Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 537 of 627 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 9393
  1. #8041
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,380
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    First of all... who really gives a damn if any President plays golf? I donít care what it costs. Presidents are not machines, they are human beings as well and whether they are Republican or Democrat they still like to release a little stress by playing golf. Other President's may do something different but it still costs tax payers money for just the protection alone.

    In reality a round of golf where a President plays probably cost $50-200 depending on the course. Just adding the extras Dr is all effect.

    Only the opposition of Trump would even bring this up.

    The opposition is so ridiculous in trying to find ever single little trivial thing that they can tag Trump with because they think it can sway voters or they think it makes him look bad is pathetic on their part.

    Pretty weak Dr.
    I point out the hypocrisy in his attack on Obama. I find it particularly egregious given the current climate. What's weak Nick is your continued defense of him amidst your contention that you are not a die hard MAGA.

  2. #8042
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,644
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    More goalposts moved as always.

    The system has traditionally been rigged in favor of white people for thousands of years. Its not hard to expect that some black people are going to be prejudice or make prejudice statements against white people given the power structure that has worked in this world.

    The reason why the outrage doesn't exist is because most people understand the atrocities that have been caused by white exceptionalism. Not condoning the behavior but its the same reason why "All Lives Matter" has no resonance even when you (and other white people) kept repeating it. Its basically arguing that every race, ethnicity, etc are on a level playing field when that's obviously not the case. Its also ignoring what black people had to go through (in the course of American history) just to get to a point where they were allowed to use the same bathroom as a white person. And to this day they still have to deal with persecution based on the color of their skin and how that could end up in their unjustifiable death.

    Look, Jackson's comments were disgusting but we're not seeing this country persecute Jewish people on a large scale. Isolated bigotry exists but organized anti semitism is usually left to right wing extremists. Institutional racism is a much larger problem of the general public.

    Moving the goal post?

    Some of you people are pathetic and only comment on the flavor of the day.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  3. #8043
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,199
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clown, you just donít get it. Personally I donít care about Donald Trump being President. I see how biased is has become and it all started from Day 1.

    He purposely does things because of the bias and it if you canít see that then you are not as smart as you say you are.

    Only in a Trump Presidency is racism brought up to the forefront. Everything is magnified because of Trump being President. And I mean EVERYTHING Clown.

    I do not live and breath Donald Trump. You assume just because I take his side on some issues that I find are being magnified to the extreme for more effect.

    I agree with all issues that need to be addressed. My issue is How people are going out of their way to make their point.

    But in your world you put every single Trump supporter as some damn racist and that is an insult to a lot of people that you donít even know.

    I donít care what YOUR OPINION of me is. And you are so wrong with your assumptions of me just because I support the Orange Turd.

    Do I put all Biden supporters in the same basket of the far left? Of course I donít.

    Your problem is you and a lot of people in this country got all caught up with letís make everything political because we canít have Trump for another 4 years. If you take his side then you are complete scumbag.

    That is just pathetic on you and everyone else who is so eager to do anything to get Joe Biden to win.

    Every damn issue is magnified to the extreme and you know it.

    It all started the night he beat Clinton.

    The Trump haters couldnít handle it.
    1- I am very aware he does it for a reason. That's what is even worse. He is literally promoting racism. How is that ok in your book? (Oh yeah, you made money, so racism is ok)
    Yes everything is magnified. Much of that due to his inflammatory, hate speech. You are ok with that because he makes you money.

    2- Yes. You do. You put everyone to the left.

    3-Scumbag? Not necessarily. You might just be good friends with scumbags and too afraid to stop being friends with them because your portfolio will drop.
    You may be ignorant and misguided to follow a man who is actively trying to keep the confederacy alive.
    Complicit in continuing the status quo of racism, sexism and hate? Yes. If you vote for him you are complicit in the continued pursuit of hate, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia and ignorance.


    4- No. It's not pathetic. It's necessary. What is pathetic is a person claiming they do n't support someone but criticizing others for supporting the other candidate. What is pathetic is pretending to be in the middle, when you are not.

    What is pathetic is anyone who continues to support a man who has done nothing but fail on an epic level over the past 6 months. A man who has no problem with lying on social media to rile up support, a man who has no problem using both nazi and confederate symbols to promote himself, a man who has no respect for anyone.
    I knew he'd beat Hilary. She stunk. Voting for Trump out of the belief he'd bring change is fine.
    Standing by the man even when he's lying to people's faces and full steam ahead, creating as much division as he can to win another term?
    That isn't fine.



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #8044
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,199
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Moving the goal post?

    Some of you people are pathetic and only comment on the flavor of the day.
    In the post responding to me, you 100% moved the goal posts. You moved them out of the stadium, across the state lines and into a completely undisclosed location



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #8045
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,380
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Are you that ignorant to assume he has no national plan?

    And what is anybodyís National Plan?

    What can you do Dr? Is he Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched and just wiggles his nose and all is well then?

    What National Plan did Japan have? what is S Koreaís plan?

    What about Spain, Germany, England?

    You act like he is the only savior.

    Go blame China when they shutdown their cities but allowed people to travel the world knowingly that there was a very bad virus that was super contagious.

    That is really why we are here Dr.
    You should not be so cavalier tossing around ignorance when discussing tRump! If there is a national plan or strategy to attack the spread and contain it ? I would certainly appreciate you articulating. We have failed miserably. There is no leadership. His strategy is hoping and wishing "some day it will just disappear", as the death toll mounts. Interesting you bring up "Bewitched" and Elizabeth Montgomery, that is PRECISELY his approach. If he wiggles his nose or in his case wish hard enough it will just disappear!

  6. #8046
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,199
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And I was correct. NOTHING on here about the Deshawn Jackson fumble?

    NUTHIN.

    BUT Drew Brees had an OPINION and people on here make comments on what he said.

    Pathetic!

    You canít have it both ways people!

    No consistency from people on here. Just that alone told me how some of you people are.

    I just shake my head.....

    There is a ton of stuff on Jackson's comments. Why do you think he's apologized, then apologized again saying, he will show it's more than words?



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #8047
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,644
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Why keep entertaining him so much ?
    It is because I move the needle.

    You canít figure it out?

    But I really see how people are on here and I have lost a lot of respect to some I actually like to debate with during the baseball season. Unfortunately I see right through them with regards to politics and Iím not going to mention any names. I have never had any ill feeling towards anybody because of an opinion of theirs. But that is what some have of me.

    Iím just about done with anything to do with this forum. Not this particular thread but the entire forum. Once you are dead to me you are dead. And Iím not unning away just because of peopleís opinion of Trump. I donít care What they think of Trump. It is their opinion and I respect that. But to associate with anybody on here that puts me in the same basket as ignorant racist people was the end of the line for me with this forum. I canít do it anymore.

    And to say Iíll be back in a few hours is just assumption once again.

    Once I go I donít look back. And nobody ran me out. So donít think somebody bullied my *** out of here.

    I should have just kept my opinions to Yankee Baseball. But I canít even go there anymore as I would still see some who I now lost respect for. And again, I didnít lose respect for opinions of Trump. I lost respect for how I was perceived and perception is not a reality.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  8. #8048
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,380
    Nicky you know we all love you! We may disagree with you but you are part of the PSD family. Sometimes you argue with family, you get pissed and say things in the heat of an argument. You are always welcome here Nick.

  9. #8049
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,199
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It is because I move the needle.

    You canít figure it out?

    But I really see how people are on here and I have lost a lot of respect to some I actually like to debate with during the baseball season. Unfortunately I see right through them with regards to politics and Iím not going to mention any names. I have never had any ill feeling towards anybody because of an opinion of theirs. But that is what some have of me.

    Iím just about done with anything to do with this forum. Not this particular thread but the entire forum. Once you are dead to me you are dead. And Iím not unning away just because of peopleís opinion of Trump. I donít care What they think of Trump. It is their opinion and I respect that. But to associate with anybody on here that puts me in the same basket as ignorant racist people was the end of the line for me with this forum. I canít do it anymore.

    And to say Iíll be back in a few hours is just assumption once again.

    Once I go I donít look back. And nobody ran me out. So donít think somebody bullied my *** out of here.

    I should have just kept my opinions to Yankee Baseball. But I canít even go there anymore as I would still see some who I now lost respect for. And again, I didnít lose respect for opinions of Trump. I lost respect for how I was perceived and perception is not a reality.
    Here are my questions.

    Do you support trump because he makes you money, even when you know he actively promotes racism?

    Have you ever flat out condemned his inflammatory language and rhetoric?
    I have seen you condemn his handling of covid but I do not recall you outwardly con demanding his racist propaganda.
    And yes, not condemning it outwardly, makes you complicit. It's that simple.
    You continually defend a man who is inciting racism and you wonder why you are associated with such a belief?



    (Ran you out? Seriously? We know that's impossible. It's been attempted through bets, through your self imposed bans and through posters critiquing your back and forth madness. No one can run you off, we know. But that is a very Trumpian type of comment)
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 07-08-2020 at 09:43 AM.



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #8050
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,380
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    More goalposts moved as always.

    The system has traditionally been rigged in favor of white people for thousands of years. Its not hard to expect that some black people are going to be prejudice or make prejudice statements against white people given the power structure that has worked in this world.

