Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 534 of 620 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 9286
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    [/B]

Maybe you should ask DeSantis? Seems he's so far up Trump's butt he is willing to sacrifice children to appease him.
    DeSantis is requiring all public K-12 schools to reopen in August. Florida is one of the new epicenters.

Do you agree Jorge? Will children be put at risk? Does DeSantis care?
    Could you please tell me what desantis and the virus has to do with protesters destroying statues ?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Could you please tell me what desantis and the virus has to do with protesters destroying statues ?
    Surely. If you noticed I bolded your comment regarding what will be destroyed next. I assume that to mean once all the statues had been destroyed. It would appear DeSantis is prepared to sacrifice Fla young people to appease his boss.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin
    “The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.” --- Seneca

Surely. If you noticed I bolded your comment regarding what will be destroyed next. I assume that to mean once all the statues had been destroyed. It would appear DeSantis is prepared to sacrifice Fla young people to appease his boss.
    Well to answer your question , school doesn’t start for another 5 to 6 weeks . I can see why he would announce right now that they will be open . Things can change a lot in 5 to 6 weeks . I still don’t understand why you felt the need to switch back to attacking desantis over the virus when my question had nothing to do with the virus

McConnell's Wife's Family Business Appears on Trump Admin's List of Companies That Received Most PPP Money

https://www.newsweek.com/mcconnells-...mpression=true

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

[/B]

Maybe you should ask DeSantis? Seems he's so far up Trump's butt he is willing to sacrifice children to appease him.
    DeSantis is requiring all public K-12 schools to reopen in August. Florida is one of the new epicenters.

Do you agree Jorge? Will children be put at risk? Does DeSantis care?
    Easy solution: teachers refuse to show up and parents refuse to send their kids. Then what?

https://twitter.com/rmayemsinger/sta...331285504?s=09

People say they're concerned with Biden. But what about how Trump speaks?

This was just random that I came across.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Today is Trump’s 257th golf outing.

That is more than 1 out of 5 days as president.

Approximate cost to taxpayers thus far: $140,000,000

17,000,000 Americans are unemployed.

Lives lost to covid-19: 132,000 and climbing.

FORE!

He is getting close to Obama’s golf outings when he was President.

And Quit spinning golf with regards to Covid-19

That is weak.

If I was President I would be getting a round in every single day to release stress. It does a body good Dr.

Why don’t mention Gerit Cole and his 38% salary? Why can’t he donate it all to a Covid-19 fund?

Professional athletes and movie stars make a lot of money and piss and moan about certain issues yet they don’t do anything with their monies.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

During a television interview, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that 395 bills sitting in the Senate are not going to be passed. That was back in Feb!

https://www.newsweek.com/mitch-mccon...t-pass-1487401

Mc Turtle.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Dr, local gov can keep schools closed. You should know better than to spread fake news.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

So when Trump goes to Mount Rushmore there are protests and outrage on why Mount Rushmore is still there. But when Obama went there it was all church mouse quiet with those issues.

Where was the anger then?

Hmmmmmmmm

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

And Dr, one area of Florida is the main epicenter and it is in a democratic controlled County.
    All of those democratic voters? Hmmmmmm

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, local gov can keep schools closed. You should know better than to spread fake news.
    Nothing fake about it. DeSantis and Florida Education Commissioner Richard Corcoran issued an emergency order Monday, requiring all schools to open in the fall and laying out the requirements districts must meet to offer any sort of non-traditional remote instruction in addition to their in-person option.

“All school boards and charter school governing boards must open brick and mortar schools in August at least five days per week for all students,” the announcement states.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ols-this-fall/
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin
    “The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.” --- Seneca

McConnell opens door to more coronavirus stimulus checks for low-income Americans

https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproje...icans-n1233028