Fla were not the primary contributing factor as you posit, I am ignorant.
    I had to unblock his post to see, but indeed you are correct and he is wrong. Honestly, I don't think I can recall a time he is ever correct.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  4. #8104
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,185
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Jorge you stated: "Are you really that ignorant that you think there were no protests here in Florida" The way I read that, if I disagree that the protests in Fla were not the primary contributing factor as you posit, I am ignorant.
    I donít think he knows what the word ignorant, means.
    One might say, heís ignorant, regarding its definition



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #8105
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Ironic you accuse others of not reading btw.



    Operative word there is some. Not the main cause like you kept on and on about.

    Later in the article...
    Of course there is no conclusive evidence since no one knows if anyone who has been tested has been to any protests . But common sense will say differently . Especially now that scientists are saying that the virus is aerosolized and travels more than 6 feet in the air

  6. #8106
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I had to unblock his post to see, but indeed you are correct and he is wrong. Honestly, I don't think I can recall a time he is ever correct.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

    What in that post was wrong ? I never outright said he is ignorant .

  7. #8107
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Sadly my friend, itís not even that they donít know. They donít care. They think weíre number 1 and I have freedom so **** those other places and everyone else
    We are a selfish, self centered nation with no regard for how we are viewed or how we treat each other
    Blame the idiotic narrative we've created over the last 100 years. "This is America, we're the best", "Don't step on my freedom", and "I have rights". Stupid ******** like that is American exceptionalism at its finest.

    That dude YankeeSohoRed had that same argument with me in here when this started. Its not surprising those countries have less deaths. Those countries are more proactive in their own health and the health of others around them. Americans are too busy being selfish, ignorant *******s who need to make a statement in Walmart by not wearing a mask or going to a crowded bar on a Friday night.

  8. #8108
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Of course there is no conclusive evidence since no one knows if anyone who has been tested has been to any protests . But common sense will say differently . Especially now that scientists are saying that the virus is aerosolized and travels more than 6 feet in the air
    They were testing protestors in LA. The evidence still suggests its "some". Verbatim. Word for word and I dont see anyone arguing that. Your words were it was the main factor. Conclusive evidence would be positivity rates that were significantly higher among protestors than non protestors.

    If they aren't asking those questions in New York that's a failure on the system but contact tracers aren't accounting for every positive case in NYC. Its a %. NYC has repeatedly said they are short on contact tracers.

  9. #8109
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They were testing protestors in LA. The evidence still suggests its "some". Verbatim. Word for word and I dont see anyone arguing that. Your words were it was the main factor. Conclusive evidence would be positivity rates that were significantly higher among protestors than non protestors.

    If they aren't asking those questions in New York that's a failure on the system but contact tracers aren't accounting for every positive case in NYC. Its a %. NYC has repeatedly said they are short on contact tracers.
    When it takes only one person with the virus to infect over a dozen others then yes it is a main cause .

  10. #8110
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Wow how about that , protests are a main cause of the spikes in the virus . Who would have thought that large groups of people gathered together could spread the virus . I mean it isnít a coincidence that the vast majority of new cases are of the ages from 17 to 34 . Same age group that made up a vast majority of protesters. At the very least this PROVES that those studies that people were harping about before are not totally accurate and therefore UNRELIABLE like I said
    Just for clarity sake before you edit it or deny having made the claim.

  11. #8111
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    When it takes only one person with the virus to infect over a dozen others then yes it is a main cause .
    No a main cause is something that conclusively contributes to higher case loads. Then you can say "hey its the protestors fault". Inconclusive is not definitive. If numbers were significantly higher among protestors tested, I would agree with you.

  12. #8112
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    When it takes only one person with the virus to infect over a dozen others then yes it is a main cause .
    True. But the inference is asinine.

  13. #8113
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    When it takes only one person with the virus to infect over a dozen others then yes it is a main cause .
    But bars, gyms, political gatherings, , crowded beaches are not.

    Ok. Gotcha Itís the protests. None of the other things



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #8114
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    True. But the inference is asinine.
    Have to disagree there . I mean there is a reason why testers are refusing to ask people They have tested if they had been to any protests . And it wasnít for the pc reason that mets stated

  15. #8115
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,185
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Just for clarity sake before you edit it or deny having made the claim.
    Georgie and his infallible facts



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •