Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 533 of 627 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 9393
    Looking for that glimmer of positive news amidst the avalanche. Don't slack off now folks. Keep it up. Not time to get complacent.

Andrew Cuomo@NYGovCuomo
    1h
    When NYís phased reopening began, the goal was to avoid an uptick.

What is happening now is even better: Our numbers continue to go down.

This is great news. But itís up to ALL New Yorkers to keep this progress going.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Looking for that glimmer of positive news amidst the avalanche. Don't slack off now folks. Keep it up. Not time to get complacent.

Andrew Cuomo@NYGovCuomo
    1h
    When NYís phased reopening began, the goal was to avoid an uptick.

What is happening now is even better: Our numbers continue to go down.

This is great news. But itís up to ALL New Yorkers to keep this progress going.
    How can you preach good news in ny when there have been records amounts of people shot over the last few days?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How can you preach good news in ny when there have been records amounts of people shot over the last few days?
    More false equivalence.

What part of "glimmer of positive news amidst the avalanche" did you not understand?

More false equivalence.

What part of "glimmer of positive news amidst the avalanche" did you not understand?
    Yeah so instead of worrying about dying from the virus , people in nyc are worried about bring shot at . That is great news alright

Yeah so instead of worrying about dying from the virus , people in nyc are worried about bring shot at . That is great news alright
    I thought you vowed to avoid this thread and refrain from posting.

I guess you mustered enough "will" when the opportunity exists to take a shot at NYC?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Seriously. Iíve seen piles of poop with smarter things to say

What are you, jealous because nyc has the virus at least slightly under control?
    Unhappy that fugitive, harboring city, You once said, ďdeservedĒ to be stricken with the virus, is now in better shape than Florida?

Poor Georgie

Ignorance is bliss

Why? I think you know the answer. We have a vindictive Senate majority leader who has vowed to squash any and all legislation coming from the other side of the aisle! The true spirit of compromise and cooperation.
    Yeah well its ironic when people accuse just the left of playing partisan politics. At least Democrats are trying to pass legislation to accomplish something.

I dont consider what you are suggesting "wishful" either but I do think there are some non starters in a Republican controlled Senate. There is the issue of how this is going to affect taxpayers at some point as well. I understand more stimulus but there has to be a dollar amount that is reasonable, knowing that we just put 3 trillion dollars (in aid) into the economy only a couple of months ago.

[QUOTE=drt1010;33518610]I thought you vowed to avoid this thread and refrain from posting.

I guess you mustered enough "will" when the opportunity exists to take a shot at NYC?[/QUOTE

Your point would be valid if it didnít make you such a damned hypocrite .

Your point would be valid if it didnít make you such a damned hypocrite .
    Dear Georgie. You should really look up the definition of the word hypocrite. It is simply picture.

Of you

Naked but with no genitalia

Itís a very honest picture

Ignorance is bliss

Trump now going after nascar?

He is literally dividing everything he can into camps of with me or against me.
    Itís scary. Heís bringing people to the point of no return

If he wins in November, which I still think is likely, this country is going to be in very bad shape because he is going to get destroyed in the popular vote
    I could see him losing that vote 65%-35% but still scraping by in the states he needs, to win

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I guess Trump is now trying to protect statues in other countries, eh?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

The man is a moron

Ignorance is bliss

I honestly donít care about the statues at all . I only wonder what will they destroy next once they run out of statues

I honestly donít care about the statues at all . I only wonder what will they destroy next once they run out of statues

Maybe you should ask DeSantis? Seems he's so far up Trump's butt he is willing to sacrifice children to appease him.
    DeSantis is requiring all public K-12 schools to reopen in August. Florida is one of the new epicenters.

Do you agree Jorge? Will children be put at risk? Does DeSantis care?