Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 536 of 627 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 9393
  1. #8026
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,332
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    My concern is all the closet Republicans and even conservative Democrats who publicly won't align with Trump but on Election day will still vote for him. For all the outspoken Trump supporters, there are plenty of them that lay low, may even feign support for Biden but only do it because Trump has become so toxic.

    That's why I wouldn't be entirely confident with polling and Biden getting so much support. Election day may tell a different story.
    Do people who feel scared, or in danger of Trump and Mconell have more motivation to vote then those who gave Trump the benefit of the doubt the last time in States like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Florida .??? That is all that matters.

  2. #8027
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    41,537
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Do people who feel scared, or in danger of Trump and Mconell have more motivation to vote then those who gave Trump the benefit of the doubt the last time in States like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Florida .??? That is all that matters.
    We're going to find out. I do think Trump will do better on Election day than people think he will or whats indicative of the polls. Maybe even enough to win another 4 years. Let's hope not but its possible.

  3. #8028
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Regardless who wins , the people will be the losers .

  4. #8029
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,946
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Thank God. We don't need anymore of you.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Agreed.

  5. #8030
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You are aware that things change with time?

    You are also aware that at least on the surface Obama gave a damn about all colors of people and made an effort to show it?


    You are aware that Trump lunched fireworks when asked not to do so by the Indian nation and his supporters were shouting "go home" to them?


    Those are three reasons. I'm sure we could find more.


    Iím also aware how pathetic the professional sports athletes, people from the left, news media, people on here have been with regards to Deshawn Jacksonís comments on Instagram.

    If that was a white player who said anything derogatory about another race or religion that player would have been released and forever grilled by his peers, ect.

    Look at Drew Breesí and look at Deshawn Jacksonís reactions from others. Brees gets grilled by everyone and Jackson gets a free pass! A total fckn joke!

    Where are all of the loudmouths that complained about Drew Brees? Nowhere to be found, church mouse quiet.

    I lost total respect for the leaners of the left. Absolutely pathetic on their part!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 07-07-2020 at 09:45 PM.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  6. #8031
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    39,385
    Way to completely move the goal posts
    The argument was Obama at my Rushmore and how it was different from trump.
    You completely changed it

    Go back
    To bed with Donnie. You love him



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #8032
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    41,537
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iím also aware how pathetic the professional sports athletes, people from the left, news media, people on here have been with regards to Deshawn Jacksonís comments on Instagram.

    If that was a white player who said anything derogatory about another race or religion that player would have been released and forever grilled by his peers, ect.

    Look at Drew Breesí and look at Deshawn Jacksonís reactions from others. Brees gets grilled by everyone and Jackson gets a free pass! A total fckn joke!

    Where are all of the loudmouths that complained about Drew Brees? Nowhere to be found, church mouse quiet.

    I lost total respect for the leaners of the left. Absolutely pathetic on their part!
    More goalposts moved as always.

    The system has traditionally been rigged in favor of white people for thousands of years. Its not hard to expect that some black people are going to be prejudice or make prejudice statements against white people given the power structure that has worked in this world.

    The reason why the outrage doesn't exist is because most people understand the atrocities that have been caused by white exceptionalism. Not condoning the behavior but its the same reason why "All Lives Matter" has no resonance even when you (and other white people) kept repeating it. Its basically arguing that every race, ethnicity, etc are on a level playing field when that's obviously not the case. Its also ignoring what black people had to go through (in the course of American history) just to get to a point where they were allowed to use the same bathroom as a white person. And to this day they still have to deal with persecution based on the color of their skin and how that could end up in their unjustifiable death.

    Look, Jackson's comments were disgusting but we're not seeing this country persecute Jewish people on a large scale. Isolated bigotry exists but organized anti semitism is usually left to right wing extremists. Institutional racism is a much larger problem of the general public.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-07-2020 at 11:28 PM.

  8. #8033
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Regardless who wins , the people will be the losers .
    I thought you were done talking about politics and sports ??? That was fast. Can't make this stuff up. Smh.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 07-07-2020 at 11:00 PM.

  9. #8034
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    36,717
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I thought you were done talking about politics and sports ??? That was fast.
    I mean I'd be done as well if I thought a right handed hitter in Yankees stadium pulled the ball to right field.

    Oh.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  10. #8035
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,138
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Surely. If you noticed I bolded your comment regarding what will be destroyed next. I assume that to mean once all the statues had been destroyed. It would appear DeSantis is prepared to sacrifice Fla young people to appease his boss.
    Dr, you put it as a sacrifice. You ASSUME he is going to be letting kids die from the virus from China.

    He wants the kids to have education and not schooled from a computer screen or tablet for a few minutes a day.