    The reason why the outrage doesn't exist is because most people understand the atrocities that have been caused by white exceptionalism. Not condoning the behavior but its the same reason why "All Lives Matter" has no resonance even when you (and other white people) kept repeating it. Its basically arguing that every race, ethnicity, etc are on a level playing field when that's obviously not the case. Its also ignoring what black people had to go through (in the course of American history) just to get to a point where they were allowed to use the same bathroom as a white person. And to this day they still have to deal with persecution based on the color of their skin and how that could end up in their unjustifiable death.

    Look, Jackson's comments were disgusting but we're not seeing this country persecute Jewish people on a large scale. Isolated bigotry exists but organized anti semitism is usually left to right wing extremists. Institutional racism is a much larger problem of the general public.
    While I agree completely with your overall perspective on systemic / institutional racism and the following is not intended to imply or suggest we minimize it's impact on the black community. However, please do not forget 6 million+ Jews were systematically eliminated. Anti semitism is alive and well in the US, it remains a pillar of white nationalists, Neo Nazi, the KKK and alt right ideology. The deadly attacks in synagogues in Pittsburgh and Poway are testimony to the hate. Who could forget Charlottesville, "Jews will not replace us."

    At least 4.2 million anti-Semitic tweets were shared or re-shared on Twitter over a 12-month period. Would one person using the N word have been tolerated?

    https://www.adl.org/resources/report...ism-on-twitter

  11. #8051
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    42,367
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Moving the goal post?

    Some of you people are pathetic and only comment on the flavor of the day.
    That's all you do is move goalposts. I guess that's because you have no legitimate counterpoints. I mean if I had nothing but unrelated ******** in response to someone's post, I would probably do the same thing.

    Its about as obvious as your love for Donald Trump.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-08-2020 at 02:51 PM.

  12. #8052
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    42,367
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    While I agree completely with your overall perspective on systemic / institutional racism and the following is not intended to imply or suggest we minimize it's impact on the black community. However, please do not forget 6 million+ Jews were systematically eliminated. Anti semitism is alive and well in the US, it remains a pillar of white nationalists, Neo Nazi, the KKK and alt right ideology. The deadly attacks in synagogues in Pittsburgh and Poway are testimony to the hate. Who could forget Charlottesville, "Jews will not replace us."

    At least 4.2 million anti-Semitic tweets were shared or re-shared on Twitter over a 12-month period. Would one person using the N word have been tolerated?

    https://www.adl.org/resources/report...ism-on-twitter
    That's why I had to preface it with "this country". I'm not diminishing that aspect of it either. I think we understand that anti semitism exists in the US and its not just relegated to right wing extremists. They are just the most obvious ones who perpetuate it.

    Negative stereotyping exists among all races, religions, etc. No one is immune. Stereotyping is one of the main reasons why George Floyd is dead. Assume certain races are criminals and you'll have a whole generation of law enforcement that will treat them as such.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-08-2020 at 02:20 PM.

  13. #8053
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,380
    President Trump threatens to cut federal aid if schools donít reopen
    BY AP WIRE SERVICE, UPDATED AT 10:17AM, JULY 8, 2020

    WASHINGTON ó President Donald Trump on Wednesday threatened to withhold federal funding if schools donít reopen in the fall, and he lashed out at federal health officials over school reopening guidelines that he says are impractical and expensive.

    ďThe Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election,Ē President Trump said, ďbut is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!Ē

    ďTrump has proven to be incapable of grasping that people are dying ó that more than 130,000 Americans have already died,Ē said Lily Eskelsen GarcŪa, president of the National Education Association. ďEducators want nothing more than to be back in classrooms and on college campuses with our students, but we must do it in a way that keeps students, educators and communities safe.Ē

    https://fox6now.com/2020/07/08/presi...s-dont-reopen/

    Clearly, imo, someone is making this very political. Someone cares more about an election than the safety of millions of kids, their teachers and administrators. Someone is pushing the issue and again drawing up sides. Let's see who the sycophants really are and who will stand up for the safety of their constituents.

    57 million kids attend schools.
    Last edited by drt1010; 07-08-2020 at 02:14 PM.

  14. #8054
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,380
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ∑ 4h
    I disagree with @CDCgov on their very tough & expensive guidelines for opening schools. While they want them open, they are asking schools to do very impractical things. I will be meeting with them!!!



    What do the CDC guidelines require you ask? Common sense!

    The CDC's guidelines encourage hygiene, the use of cloth face coverings, and staying home when appropriate. It also suggests staggered scheduling, a back-up staffing plan, modified seating layouts to allow social distancing, physical barriers and closing of communal spaces.

    Way too tough and expensive! Get real Donnie. Maybe some of that gizillion in stimulus money should have gone to schools rather than your political cronies!

  15. #8055
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,380
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ∑ 5h
    In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS. The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!

    The reality,

    New cases, yesterday:

    Germany: 298
    Denmark: 10
    Norway: 11
    Sweden: 57

    United States: 55,442

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •