Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 535 of 626 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 9379
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    He is getting close to Obamaís golf outings when he was President.

And Quit spinning golf with regards to Covid-19

That is weak.

If I was President I would be getting a round in every single day to release stress. It does a body good Dr.

Why donít mention Gerit Cole and his 38% salary? Why canít he donate it all to a Covid-19 fund?

Professional athletes and movie stars make a lot of money and piss and moan about certain issues yet they donít do anything with their monies.
    Didn't he attack Obama for playing during his 2016 campaign? Didn't he profess he " would be too busy" to play golf? According to fact check, he has spent almost as much time on a golf course in 3.8 yrs as Obama did in 8 yrs.
    Not spin Nick, reality. We are in the midst of a pandemic and he's playing golf! We have no national plan or strategy to address the virus and he's playing golf. 32 states have shown recent spikes in new cases and he's playing golf.

You get the pic.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    ďThe greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.Ē - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Trump has played 2.6 times more golf than Obama in his first 2 years and 91 days and has cost the tax payer an estimated $74 million more than Obama.

https://presidentialgolftracker.com/...ma-golf-games/
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    ďThe greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.Ē - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So when Trump goes to Mount Rushmore there are protests and outrage on why Mount Rushmore is still there. But when Obama went there it was all church mouse quiet with those issues.

Where was the anger then?

Hmmmmmmmm
    You are aware that things change with time?

You are also aware that at least on the surface Obama gave a damn about all colors of people and made an effort to show it?

You are aware that Trump lunched fireworks when asked not to do so by the Indian nation and his supporters were shouting "go home" to them?

Those are three reasons. I'm sure we could find more.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Trump has played 2.6 times more golf than Obama in his first 2 years and 91 days and has cost the tax payer an estimated $74 million more than Obama.

https://presidentialgolftracker.com/...ma-golf-games/
    Mush love Trump. He won't come out and say it. He pretends to walk the middle and once in a while will bow out and say, Donnie done bad.

But it is clear by his sheer disdain for a man who is no longer in office and his constant comparison of Trump to him that he is going to the mat for Donnie.

Because at some point, you realize that the bad that the man has caused in this country, so greatly outweighs any good he's done or you don't.
    Mush don't.

Mush don't realize that Trump criticized NASCAR for taking down the confederate flag. He criticized the one black driver for making it a hoax, even after all of NASCAR's officials supported the man and stated it was in no way a hoax but a misunderstanding and that Wallace had nothing to do with it.

Trump has made Wallace a villain of NASCAR to the white power movement. Instead of reaching out a hand to the guy, he tried to knock him over.

Trump is absolutely playing to racists. There is zero doubt of that after the last month and especially this past weekend.

But Mush is ok with that because he makes money.

So tell me Mush, what is the difference between pandering to and accepting racism because it makes you money and the concept of slavery?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush love Trump. He won't come out and say it. He pretends to walk the middle and once in a while will bow out and say, Donnie done bad.

But it is clear by his sheer disdain for a man who is no longer in office and his constant comparison of Trump to him that he is going to the mat for Donnie.

Because at some point, you realize that the bad that the man has caused in this country, so greatly outweighs any good he's done or you don't.
    Mush don't.

Mush don't realize that Trump criticized NASCAR for taking down the confederate flag. He criticized the one black driver for making it a hoax, even after all of NASCAR's officials supported the man and stated it was in no way a hoax but a misunderstanding and that Wallace had nothing to do with it.

Trump has made Wallace a villain of NASCAR to the white power movement. Instead of reaching out a hand to the guy, he tried to knock him over.

Trump is absolutely playing to racists. There is zero doubt of that after the last month and especially this past weekend.

But Mush is ok with that because he makes money.

So tell me Mush, what is the difference between pandering to and accepting racism because it makes you money and the concept of slavery?
    Why keep entertaining him so much ?

Biden would have to be really bad to fall to the level of Trump. People talking as if Biden speaks anywhere near as badly as Trump, are wrong. Is Biden a bad speaker compared to Obama, Clinton, and other Democrats perhaps. But he is not Trump. Not even close. And even more Biden does not lack empathy and is not a bully.

I have decided if I was in the presence of Posada and RRZ I would not wear a mask. I would wear two.

I make this prediction, if Trump has to debate Biden with no audience, and just answer questions from journalists he wonít participate. He plays to crowds and Biden messes up in front of crowds. Plus if journalists can ask him questions without without Trump playing to a crowd to distract he will wither and be dumb on display. Youíll see. I could be wrong, but I am going on a limb. He wonít appear in all the regular scheduled debates and will make up a reason for it. He is behind and does not want to make it worse. All Biden has to do is remember basic answers and repeat them over and over again.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 07-07-2020 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Biden would have to be really bad to fall to the level of Trump. People talking as if Biden speaks anywhere near as badly as Trump, are wrong. Is Biden a bad speaker compared to Obama, Clinton, and other Democrats perhaps. But he is not Trump. Not even close. And even more Biden does not lack empathy and is not a bully.
    My concern is all the closet Republicans and even conservative Democrats who publicly won't align with Trump but on Election day will still vote for him. For all the outspoken Trump supporters, there are plenty of them that lay low, may even feign support for Biden but only do it because Trump has become so toxic.

That's why I wouldn't be entirely confident with polling and Biden getting so much support. Election day may tell a different story.

^^^
    Awesome point.

On another note, withdrawal from WHO during a pandemic is so stupid

Letís say another country finds a vaccine and tells us to go screw?
    How will trumpites respond?

Wah!!!! Itís not fair!!!

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I have decided if I was in the presence of Posada and RRZ I would not wear a mask. I would wear two.
    That's what I've been doing with condoms so we don't end up with an unexpected 3rd kid.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That's what I've been doing with condoms so we don't end up with an unexpected 3rd kid.
    Thank God. We don't need anymore of you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    My concern is all the closet Republicans and even conservative Democrats who publicly won't align with Trump but on Election day will still vote for him. For all the outspoken Trump supporters, there are plenty of them that lay low, may even feign support for Biden but only do it because Trump has become so toxic.

That's why I wouldn't be entirely confident with polling and Biden getting so much support. Election day may tell a different story.
    I donít think polls matter for anything. Thatís why I assert if you feel Trump is bad for the nation, you must vote him out. You must do more as well. Do what you can to get him out. Donate money to candidates to defeat Trumps agenda as well. Support candidates in Senate races to make McDonnell the minority leader if possible. You donít have give a lot or volunteer to work for causes that work for a better USA.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Two condoms ? I would rather have a third child.