    You spin it to your narrative. And that narrative is death.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  11. #8036
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,138

  12. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,138
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Didn't he attack Obama for playing during his 2016 campaign? Didn't he profess he " would be too busy" to play golf? According to fact check, he has spent almost as much time on a golf course in 3.8 yrs as Obama did in 8 yrs.
    Not spin Nick, reality. We are in the midst of a pandemic and he's playing golf! We have no national plan or strategy to address the virus and he's playing golf. 32 states have shown recent spikes in new cases and he's playing golf.

    You get the pic.

    First of all... who really gives a damn if any President plays golf? I donít care what it costs. Presidents are not machines, they are human beings as well and whether they are Republican or Democrat they still like to release a little stress by playing golf. Other President's may do something different but it still costs tax payers money for just the protection alone.

    In reality a round of golf where a President plays probably cost $50-200 depending on the course. Just adding the extras Dr is all effect.

    Only the opposition of Trump would even bring this up.

    The opposition is so ridiculous in trying to find ever single little trivial thing that they can tag Trump with because they think it can sway voters or they think it makes him look bad is pathetic on their part.

    Pretty weak Dr.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 07-08-2020 at 07:02 AM.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  13. #8038
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,138
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Didn't he attack Obama for playing during his 2016 campaign? Didn't he profess he " would be too busy" to play golf? According to fact check, he has spent almost as much time on a golf course in 3.8 yrs as Obama did in 8 yrs.
    Not spin Nick, reality. We are in the midst of a pandemic and he's playing golf! We have no national plan or strategy to address the virus and he's playing golf. 32 states have shown recent spikes in new cases and he's playing golf.

    You get the pic.
    Are you that ignorant to assume he has no national plan?

    And what is anybodyís National Plan?

    What can you do Dr? Is he Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched and just wiggles his nose and all is well then?

    What National Plan did Japan have? what is S Koreaís plan?

    What about Spain, Germany, England?

    You act like he is the only savior.

    Go blame China when they shutdown their cities but allowed people to travel the world knowingly that there was a very bad virus that was super contagious.

    That is really why we are here Dr.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  14. #8039
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush love Trump. He won't come out and say it. He pretends to walk the middle and once in a while will bow out and say, Donnie done bad.

    But it is clear by his sheer disdain for a man who is no longer in office and his constant comparison of Trump to him that he is going to the mat for Donnie.

    Because at some point, you realize that the bad that the man has caused in this country, so greatly outweighs any good he's done or you don't.
    Mush don't.

    Mush don't realize that Trump criticized NASCAR for taking down the confederate flag. He criticized the one black driver for making it a hoax, even after all of NASCAR's officials supported the man and stated it was in no way a hoax but a misunderstanding and that Wallace had nothing to do with it.

    Trump has made Wallace a villain of NASCAR to the white power movement. Instead of reaching out a hand to the guy, he tried to knock him over.

    Trump is absolutely playing to racists. There is zero doubt of that after the last month and especially this past weekend.

    But Mush is ok with that because he makes money.

    So tell me Mush, what is the difference between pandering to and accepting racism because it makes you money and the concept of slavery?
    Clown, you just donít get it. Personally I donít care about Donald Trump being President. I see how biased is has become and it all started from Day 1.

    He purposely does things because of the bias and it if you canít see that then you are not as smart as you say you are.

    Only in a Trump Presidency is racism brought up to the forefront. Everything is magnified because of Trump being President. And I mean EVERYTHING Clown.

    I do not live and breath Donald Trump. You assume just because I take his side on some issues that I find are being magnified to the extreme for more effect.

    I agree with all issues that need to be addressed. My issue is How people are going out of their way to make their point.

    But in your world you put every single Trump supporter as some damn racist and that is an insult to a lot of people that you donít even know.

    I donít care what YOUR OPINION of me is. And you are so wrong with your assumptions of me just because I support the Orange Turd.

    Do I put all Biden supporters in the same basket of the far left? Of course I donít.

    Your problem is you and a lot of people in this country got all caught up with letís make everything political because we canít have Trump for another 4 years. If you take his side then you are complete scumbag.

    That is just pathetic on you and everyone else who is so eager to do anything to get Joe Biden to win.

    Every damn issue is magnified to the extreme and you know it.

    It all started the night he beat Clinton.

    The Trump haters couldnít handle it.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 07-08-2020 at 07:31 AM.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  15. #8040
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,138
    And I was correct. NOTHING on here about the Deshawn Jackson fumble?

    NUTHIN.

    BUT Drew Brees had an OPINION and people on here make comments on what he said.

    Pathetic!

    You canít have it both ways people!

    No consistency from people on here. Just that alone told me how some of you people are.

    I just shake my head.....
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •